kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY. PHOTOS.

IMG_1560.jpg

as you can see, my collection is pretty small.....and if you look closely, you can see sam raiding the fridge with his dad. ;)

HEY! why did you catch a photo like that?

i thought it was funny.

IMG_1636.jpg

i think this looks cute.

i look all roly poly. barf.

no you don't!

IMG_1637-1.jpg

aw...he's smiling

i guess that doesn't look too bad....kind of

why are you being so critical???

well, you're not uploading photos of yourself for people to see. you're uploading photos of ME.

What a nice way to start page 3. Humongous photos.

HUMONGOUS PHOTOS OF ME.

Stop being all dramatic about this. It's just a few photos and soon, you"ll be married and then I'll post photos of your kids. ^_^

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me?????!!!! I happen to not be agreeable with photos of MY KIDS being posted on the inernet.

<_< it's Internet.

whatever.

Which brings me to my next point....who are you going to marry??

I want a nice girl from the smart family. Because they're smart.

Um. Duh, Sam. So what are going to name your kids?

Tyler and Cole for boys, and Britney and Kelsey for girls.

Huh, so you have a list now. Seems to me that you're pretty excited to be a dad. ;)

?????!!!!! Noooooooo....I'm not. It's just that it's good to plan ahead, that's all.

And this is coming from the tamagotchi that's afraid of the word 'tomorrow', the planner section of the stationary store, and the phrase 'plan ahead'.

So. Plan is get you married tomorrow, get a lot of pictures, and tell the world about your kids. Sound good?

No! That doesn't sound good. In fact, it sounds like mmmmph mmph mmmmrf.

Well. Good thing I clapped my hand over your mouth before you swore on tama talk.

*glares at blue and tries to talk*

I'm really attached to Sam. I don't want to get him married.

well that's the nicest thing you've said to me since the day I was born.

????!!!!!! Well that's nice. Saying that to the person who SPENT LIKE A LONG TIME RAISING YOU AND TAKING YOU EVERYWHERE

well. You took me to school, boring malls, restaurants, and people's houses. By the way, the breakfast at that restaurant was pretty good. Yum. ^_^

*rolls eyes* is that all you can think about?

yup.

So how about getting married now?

well is it my fault the matchmaker doesn't give me smart girls to marry??

You should be thankful that you don't have a sibling. james jr had a field day when your dad was going on the dating show and had absolutely no luck. Besides, do you want to be a planetchi?

erm....no.

Anyways, my goal for your family is to get a kuromametchi.

that's a nice goal.

I can tell your dad has been teaching you that my goals are nothing to laugh about. You look like you're really constipated.

<_< no i don't!!!

Sam i've been taking care of you for a while. I don't think that you can disguise your emotions to me.

<_< stop going all dr. Phil and Oprah combined at me.

when are mom and dad coming back?

Erm, not until next week.

darn it. I wanted them to be here for my wedding.

Well that's not gonna happen soon unless that matchmaker gives you someone other than that desperate potetchi to marry. *rolls eyes*

well I guess I'll be here for Christmas.

We can open presents together. ;)

did you get something for me?

Yup.

good. It means you don't hate me for eating all of your shepherd's pie last night.

Please don't remind me. My stomach was grumbling all night last night.

and almost 6 hours straight of tv!

Well there was an epic movie on. Now shut up and keep wrapping, minion.

*rolls eyes* I'm not your elf, you know.

I'MGETTINGANIDLI'MGETTINGANIDL YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

whoa. Calm down.

Okay. Calming down. Merry christmas, people.

and thanks for the cookie.

Wasn't that good?

I guess...

Back to the point. I. AM. GETTING. AN. ID L!!!!!! Whoo!!!! But I have to wait because it's still crossing the pacific ocean. -_-

and the matchmaker gave me the same desperate girls in the dating show. Yay.

Please don't tell me that you're waiting for a scientist that will find the cure for cancer.

umm....I did say I wanted a smart girl, right?

Yeeeaaahhhhhhh......

so. I will not marry any other characters.

Oh facepalm. Facepalm, facepalm, facepalm. Not to mention headdesk.

why?

I just found out that one of the girls you're rejecting? She's one of the smart people. *facepalmx1000000000*

I think I'll lock myself in a closet and cry pathetically now. Excuse me.

So. About the ID L.....

it's purple and brand new. I'm still waiting for it and my dad just told me today. :D

....but he also told me that it would take like a month to get here. :angry: *facepalm*

So when it does, I will start it up immediately EXCEPT if it comes during science fair season, where everybody in my school has to prepare a science experiment and a booth. It counts hugely and majorly for grades, and I totally did horrible the past few years when I did it, because I am a huge procrastinator. That ID L must come in January.

Well, that's all that happened.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Just posting to say that Sam got married! He now has 2 sons and a daughter! Congratulations Sam! I'll have a longer update later when my dad gets off the computer with photos.

i'm sorry. i lied. i didn't have time for photos. and i somehow ended up babysitting my sib's tama. AGAIN. *facepalm* well...lemme go ask if my mom has her camera with her....

yay! she does! i might have a double update today -_- i like taking lots of photos.....

the computer is sooo slooowww.....

so let me introduce the kids!

hi! i'm the oldest. i'm a mousetchi and my name is cole. just like what my dad wanted.

my name is kelsey. i'm the second oldest and a sakuramotchi at the moment. i like my colour, because i love taking care of the earth.

and my name is tyler! i wanna be a rock star! or an accountant. and i'm an ahirukutchi!

an accountant?

yeah!

uh...interesting....so.

i see you've met my kids.

yup.

so? do ya think you'll like taking care of them?

sure. let's say i do.

well that makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.

ditto.

double ditto.

-_- stop making me feel all bad. i like you guys. except the accountant thing creeps me out a little.

!!!!! waaahhhh!! *runs out of the room*

brilliant, blue. just brilliant. great uncle james was totally right.

aaargh! don't remind me!

wow blue! why is your family using so much paper????!!!! think of all the trees you're killing!

it's called christmas, kelsey. where people everywhere wrap their presents in wrapping PAPER.

*sniffle* my heart goes out to all the trees.

blue, i agree. my siblings are kind of wacko. like this robot. :wacko:

!!! that's really mean!

change of subject change of subject! who wants to be kuromametchi?

*silence and crickets chirp*

erm...nobody?

*bursts into the room* i do i do i do!!!

well will you become the character for kuromametchi? after all, you are the youngest. i think cole will end up being kuromametchi.

!!! waah i hate you cole! *runs out of the room*

okay then photos!

IMG_1674.jpg

i caught sam admiring christmas trees on sunday. ;)

well there were pretty lights on them!!!

"pretty lights"? dad is becoming a softie. all thanks to mom and her stuffed animal addiction. -_-

!!!!

IMG_1710.jpg

and that's sam and his lovely wife before evolving. ;)

IMG_1711.jpg

and there's sam with his. petite. family. parents. okay, i have a confession to make. i like to sleep in, and in doing so sam goes hungry. because of that, he and his parents turned into the petite family MULTIPLE TIMES. i managed to rescue sam with cups of milk. i'm sorry. :(

IMG_1715-1.jpg

there are the kids!

IMG_1716.jpg

and cole hatching!

IMG_1719-1.jpg

sam in parent form!

IMG_1718-1.jpg

IMG_1742-1.jpg

and the kids before and after!

blue, i think the camera is stuck to your hand.

*shakes hand and realizes that it's true* AAAUUUGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no. i picked all the wrong photos. *facepalm and headdesk x 10000000000000000000000*

oh well. now you have to turn your heads to look at them. ;)

sorry!

nooo i hate photobucket why don't you have a preview thing whyyyy???? now all my photos are super duper tiny, thanks to my genius which made me pick 'small' when i resized them. *headdesk x 10000000*

blue, you've got some serious problems.

*rolls eyes* and this is coming from?

the most unsupportive tamagotchi in the world. *plays guitar riff*

ow! tyler, stop! i can't work on my 'save the trees' campaign posters with you trying to be all jimi hendrix.

well excuse me for following my dreams.

*snickers* don't you want to be an accountant?

well yeah.

then why don't you play with your calculator instead of killing my eardrums?

!!!!! waaahhhh!!!! *runs out of the room crying again, a la james style*

you guys are really mean. you know that, right?

well i just told him to stop. not like what cole did.

you're just so obsessed with that 'save the trees' campaign, aren't you? why don't you live a little?

*throws marker down* cole, why are you being so mean to everyone?

i'm not being mean. everybody is making me annoyed and i'm just telling them what i think.

cole. just stop or i'll kick you off this log. forever.

pfft! and when have you ever done that? you're so lousy at logging.

cole. i'm serious. kicking you off this log means one less tama colour to figure out. so just be quiet and stop being so mean, or i'll get your dad and mom here and they'll make sure you don't ever touch a keyboard again.

hah! like they'll do that.

do what, cole?

gulp.

cole, let's you and me have a talk, eh? man to man.

oh no. please, not that talk, dad.

relax, kelsey. i'm talking about discussing his behaviour.

oh. bye, have fun!

-_- this family suffers from major mood swings, yes?

haha, still haven't lost your touch, blue?

sam, just take cole away.

*leaves room with cole in tow*

whew. getting cole busted sure is a lot of work.

are you kidding me? i'm such a bad actress.

you guys set this up???!!

haha, no. i just got dad and told him every single detail.

cole's been so mean lately, everywhere we go. even when i go to the washroom he stands outside and yells out insults.

:eek: that's just a bit pervy.

is he getting kicked off the log?

just for a few posts.

aw...

don't worry, he's not gonna be here for the post about your evolutions. okay?

i guess...can i keep practicing guitar?

please, practice in the basement.

I'M SO HAPPY YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!! the postman isn't as slow as i thought.

cole isn't posting today, right?

he won't be posting for a while.

good.

so. the biggest news of the day is that I GOT MY ID L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO!!!!!!!!! i would post some photos but i'm too lazy to today. :p so, meet shania!

h-hi. i'm shania.

hi shania! my name is kelsey.

and i'm tyler!

hi kelsey and tyler. um, is it okay that i'm all fancy and in colour?

oh yes! we've never met a colour tamagotchi and it's really nice to meet you!

yeah! even though we're black and white doesn't mean we're jealous!

:) oh. okay.

would you like to tell tamatalk about what we did today, shania?

well, blue pushed the batteries into me. blue set up the time, and there was a screen where you were supposed to put a name or something, and blue totally botched it. then, i hatched! we played lots of games and took me to the park. then i evolved into a rolutchi! blue took me shopping at the tama market and tama depa. we also looked at the interior designs but we didn't have enough to buy anything. we bought a seed and planted it outside. the weather was really nice and sunny but now the sky is all orange. my room has a happy birthday sign and lots of presents and stuff. :D

wow! that sounds like a fun day, shania!

yeah! hey do you like guitar music?

well i haven't heard it yet but i think i'll like it.

good. because i practice my guitar a lot.

okay.

cole, kelsey, and tyler are due to evolve tomorrow, and shania will evolve maybe on saturday?

ahhh...the party yesterday ruled.

so did the hockey game!

you know what i just realized? the same teams were playing the last time one of my tamas was watching a hockey game. o.o weird.

and the same team won. :D

hockey.....?

;) you'll learn a lot about it seeing as blue is taking care of you.

*brightens up* okay!

so now my collection is as follows: 3 v3's (all damaged on various levels)

2 v4's (one broken)

1 v4.5

1 v5

1 iD L

i'll post photos either later or tomorrow.

and you'll hear a lot more from me!

Sorry, I have no time for pictures today. I'll try to upload some tomorrow.

So..today was a day for evolution! Both shania and cole, Kelsey, and tyler evolved while I was at a relative's for lunch. Cole became a watatchi, Kelsey became a lovezukintchi (just like mom) and Tyler became an uhyotchi. I fed them sesame pudding and cole became a kuromametchi!

but the bad thing is now he thinks he's all special because he'd a kuromametchi.

ditto x 1000000000000000

Shania became a sabosabotchi, which means that I either didn't get a care miss or only one. Yay! ^_^

But with the care I'm giving her, she'll probably become a perotchi, which isn't my favorite. :(

Oh well. I'll post a better update tomorrow!

I've got a whole bunch of photos to upload and a good long log post in mind but I just don't have the time right now. We're going to a new year's celebration potluck for dinner. (which starts in the afternoon. -_- )

News: (sorry, no silly tamagotchi convo today:()

-shania evolved into perotchi! A perfect care! congrats shania! You're in good hands :p

-shania got two of her happy symbols! I'm just waiting for the seed I planted before to die so I can get her third.

-harapparatchi liked shania so much he decided to follow shania home! shania now has a pet to take care of.

I think I might stop running my v5 for a bit (and my lil sib just objected...whatever, it's my life . <_< I'll make my own decisions, thank you very much) when school starts up again. Just running the iD L itself is enough work on it's own. Sorry, v5. I promise that i'll start you up again during spring break. As you know, for me, running two tamas is a bit stressful.

Well, gotta run. I should have time for a good long post tomorrow, maybe even a double post with all the photos I want to post :p

WHY WON'T YOU WORK PHOTOBUCKET????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm scared...

don't be. it's normal.

:eek: okaaay.....

sorry shania. it's just that i got so many great photos and tamatalk hasn't seen you before. also, i want to get some photos of cole, kelsey, and tyler up before school. and speaking of cole, welcome back. do you promise you'll be nice?

please. we're all adults now. i can be mature.

good for you.

are you sure you won't make fun of me for being an uhyotchi?

nope.

umm umm umm

oh! cole, you haven't met shania yet!

hi shania. you may have heard that i'm really mean, but i've gotten a lot nicer. at least, i think so.

hi cole.

okay then. so today, when shania went to the park, there were three weird green guys waiting there and a garbage bag!

i was a bit scared, but they were very friendly and we picked up garbage around the park! they gave me a cute pink tote bag i take with me to Tama Depa and i get 50% off everything! my trusty harapparatchi helped too. ;)

.....so is this what you do every day?

no. usually i go to the park and talk to some people there, or play with the other pets.

and today, shania got her 3rd happy symbol! yay shania! (Thanks to SailorRosette and OldSchoolTama for helping me out!)

i can't wait to get my last one tomorrow!

and shania, i'm really glad you take your eco friendly tote around. it's good for the earth. ^_^

hmm...what else did we do? oh yeah, the new year's eve celebration was awesome. we stayed up really late, and some friends were like "wow a colour tama can i seeee????" at shania.

alright, tell the truth blue. are you really going to take our batteries out? don't worry, we can handle it.

sigh. i guess i should tell. okay. when school starts up again, i don't like to run two tamas as there are two hungry, needy tamas in my care and i spend a lot of time on school and other stuff. so, i usually just run one. this time around, seeing as i have raised ten generations on my v5, and i just got my iD L, i will be running my iD L and my v5 will be set aside until spring break.

so....

this means, in my world, you get sent to the big family house for a vacation until i put the batteries back in.

oh.

yeah. are you guys okay with that?

duh. of course.

who doesn't want to go to the family house??? plus, we get to play with all the pets. :D

yeah! i heard there's a huge room dedicated to music. yay!!! :)

i'm glad you guys took that well.

okay, i don't usually do shoutouts, but i suppose i owe a couple of people some.

Thank you so much Violetchiluvr3 for helping me find a crochet pattern for an iD L cover!!!

Thanks to CheesyNoodleTama (if you still read this :p ) for reading and telling me that you like this! i'm glad that someone reads this!

that last shoutout was a bit overdue :p sorry!!!

thanks to everybody else reading this. i'm fine if you don't want to tell me if you read this, but if you want to, go ahead! my mailbox is pretty empty... :p

photobucket better work tomorrow!!!!! happy new year!!!

happy new year!

I forget things really easily, so just let me do a few shoutouts:

Thanks to Violetchilluvr3 and OldSchoolTama for helping me out with the weird iD L attention calls!!!!

Okay, so, I've noticed that nobody rates this log, and it kind of hurts because I want to see if this log is really good or really sucks, and what I need to improve in. So, please, someone rate this, because I won't.

And I'll be taking the batteries out of my v5 :( so it'll be just me and shania.

I'll post later and photobucket better work this time. ;)

yummy. hot chocolate. *takes gigantic sip*

yum-hey!!! that's my hot chocolate you're drinking!!! :angry:

*does spit-take* ewww!!!

-_- that's really nice, shania.

well, you're kind of sick. and it's all cold. blech.

<_< you said it was yummy a few lines ago!

well that was before i knew it was yours.

sigh. never mind. anyway, i know all of you have been waiting for photos! so here they are!

IMG_1795.jpg

here are cole, kelsey, and tyler as teens.

cole looks a little weird. i like tyler's character the best.

IMG_1800.jpg

and here's my iD L in the box, all brand new right before i tore it open. (just kidding. the packaging is easier to open than the connection tamas.)

you took too long to put my batteries in!!

well, i was taking pictures.

hmph!

IMG_1803.jpg

and here's shania in the egg!

IMG_1819.jpg

and shania proudly posing with her plant.

i watered it every day. but it didn't grow because blue kept switching the time back and forth before finding out that the plant grows at seven in the morning.

i haven't gotten a new tamagotchi since my v5! cut me some slack!

IMG_1826.jpg

and shania as perotchi, which she is right now! i'm sorry, i don't have any pictures from when she was a teen, because i couldn't get to the camera and we were really busy.

i like that photo.

IMG_1827.jpg

shania walks everywhere, unlike me :p

i'm totally healthier than you!

o.o but i take care of you....

IMG_1856.jpg

harapparatchi followed shania home that day!

he helps me with the garden.

and carries your stuff from shopping all day home as well.

IMG_1878.jpg

a friend of mine gave me that charm and it was lying around, so i decided to put it on my iD L!

*turns around, trying to see* ugh! ugh! i can't see it!

IMG_1884.jpg

and here's all four of shania's happy symbols! she just got her last one about an hour ago!

now i'm in the book, to be immortalized forever! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

<_< moving on.

IMG_1831.jpg

and here are cole, kelsey, and tyler as adults. cole is a kuromametchi, as you know. why aren't they talking? well, i took the battery out this morning. school starts again this week so i decided to just run my iD L.

sob...now the only person i have to talk to is you, blue. ugh!

:blink: well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

well, i guess i could talk to my future kid...but it would go like this:

me: ugh! blue forgot about me!

kid: goo goo.

me: can't you speak english???!!

kid: goo.

me: i forgot. you're a baby.

kid: goo goo goo!!! *poops*

me: eeewww!!!!!!!

that sounds like a very fulfilling conversation. *snickers*

you know what i mean.

so. anybody you're crushing on? i'm gonna get you married this week, because i don't want you turning into an oldie.

maybe that nice mametchi i saw at TamaDepa. or that kuchipatchi who was at the arcade.

what about that kikitchi (spelling?)?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NEVER NEVER I WOULD RATHER MARRY THAT MEAN GOZARUTCHI!!!! :gozarutchi:

well. now i know how you feel about monkeys.

<_<

well i just realized on christmas eve, i would be on tamatalk for one month!

how significant. <_<

oh shut up or i'll forget you on a chair in the library. (just kidding. i would be in huge huge trouble if i did.)

nooo please don't!!!!!!

well. i have to figure out what i'm going to do tomorrow. i guess i'll put you to sleep and wrap you in a spare shirt, then let you sleep in my bag. i guess.

why can't i be sneaked???

you are waaay too big to be put into my pocket.

aw....

don't worry. maybe next year. if i'm still into tamas, which i probably will be, because tamatalk helps me stay that way.

good.

time to end this post. i'm gonna try and change my avvie. and please rate my log!! even if you think it's one star worthy!!! ;)

no waaay!! how can it be one star worthy if I'M in it???!!

HAPPINESS HAPPINESS HAPPINESS Gigantic thanks to the person who rated my log 5 stars!!!!!

hmph. yay.

<_< stop being such a killjoy and ruining my happiness. my happiness before i have to work on my stupid science project. eeugh.

and you're going to take my batteries out, right?

are you kidding???!!! of course not!! i might not play with you as much, but i'll keep you (or your kid) running! and stop being all grumpy, nobody will read this post if you're all 'uuuuugggh hmph i don't care death to the universe.'

well excuse me! and who was the one that woke me up from my nice nap opening and closing that stupid door???!!!

you're sleeping in my locker. there's going to be noise.

well too much noise!! can't you sneak me??

i'll have to feed you rice.

eeeugh!!! noooo!!!!

so what's the decision?

sigh...i guess i'll sleep. at least i don't have to eat rice.

if people in my grade don't laugh at me and the school was okay with it, in a perfect world, i would have you on my desk.

i've heard about school. i heard it was as boring as heck.

where did you hear about that?

i've been talking to sam.

??? :eek: and.....?

he told me how boring school was except for listening to you talk to your friends, and then he told me that school was basically a) scratching noises B) two ladies and other people talking all the time c) a lot of moving and d) being fed the first meal option all the time. and did i mention violin music?

derp. you just described my school day.

yeah, and he told me about THE CLOSET. *dun dun duuunnnn*

the closet aka my locker, which you slept in ALL DAY.

oh. but if i was awake then the closet would be horrible.

if i did sneak you (and no, i would not. the iD L is just too expensive to sneak in my school. like i said before, maybe next year.) i would have to pin your charm to my hoodie pocket. and on days i have PE, i don't usually wear my hoodie afterward. too hot and sweaty.

hmm. i guess sleeping sounds better.

anyway, i'm gonna get you married today, because i don't want you turning into an oldie.

why not now?

i don't have my camera with me.

aw....

don't worry about it.

sigh...i just want to marry that cute mametchi. sigh...i met up with him at the park and he said he would wait for me at the dating place!! :wub: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: squeee!!! i love those mametchis!!! they look just like mine!! sigh... <3

<_< all mametchis look the same.

*falls out of magic fantasy* thanks you for making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

you're very welcome! and last night, i remodeled the living room! i'll get some pictures up.

it reminds me of some sort of night club, only the only things you can do is eat and dance.

well since i'm a cheapskate i only looked at the $1000 ones.

<_< well you obviously don't want to spend gotchi points on your special iD L, do ya?

Just posting to say that shania got married to the mametchi of her dreams :D :p and they had a little daughter. She's a choirbotchi at the moment and very very needy (ate rice bowl, pooped, ate another rice bowl within one minute). I think I'll name her......Carrie. Photos coming this week! (probably on Saturday :p )

Thanks to kittywitchy for reading this log! I hope you enjoy future posts!

Argh, Carrie just beeped and is getting fat. :p better go play some games!

Lots of thanks for the two other people for rating my log 5 stars!!!!

whaa...????

oh. i forgot that you haven't logged before, carrie. silly me. all you do is talk and then tamatalk will hear what you have to say.

really??? yay!!! mommy told me this was fun. ;)

and i'll be posting photos of you! yay!

i'm gonna be famous! i'm gonna be famous! *dances around all weird*

:eek: oookay then....let's get on with the photos, with shania and carrie commenting!

IMG_0002.jpg

here's shania in her newly renovated living room!

<_< a $1000 one. and the builder guys were so mean!

i like it a lot! unlike mom :p

IMG_0003.jpg

shania arriving at the dating place with her beloved harapparatchi.

sniff...i want a pet!

when you're older.

IMG_0004.jpg

...no comment.

the make up lady put too much blush on me!!!

<_< sure....

there was no make up lady.

IMG_0008.jpg

there was shania's dreamy husband... :p *says it in a floaty voice*

sigh...he's really cute...sigh...

!!!!!

IMG_0009.jpg

aw...he's confessing his passionate love! <3

!!!!!!! ewwww!!!!!!!

IMG_0010.jpg

i started laughing so hard seeing this gozarutchi. :gozarutchi:

:angry: he acted like he was better than me.

IMG_0013.jpg

i almost picked gozarutchi. ;)

!!! how rude!!!

ew, i don't want gozarutchi for my dad.

IMG_0015.jpg

together at last!

IMG_0016.jpg

.....really no comment

you got a photo of that???!!!

ewww!!!!!!!!!! my eyes!

IMG_0020.jpg

they also enjoyed the flowers at the park and a dinner which involved a huge ring. ;)

it was pretty!

sorry, i need a double post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back