KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(my Kirby's name is just going to be Sapphire)

Sapphire walked around looking for food. She walked in the meadow for about a half hour until the meadow finally ended and the forest began. Should I go in the forest? She thought. Her stomach grumbled and she had no choice to go in the forest if she wanted food. It was dark and enchanted in there, and every little thing like a twig breaking or leaves crackling made her jump. Suddenly an apple fell on her head. "Ow!" she roared. She looked up to see a huge apple tree above her. "Jackpot!" she yelled with excitement. She opened her mouth and began sucking in the apples from the tree. At least three dozen apples entered her mouth until she could eat no more.

Our young purple Kirby, now known as America, gave the other Kirby some cookies, and then she saw the cake. "Can I have some?" she asked. Upon saying this, she thought, How rude of me I haven't even introduced myself yet. So she decided to do so. "I'm Purple Kirby" she said "but you can call me America! What's your name?"

Double post. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Snowflake, give me a icicle. **gets toungue stuck** Sure! YUM!! :D (mine's named, uhhh, Paris!)

I like popsicles! **goes and buy 1000000 popsicles and gives to all Kirby friends out there** =) I love sharing!!

America came across the cookies, ice-cream, and pie! "Yay" she said, and she found the Kirbies who were giving it out. "Can I have some?" she asked.

America came across the cookies, ice-cream, and pie! "Yay" she said, and she found the Kirbies who were giving it out. "Can I have some?" she asked.
Sure! Us kirbies don't "thicken" up! So we can have as much food as we want! Yay! **whips up a batch of 9900000000000000 popsicles** Yay! **eats 3 of them** =)

can I join as violet kirby sorry I keep asking but no answer!

America ate some popsicles, then she heard a splat. She went over to Snowflake. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Bounce (thats the name of my kirby) bounced along happily chasing some cake (for those of you with 3ds's you know how cute that is see nintendo video) when she bumped into a wall it was the 5th time that week she had chased that cake. Bounce had never eaten a running cake before and was curious to taste it. giving up Bounce sat down and fell asleep... zzz...zzz

*double post sorry*

hadow Kirby was immediantly finding Strawberry Shortcake. She bought 87w67346378567435648375 dozen of them, so she thought Hmm, I'll hand these out to everyone!

And that's all she did.

Bounce woke up a snowman was leaning over her with a smirk on his face so bounce opened her mouth and ate him then transformed into ice kirby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back