Kids Choice Awards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you chellybell123.

I think that when Akon was driving in that huge jack black head car was so funny! He just kept running into slime buckets! xD My mom started laughing pretty hard. x]

I loved that part. But I think the beginning with him telling Miranda Cosgrove all this stuff about him doing all this stuff preparing for the kids choice awards for the whole year And when he was singing were the funniest parts.

^ That's very true. :( They've never won any kind of award. But now, they have a Nickelodeon blimp! ^__^

im actually glad JB beat Fall Out Boy.
Jonas Bros. Deserve to win something.

FOB wins enough at the grammys.
Umm...FOB didn't even get nominated...GRRR....

I seiously don't think JB deserved to win. Who else won? Miley Cyrus? Ohhh.....joy. *eyeroll*

I HATED JONAS BROS BEFORE THEY EVEN BEAT FOB. ><JB'S HAVE NO TALENT

RAAWWWR

Kay done.
Yea I know. >.> My friend was being so bossy she wouldn't let me vote for any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm...FOB didn't even get nominated...GRRR....
I seiously don't think JB deserved to win. Who else won? Miley Cyrus? Ohhh.....joy. *eyeroll*
Uh yes. FOB was nominated. ;) Jonas Brothers won. :mimitchi:

Well.

What is the difference? You know, there is no reason to freak out just because FOB didn't win to Hannah Montanna. It's the world. It was quite obvious that Hannah Montanna would win because she's the latest craze, even bigger than FOB.

I'm not the biggest fan of anyone nominated for KCA, but I honestly think FOB should of won. Thats my opinion, too bad anyways. The Jonas Brothers aren't any better nor worse than FOB, it's just that they say things more bluntly in their songs. I don't mind that.

No need for caps locks, people.

We are talking about the KCA Were talking about how it was rigged.
I hope you realize that most of the people voting were 8 year old girls. They aren't going to vote for Fall Out Boy over the Jonas Brothers.

I don't know why so many of you are getting upset over the Jonas Brothers winning over your favorite band. Seriously, the KCA isn't about who was better, it's about who was liked more by the children who voted.

Anyway, yes, I watched it.

I hope you realize that most of the people voting were 8 year old girls. They aren't going to vote for Fall Out Boy over the Jonas Brothers.
I don't know why so many of you are getting upset over the Jonas Brothers winning over your favorite band. Seriously, the KCA isn't about who was better, it's about who was liked more by the children who voted.

Anyway, yes, I watched it.
Why does everyone keep saying '10 year old fangirls' and '8 year olds'?

There's plenty of older fans! I love the Jonas Brothers! I'm not 8 or 10. I'm older than that. :furawatchi: I think most of their fans are teenagers.

Pink craze, you said that fall out boy wasn't nominated. The nominees for fav music group were: Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, and Jonas Brothers.

Why does everyone keep saying '10 year old fangirls' and '8 year olds'?There's plenty of older fans! I love the Jonas Brothers! I'm not 8 or 10. I'm older than that. :furawatchi: I think most of their fans are teenagers.

Pink craze, you said that fall out boy wasn't nominated. The nominees for fav music group were: Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, and Jonas Brothers.
No, no, I wasn't saying only 8 year olds liked them. Most of the people who voted and watch Nickelodeon are of a younger age group. Don't get me wrong, I voted too. :wacko:

^ Oh, understood. Sorry. ^o^

I also liked the part in the beginning when Jack was singing in that pathetic outfit. xD Classic Jack Black!

Uh yes. FOB was nominated. :furawatchi: Jonas Brothers won. :wacko:
*sigh* Look at my quoted post. It mentioned FOB winning at the Grammys. I was reffering to that when I said that they didn't get nominated. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough or anything.

I watched it the other day.

Did you see Drake Bell? He had a beard :p . He looked like he forgot how to shave :( .

^Yes I did! He looked so different!!

P.S. Oh, I'm sorry pink craze. :eek: I do that alot. I don't read for content. :p

I know!ARRR!!! NOT FAIR!

It was RIGGED! XP

But seriously, in my opinion, anyone who thinks Jonas Brothers stand a achance against Fall Out Boy in the real world...well...then.....

Fall Out Boy wins in my world. That's all that matters to me.
OMG I know.

Rigged.

But the majority of the voters are quite young though, hopefully their music taste buds will kick in soon enough. Fall Out Boy or Linkin Park should have won.

No contest.

But, its only the Kids Choice Awards.

They need a teen choice awards, or something of that sort. FOB would pwn the 'Jo-Bro's' all over the world and back again.

Plus, whats the prize? A shiny orange blimp.

FOB has won better, no?

They dont need an orange blimp.

Its not... special.

Its...

An orange blimp.

Latest posts

Back