kidnapped

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minuet u mean little April baby April wow she grow a lot and shes very pretty said June,thank u said April.

guys we got to get out of here said may,but how? said Ginger... well i have a plan said may....

so they did it and they meet up again wow that was a long walk said april

Last edited by a moderator:
it was only five min sayed ginger ok now lets run to the woods and make a camp but we have to go far so the ppl wont see us sayed ginger so they ran and found a perfect spot so they gathered twigs and branches and made a fire then the went hunting

in the morning the were wondering were they were going next "now were do we go?"may asked "i don't know" said June "im scared "April said"its alright we will be fine"ginger said "will we find a way back home?"April asked"yes,don't worry"may told April

hey guys do u have your phones i got mine said May, i got mine back said Ginger, good we can call are parents and tell them were we are and that we are ok but not to come and get us, why cant they get us said April, because the bad man would look there first April, said June and i think we should stay out here a little more, ya i think that to said Ginger May and April.

so they called there parents and tolled them they were fine and not to weary"were are you?"ginger's dad asked" im in the forest but you cant come to get us"ginger said"why?"ginger's dad asked"because we are afraid something is going to happens"ginger's said"i cant tell you,jest don't come,ok?"ginger said"ok,bye honey love you"her dad said"bye dad love you too"ginger said then she hung up and said"ok i tolled my dad","one family down two to go"June said

Last edited:
then they made beds and a fort then built a fire and camped again then they where trying to find animal poop ewwww animal poop sayed april yea sayed ginger its the only way to find the road

ok sayed april im hungrey my legs hurt and i need to go to the bathroom i told u to use the bathroom five minuts ago sayed ginger i did'int have to go then wined april be quiet the bad guys will hear us sayed ginger :mellow:

then they all went to bed and may heard some thing walking in the woods................ foot steps and she sayed ginger june wake up i hear some thing...

what do u hear May said June,i hear foot steps said May,oh dear said Ginger what if its the bad guys! said April,but it can't be how on earth could they find us said June omygosh i hear it.....

it ended up being a wild animal called a bobcat oh no where gonna die sayed april no where not just be calm sayed ginger so they tryed giveing it food and water it was so small so it ate and drank and sleped whith them so they all woke up and heard a really loud noise so the bobcat growled and hissed

NOW we are going to die april sayed april shhhh...... sayed ginger she we just all have to be Quit now shhhh........sayed ginger WAT HAPPENS if it is the bad guys in a loud voice SHHHHHH................... sayed ginger june may stay close ok they both said.......

the sound was getting louder and louder every second than the sound stoped,mabye there g..gone said Ginger i d..dont know said May i h..h..hope thay are gone said April,than a person came out of the trees all the girls scremed and started to run but he sayed STOP GINGER its me your dad,daddy is that you........

yes said her daddy and ginger said daddy u are hear how did u find me said ginger her daddy said ur phone has a number chraker and i foloud it hear and now i am hear :D

wait your Gingers dad said June so that means your Mr.airheart wow.omygosh your June i haven't seen you sense you were a little girl said Gingers Dad ,i know and April was a baby said June.....

daddy i wanna get home and eat real food but NOT fish said april ok said her daddy smilled and laghed

Mr. air heart did the bad guy's go to your house June asked, yes and your parents came over and said you were missing too so i went looking for you guy's after Ginger called me, what to you so long May asked, well i ran into trouble but got away okay, wow i could never have done that said June..............

"i know mr.air heart is a talinted man" may said..........(shakeling in the woods)"what was that"ginger said "april....april" ginger said "

"has anyone seen april?" ginger asked "YOU BROUGHT APRIL?" mr. airheart asked (in a disapointed way) "well she sorta came with us her self" may explaned "can you guys help me look for her she could be in danger " ginger said "your right but we should stay together just in cass" mr. airheart said "great idea" june agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back