KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
upon sitting with her Delicious brownie,this little green kirby sees an awesome hammer on the ground. she swallows it (obviously picking it up would be too boring), and gets the hammer ability.

she then proceeds to crush things like the maniac she is. she is a clumsy one though, cause she just smashed her yummy chocolaty dessert.

"oh, just great! it took 2 hours to bake that!"

Kirby deicieds to take walk through the woods and look for his other different colored buddies.

He walks for a while and passes a tree that looks almost like a house,so he peeks inside. Kirby finds that inside the small window there are elves inside it.

Knowing the famous group he thinks as he walks away, " the kebler elves are nice, but you'd think that they would biuld it in a house because the treev would burn down".

ignoring his thoughts and continues walking down the small dirt path.

As his stomache growls Kirby wishes he had stopped at the elves house for some cookies.

Walking down the raod he kicks a pebble every few steps.

As Shadow Kirby was admring the parasol abilty and floated around for 5 minutes, he began to feel boring. "Well, this just ain't no fun, SAD FACE." He hen began to fall into a house. "Well. I'm so sorry..." as he stepped out of the house. Maybe I should stop controlling gravity. WELL, THEN I WILL. HAPPY FACE." Wow, a Ice abilty? Well, I'll take the chance now!" He then got his Ice ability.

As kirby continues down the path, he finds no sign of kirbies nor any creature.

The time passing feels like hours going by,and kirby's mind is racing.

"Where could everyone be? why aren't they is the woods? could they be at the medow? the grass is nice and soft there.I always like to sleep in grass like that.I'm tired I want to sleep"

Since he wasn't paying attention, he walked into a tree.

"whoops!"

Back on the trail, Kirby came to a fork in the road with a sign in the middle.

He ran up to the sign,and it said...

<- delicious cake trap

->sunset medows

As he looked closely he could she the word trap scratched off after the cake.

He went with his insticts and was going to go down the right path until,

he decied to leavean arrow in the dirt that he drew with his foot pointing twords the right path just incase someone else came down here and didn't know which way to go.

he skipped along the path and found a brook with a house near it.

he started to walk twords it until he stepped on something.

he looked down and found he was on a patch of ice....

He knew that ice anywhere, it was froma kirby with ice ability.

He started to now jog down the path following the tracks of ice.

Purple Kirby was having fun with her new Mirror ability. She did all the stuff Mirror Kirbies do, but she got bored quickly. What's the use of having a Mirror ability when there's no enemies to use it on? All of a sudden she could smell cookies. She followed the smell and came across none other than a plate of cookies. (DUH! xD) She just wanted to eat the cookies. So she did. They were delicious! =D

Oooh! Combine this with that.. Yay! Parasol ability!! **floats around** La la la la laa. This umbrella is pretty! Oh well, **sniffs air** o: Is that cookies? :D YAY! **Floats over to cookies and sees Purple Kirby** MY COOKIES. >:|

D: I'm late!

**walks in while eating brownie** and plays with butterflies and sneezes. Then, starts jumping around like crazy untill hits the corners of the screens like he's in pinball machine. :wacko:

OFF TOPIC: Heh, just saw a little ball of cotton fly everywhere on my keyboard. :rolleyes:

jogging down the road Kirby runs into something and falls over.Rubbing his head he looks up slowly as he relizes he ran into Shadow kirby

ooc: do the kirbies have names? i dont want to keep calling her "lime kirby"...

after all that pounding, lime kirby realized she was HUNGRY, and her yummy dessert was ruined. then she smelled something.

something sweet. something crispy. something chocolatey. something like....

COOKIES!

Purple Kirby noticed Snow (?) Kirby and realized there were still some cookies left. "You want some?" she offered.

Oranges of cake:((that means OOC) Yatt@ Sure, at school I always call green kirby greeby, but you can call her whatever.

Shadow Kirby had then gave his Ice abillity to Kirby "Um...You might want this abilty, right?" He then saw a Burning Leo, and swallowed it. "WOO HOO. I'M 20% COOLER THEN YOU."

OOC: 'K from now on Purple Kirby's name is America. Because I can xD

ooc: her name iz now kaabii (yay for jap. names!). also, can i be coo (the owl from 2 & 3)?

our lime green kirby, now known as kaabii, runs to find the person with the cookies. she stumbles upon a large oak tree with a large dark hole.

Angel, ((lolsuchagoodname) said, unwillingly "Oh...I'm so sorry. You want a HElper? I'm so sorry for the 20% cooler thing. I just got out of Kirbby School, thing's gotten rough."

Sure! I want some cookies too! :)

**bakes a kirby cake** Yay! A super-enormous-giagantic-so-big cake!! Now to find some buddies to share it with. Hey! Lavender, want some cake? :D

OOC: My kirby is now named Snowflake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back