Kids Choice Awards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I know.Rigged.

But the majority of the voters are quite young though, hopefully their music taste buds will kick in soon enough. Fall Out Boy or Linkin Park should have won.

No contest.

But, its only the Kids Choice Awards.

They need a teen choice awards, or something of that sort. FOB would pwn the 'Jo-Bro's' all over the world and back again.

Plus, whats the prize? A shiny orange blimp.

FOB has won better, no?

They dont need an orange blimp.

Its not... special.

Its...

An orange blimp.
That's the prize??

A.... BLIMP?

FOB...deserves better than an orange blimp.

Jonas Brothers...eh. They can keep their blimps.

That's the prize??
A.... BLIMP?

FOB...deserves better than an orange blimp.

Jonas Brothers...eh. They can keep their blimps.
Yeah. FOB should get more than a BLIMP.

I do have to admit I laughed when I heard they give winners a friggen BLIMP! Bahahaaa.

Kids Choice Awards = Ultimate fail.

Jonas Brothers... Win over Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, AND Boys Like Girls. Discusting.

Miley singing live was like being killed and brought back to life. She sounded congested, sick, scared, and just all out horrible. I shall never listen to her live ever again. Ever.

Now I do have to agree Broken~Wings. Miley sounded horrible. xP I can't believe I just said that.

Kids Choice Awards = Ultimate fail.Jonas Brothers... Win over Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, AND Boys Like Girls. Discusting.

Miley singing live was like being killed and brought back to life. She sounded congested, sick, scared, and just all out horrible. I shall never listen to her live ever again. Ever.
It wasn't rigged.

I don't see why FOB deserves more than a blimp. They lost. The majority voting, like fluffums said, is 8 year olds. Of course they'll pick Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers over FOB. I don't see what you are all still freaking out about.

Kids Choice Awards = Ultimate fail.Jonas Brothers... Win over Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, AND Boys Like Girls. Discusting.

Ultimate fail? More like EPICLY EPIC FAIL! xD

I think FOB deserves more than an orange blimp, though. Like honestly...A BLIMP? What kind of a prize is that? It's like "YEAH! I WON A BLIMP! I'M SO AWESOME!"

Gosh you guys are being so negative. You know some people on here actually like Miley Cyrus and they must feel crushed. X(

Everybody has their own opinion so no matter what not everybody's gonna agree with you.

I don't think they would rig it either. Why would they need to do that? Just because Fall Out Boy didn't win doesn't mean that. Your favorites won't always win, so stop complaining. :eek:

Gosh you guys are being so negative. You know some people on here actually like Miley Cyrus and they must feel crushed. X(Everybody has their own opinion so no matter what not everybody's gonna agree with you.

I don't think they would rig it either. Why would they need to do that? Just because Fall Out Boy didn't win doesn't mean that. Your favorites won't always win, so stop complaining. ;)
I like Miley. No one seems to care though. I wish Mileyroxursox2342 was here. She'd back me up. We are like the only die-hard miley fans on here. At least right now. Someone might join soon that loves miley as much as we do. ^_^

I like Miley. No one seems to care though. I wish Mileyroxursox2342 was here. She'd back me up. We are like the only die-hard miley fans on here. At least right now. Someone might join soon that loves miley as much as we do. :D
It's a good thing she isn't here. A flame war would be boiling already.

I agree while Miley Cyrus was singing I was like "Do you need a tissue? You sound sick. Oh did you forget the words well are these it?: 'Lets go GNO!!...' "

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back