kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh my tama just evolved?

I'm a hotteatchi! Just like great auntie Felicia!

I'm a kuchipatchi! Yay I'm green and the very first one in the family!

And I'm a chantotchi!

And i'm happy because I found some Adele sheet music.....

Well I have to go now homework :( bye!

oh my gosh i'm such a bad owner i left my tama on a chair in the library....

you're such a bad owner, blue. you forgot us! us, of all things. you're so BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:( i'm sorry....

you better be!! and after i became the character you wanted too. :angry:

sniff...i thought some irresponsible kid would steal us and then kill us!!! wah :(

i said i'm sorry.

YOU BETTER BE!!!!!

you sound like my sister. and i don't need another one.

hmph.

why didn't you sneak us again today?

i thought i had PE but instead we ended up not having PE

aw...

anyway, what's really sad is that i joked that i needed some money to bid on an iD l on ebay, and then some guy was like "a tamagotchi? a tamagotchi. i had one of those, when i was like 6." :( :( -_-

that's what i get for telling my hater friends about these things.

excuse me? you should be proud of us!

i would be if some other person living in canada would give me some support here.

well....

yeah, i know. i feel like a moose is constantly following me when i travel.

speaking of traveling, aren't we gonna go on a trip with you?

no. we never travel for the holidays, and besides, i like staying here.

aw...

blue found some adele sheet music yesterday and she was playing it! but she failed. *snickers*

excuse me? some of those notes were really hard to read! which brings me to my next point: on 'someone like you' the notes are REALLY low for the right hand. can't they just write it in bass clef since most of the song is in that anyway? and i really hate it when the write the major and minor 7th chords in because it sounds like i'm choking a moose.

haha choking a moose haha!

<_< that's not even funny, tristan.

hey hey guys, calm down.

blue, why are your teachers so mean?

i don't know. they gave me a ton of homework and two tests to study for, plus i have a bunch of concerts, a test for like placement or something, and applications for something or other to worry about. my life is so hard right now. i'm logging only because i don't have any paper or a table to do my homework. it sucks. and writing on your lap is hard, i tell you.

blue, will we be here for christmas?

depends. do v5 characters become oldies or do they just stay the same? PM me if you know!

well, i should end this post and do some studying. plus, i don't have anything to say right now. :(

19 days until christmas! but i still haven't bought or made any presents yet......

oh well!

Nothing much happened today.....and why won't Tristan's colour come out? *angry*

blue what's for dinner? And shouldn't you be doing your homework?

I did my math homework and studied for my science test. I'm taking a break.

what's for dinner?

Tristan, you eat too much.

that's mean.

stop yelling at each other! That's my job!

Post later! A better post.

-blue, Lexi, Tristan, and adele

Tristan got married to a nice yonepatchi!

but Lexi, Adele, and mom and dad aren't here anymore...oh no what'll I do without them????????

Um, you have your lovely wife and two kids.

Ok now I actually have some time.

since my kids are really young, I'll talk for them. I haven't decided on names yet, but they're both guys. Any ideas? So anyway, I went to the dating show and what do you know, the matchmaker brings out the cutest yonepatchi ever! So we got married and now we have these two futabtchis.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

The kids evolved onto kuchpatchi and chibipatchi. Chibipatchi looks like two characters mushed together in one.

excuse me???????

don't mind him, he's just grumpy. My name is tristan jr.

and my name is James, after the furikotchi in the first generation.

As you can see, I have managed to get the kuchipa family. My next goal is to get the space family.

you make goals? For your tamagotchi? that's pathetic.

JAMES!!!!!!!! Stop that right now. Blue is a very nice owner and has kindly offered to take care of both of you. Blue has raised all the generations before you, and without blue you would not exist. so the least you can do is show some respect!!!!!

*shrinks back* okay dad. I'm sorry, blue.

It's okay. No hard feelings. Wow, a parent only for an hour and you're a pro already, Tristan. ;)

haha...thanks. Oh yeah, I got a call from adele! She says to say hi and that the family house is as amazing as you said, blue! She wishes you could visit, and Lexi says hi. Apparently Adele says the 1st gen is really nice!

Cool. Tell her hi.

will do, blue. Haha, that rhymes. Do, blue. Do, blue.

dad...stop embarrassing us on the internet....and on tamatalk.....

Ok now I have colour figured out. (yes, i'm British. No, just kidding.)

thanks to blue's amazing memory <_< we had to sleep for a day even though blue didn't have PE. Genius.

you're just mad that you still have to sleep in a crib. *claps hand over mouth* oops, sorry.

Tristan jr! That wasn't very nice.

I'm sorry, James.

*grunts*

James?

ish okay.

*sighs* you two are impossible. Geez.

I'm not that impossible. James is.

Ok James isn't saying anything. He refuses to say anything on tamatalk. Isn't that sad, tamatalkers? Don't you want James to talk?

I don't. Whatever comes out his mouth is mean.[\COLOR]

excuse me jello for brains?

told you so.

Calm down, people. Yesterday, a guy's dog got loose and was wandering around the neighborhood, and another guy saw it. So, he went over to try and pick the dog up, but all he ended up chasing it around. So, I went over to help, and we cornered the dog. The guy tried to pick it up and then went "ew, he's all wet!" so I picked up the dog (and he wasn't wet) and gave him back to it's owner. Isn't that great?

uh....yeah....I guess....

*punches james* yes, it was great that the dog got back to it's owner. Right James?

yup.

So....nothing much happened today. I might sneak these two tomorrow, but judging from what I see, James would probably make a huge fuss during math.

whoa. Excuse me???? I happen to be a very mature chibipatch- MOMMY!!!! I spilled a drop of juice on myself wah helping me clean it up!!!!! *cries uncontrollaby*

see what I have to live with every day???

we went to school today!! it was boring. :(

well sorry. is it my fault?? i think not.

IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!

ow. my ears hurt. sing another song, please.

WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOOOPELESS PLACE

no.

I SHOULD BE PLAYING IN THE WINTER SNOW INSTEAD I'M UNDER THE MISTLETOE

noooo different song

NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOOOU I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST ON YOOOU TOOO

i give up. why are you so hyper???

because he hasn't had his afternoon nap yet. instead of napping, you brought us to school and he stayed awake ALL. DAY. do you know how annoying it is????

actually, no. i don't.

good. keep it that way.

we're getting our christmas tree tomorrow!! yay!!

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS EVERYWHERE YOU GO

you know what james? go take a nap. right now. tristan sr!! where are you???

right here blue. okay james, let's go and get you into bed for your nap.

no no i don't wanna nap nooo

*puts james in crib and makes sure he can't get out*

*cries and shouts*

um. is he going to keep doing that? because i have homework to do....

just wait. he falls asleep after 5 seconds.

*crying and shouting stops*

ookay then. how do you know all this?

my wife?

oh. i knew that!!!

of course you did. <_<

blue can you babysit on saturday night?

???!! why?? i have homework and a house to help decorate...not to mention chores

well it's my first chance to go and have dinner and a movie with my lovely wife...and you don't want to see a divorce, do you?

<_< but tamas can't get divorces....

please???

fine. *sighs*

i'll help!! it's really quite simple. just lock james in a room and you'll be fine. ;)

Sorry I had major homework but now I have some free time :)

wah why did mommy and daddy leave us with you, blue? you, of all people?

that wasn't very nice!!!!

well excuse me for telling it like it is.

Is that a bad thing?

no, not really. And I think you are the best tama caregiver I've met. Well, you're the only one I've met. :p

Aw. Thanks. Except for the only caregiver you've met thing.

when are you going to put up the stupid Christmas tree already??

Patience, grasshopper. After dinner.

when's dinner?

Whenever. ;)

well I'd like filet mignon, waiter.

We're all out, sir.

<_< what is with you people? Hey James, wana go to the hot tub?

yes but first I have to take a poo.

???! *manages to plunk James on toilet*

aaah, that's better. ;)

what are you waiting for? Let's go!

wait I have to finish my fried rice!

oh for crying out loud

Oh good they're gone. Don't tell tristan jr. ;) so yeah today we went to a nursery and picked out our Christmas tree. Right now it's sitting in a bucket water. ;) last year I forgot to water our tree so it died before christmas -_-

I won't forget this year!

what was that about us being gone?

Nothing. ;)

Sorry for the late post I was doing my homework like a good girl

and blowing the rest of your time reading case closed and watching b-list Disney Christmas specials. <_<

???! No I wasn't!! I made lasagna and veggies for dinner, not to mention my chores!

which you did in between cheesy Christmas specials.

Aaargh. Change of subject. Which cheesy Christmas special did you like?

the grinch who stole christmas. The beauty and the beast one was really creepy with the evil talking pipe organ. The goofy one was just plain weird.

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN WAS A JOLLY HAPPY SOUL!!!

Lemme guess. The beauty and the beast one, James?

ooh ooh the goofy one!

no idiots frosty the snowman!

I knew that all along! ;) :p

<_< no you didn't, Einstein. Stop amazing me with your smartness.

Okay. 1+1=biusrhgiusiush

OMG GENIUS!!!!!!!

<_< no idiots 1+1=11. Get your facts straight.

Okay just shut up right now and watch frosty the snowman. Home alone is next.

yay!!!!

WIN!!! WIN!!! WIN!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you going win for?

i'm allowed to post photos!!! yay!!! and i found out that my mom's camera is SO DARN good for tamagotchi photos!! yay!!

stop using exclamation marks!! they're making my ears bleed!!

okay!!!

please stop!

:eek: never in a million years would i dream that you would say please stop.and so politely, too. you're turning into a gentleman, james! *sniffles*

<_< no i'm not. shut up, jello for brains.

good. i was worried that you were actually turning polite, james. i was *this* close to calling 911 and admitting you to a mental hospital.

????!!!!!!!!!!! why would you think that?? you've known me for...how long have we been living?

five days.

really?

yeah. really.

change of subject. did you like home alone?

i want kevin to be my best friend. he could help me with defending my house from creepers. ;)

i fell asleep. oops.

???! but home alone is so awesome!

sorry.

i have a math exam this week. my project is due tomorrow. i have a concert tomorrow. and.....i'm stressed. and i'm trying to figure out how to put photos on this log so you guys can see tristan jr. and james.

please figure it out! before i'm an uncle! i want tamatalk to see how beautiful i am! *strikes pose*

:eek: is it just me, or is that diaper getting tighter?

tsk tsk, james. spending too much time in front of your PS3.

and eating too much junk food. like my special bag of japanese candy. :angry:

sorry!

well, i should really be getting off the computer now...

no i want tamatalk to know my opinion of everything! i thi-

*claps hand over james's mouth*

thank you, tristan jr.

I am pathetic at geek stuff. Seriously.

I hate the closet. With passion.

I'm sorry. Can I help it that I had to change today?

yes.

Never mind. Where was I at? Oh yeah, geek stuff. So I took a bunch of really good photos, and I don't know how to upload them. *facepalm*

a lot of pictures of me!

yeah, a lot of good pictures of you falling on your face.

face it tristan jr, you will never ever find a wife. everybody thinks you're a nerd.

excuse me?? that wasn't very nice. PLEASE STOP!

hey what's going on?

the matchmaker keeps giving tristan jr girls that don't want to marry him. even that girl that looked like a yam with a bandanna.

hey! meanie. i almost married her, but we weren't very compatible. the matchmaker said so.

but that means she thinks that even the potetchi won't marry you. geez.

yes, but if the potetchi doesn't like tristan jr, she will definitely not like you.

that's a lie! in fact, a bunch of girls asked me for my number. *puffs out proudly*

yep, they got your number for a dare.

??!

sorry, but it's true. tristan jr. is not succeeding at the dating show. oh well. now, change the subject before admin kicks me off for your mean argument.

and we don't want that, since james is so obsessed with telling tamatalk everything. right james? ;)

don't worry, tristan jr. it took your dad a long time to find your mom too. and it'll be even harder because i want you to marry a nice sunnytchi.

*snickers* because you want to meet your goal for your tamagotchi, riight???

JAMES!!! STOP BULLYING BLUE THIS INSTANT!! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!! WITHOUT BLUE'S GOALS, YOU WOULD NEVER EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you power papa.

you're welcome.

dad, can you teach me that for my kids?

yup. how about we go right now? james, stay with blue. this is a father and son thing.

um, i'm your son too.

a father-and-oldest-son thing. *leaves with tristan jr.*

suck. now i'm stuck with YOU, blue. :angry:

you make it sound like a punishment, james.

hi blue! you actually have a tamatalk account now! yay! and who's this big bully who doesn't want to be left with you??

CASSY????!!!! but i took your battery out!

well, i'm not that stupid. i figured out how to get on this without my battery!

if that's true, then my other tamas could talk too, right?

uh...i dunno. anyway, who's this big meanie that doesn't like you? i'll show them what happens when you don't!

cassy, calm down. get off the log.

but-

OFF!!

am i really a big meanie for not liking you? because i'm not that big...

yes, it does. it really really does.

tristan jr got married! finally!

yay! i evolved into a responsible papapatchi. just like my dad. and my wife is an adorable planetchi! but she was a beautiful sunnytchi before we got married!

applause for you, tristan jr. now, would you like to introduce your lovely boy to tamatalk and our readers?

yep. introducing, my son sam! he's a hoshitchi right now. say hi, sam!

h-hi. i'm s-sam.

do you want to say anything else?

n-no. not re-really.

are you sure?

yup.

ok then.

DADDY WHAT'S THAT WEIRD THING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT'S ROLLING IT'S EYES I'M SCARED DADDY SAVE ME!!!!!!! *starts crying uncontrollably, james style ;) *

shh...it's okay. it's just an emoticon, to show how you feel. so our readers will see how we're feeling.

*sniff* okay daddy.

why so shy, sam? it's just tamatalk, a bunch of lovely and supportive tamatalkers and their tamagotchis.

*sniffs* i'm just a bit shy. it's kind of scary.

:p well, james certainly didn't think so. he charged this log like an angry bull. <_<

hee hee. uncle james is funny! especially because he still wears a diaper.

nope, he's moved up. grandma made him.

hey, don't make fun of james. even if he is irritating.

okay.

*phone rings*

i got it!

put it on speaker.

hi guys! how are you?

great! how are you??

i'm loving it here! they just got a new swimming pool and a huge tv! and the 1st gen guys? they're soooooo cool. they don't look like they've aged at all!

tamagotchis don't really look like they age, james.

??! blue? you're here? i thought that tristan jr and sam were living in a different house because you neglected them.

???????!!!!!!! no i didn't! i'm not that bad a caretaker! :angry:

uncle james don't make fun of blue! blue's really nice! :angry:

well kiddo, you better brush up on your survival skills while blue neglects you. heh heh.

tristan jr! hang up now!

hey wait i'm not finished i wanna talk to my sister in l-

*hangs up phone and throws it out the window*

:eek: um, you didn't have to throw it out the window. we still use the phone, you know.

i know. it's just that he would probably call again.

hey daddy look! a car's coming and just. smashed. the phone. wow, daddy, i didn't know that phones had so many pieces! can i keep one of the buttons?

there goes the home phone

change of subject change of subject! sam, do you like tamatalk?

yep! i love tamatalk now!

and james, did you know that generations before you, this log started and lots of tamagotchis before you talked and shared their ideas?

really?

yep. our conversations go way back to the ages of sasha, adam, and felicia.

wow. did daddy and mommy talk on this log?

well, your daddy did. your mommy was met only yesterday. there are conversations between your daddy and grandpa.

wow!!!

sam, would you like to go and read from the very first posts? we'll leave blue to do some work. and we can phone the family house and see if you can talk to the 1st gen tamagotchis that you'll meet some day!

okay! *leaves room with tristan jr.*

i got tristan jr. married yesterday just before i left for a dinner. :angry: so i brought sam with me and cared for him between bites of chinese food. yum. ^_^ he evolved later.

i've got some pictures but i can't figure out how to post them :angry: so i'll get my dad to help me this weekend (he's good at geek stuff. obviously it doesn't run in the family :p ) and i'll have at least a few photos up by next week.

YES YES TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE WINTER BREAK!

and yes, sam will be with me during school as there won't be any actual learning...i think.

SCHOOL. IS. SO. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

and what makes you say that?

why didn't you tell me school was just partying and having fun? the party today ruled!

i didn't because school isn't just partying and having fun.

whaat??? then why was there a party today?

because it was the last day of school before winter break and we had nothing better to do.

oh. so what's really school?

work, homework, tests, exams, quizzes, stress, report cards, projects, and not fun stuff.

oh. now i don't really like school.

good. stop liking it. anyway, that doesn't matter, because now i'm on break! and i'll be running another tama now that i have some spare time. ;) but i need some time to decide first. i think i might run my v4. i dunno. and this means you'll have a brother or sister, sam!

can't you decide now?

no. i'm not really sure i want to run another one because i'm a bit bored of all the versions i have :p but maybe i'll run my v4.5 again. and you guys can meet cassy! my spazzy hanagatatchi! just give me some time to think. okay?

sigh. okay.

and i promise photos will come soon.

i can't believe it. the one time this week i got on this with my dad home and HE'S ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, we have family coming over so if i log while they're here, i will be in huge huge trouble.

and i'm mad because blue botched the plans for my little brother.

well sorry. i tried out my v3, but it has some weird glitch and i'm tired of the v4 and v4.5.

so no little brother?

i'm afraid not, unless i get a tama for christmas.

aw....

hey! why don't you call the family house and see who picks up?

ok! *calls house*

hello! who's this?

it's sam, mamavioletchi.

ohh! sam! hello, dearie! is blue with you?

yup.

hi cara (1st gen violetchi turned mamavioletchi)! i can't believe i'm actually talking to you! how are you doing??

i'm doing fine, thank you. my brother james sr. is very entertained by james jr.

i'll bet he is.

everyone! sam and blue are on the phone! *to blue and sam* i'll put everyone on speakerphone.

okay!

blue!!!!! hi!!!!!!! the log's still going?

yup. how are you doing, sasha?

great!

hi blue! wow! the family house is as great as you said! and you're right! mamavioletchi's husband is so nice and manly!

um...okay

hey blue! the family house is so neat and organized!

hey felicia!

i know. mamavioletchi and holly (2nd gen violetchi) are such fun to cook with! i've made so many neat things!

wow....you're my great great great great great great grandma's sister! do you look old?

well..i do have a few wrinkles...

no you don't! how are tess, willa, lexi, tristan, and adele doing?

they're so much fun! i'm definitely getting out of the house more now that they're here. especially to walk tess and willa's dog! ;)

i remember when tess walked the dog.....she walked straight into a pole. -_-

we have to go, blue. maybe next time we can talk longer.

alright. bye guys!

wait!

what?

have you left your tama in the library again?

-_- no. not yet.

good. bye! *hangs up*

???! she hung up on us.

oh well.

like i said, photos of sam are due tomorrow. i made my dad promise to help me this weekend. ;) also, sam will evolve tomorrow! yay!

it smells like potatoes. yum yum.

well, i have to go to make sure sam doesn't eat all of my dinner. -_-

COME TO ME MY PRECIOUS POTATOES!! MWA HAHA!!! *starts running towards the kitchen*

agh! come back!

i'm bored. blue, why don't you have any FUN stuff lying around?

because. i didn't think ahead to PACK any fun stuff, sam.

hmph. you know, it's not exactly my idea of to listen to a bunch of people talking to each other in chinese.

i think they're talking about cars. .....yeah. the guy said "car".

booring. *snore*

blue? can i ask you a favour?

sure.....

well, sunny and i found a great last minute deal for a getaway in the bahamas. we've booked the tickets and everything.

i'm going to the BAHAMAS?????????????? YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts dancing around*

yes, well, sam, the catch is that the deal only offered two tickets. aaandd...your mom and i have decided to go.

oh. so who's gonna stay home? you or mom?

neither of us, sam. you're going to stay home with blue. *winces and prepares for explosion*

WHAAAAAATTTT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY VERY FIRST CHANCE TO GO ON VACATION AND I CAN'T?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

(note: i'm not going to the bahamas. i'm staying in my country, thank you very much. ;) )

sorry sam...we're leaving tomorrow.

*sobs* it's not fair!

sam, why don't you go and get yourself a drink?

*walks out of the room into the kitchen, then locks self in room*

i knew he wouldn't be too happy.

well duh, tristan jr. no kid would be happy. and he's evolving tonight too, so i'll be left tomorrow teaching him about the dating show. *rolls eyes and shudders*

ah haha......it's not that bad...

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i'm really sorry but there's no time today for photos or anything. :angry: :( -_-

which means that tamatalk will not see my beautiful face.

they will, sam. i promise.

Sam evolved last night!

now i'm a sunnytchi!!! :)

You look just like your mom! Oops! *claps hand over mouth*

are you telling me I look like a girl???????!!!!! :angry:

Nooooo i'm just saying that your character is the same and therefore you two look alike. You, of course, look very manly.

okay. Thanks.

So today we went Christmas shopping...sort of.

is buying one gift considered Christmas shopping?

Well I guess considering we went to a whole bunch of stores

yeah, stores that all sell the EXACT SAME THING

Shush! Anyway, I know I promised photos but we've been really busy this weekend. Since tomorrow will be pretty relaxed I really should have photos up SOON!!!!!

Those potatoes on Saturday were really yummy.....

Oh shut up.

I forgot I'm on winter break for two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ^_^

OHMYGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MY COLOUR IS ALL WARPED AGAIN!!!!!! COMPUTER WHY DO TOU HATE ME????

Anyway, lines 5,7,9, and 11 are all supposed to be me talking, not Sam.

Latest posts

Back