.:.Kuromametchifan123's Tama Log.:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Technically, I'm not missing an update, since I'm updating really late right now. :p My camera is now fully charged, but Photobucket's being an idiot, it won't load my album or the upload page at all for some weird reason. T_T I had a bunch of pictures I was going to post too...

iD-L

I forgot to get Perotchi married today! It slipped my mind completely, LOL. Tomorrow (Well, today since it's one in the morning here!) then, hopefully Photobucket will be working then so I can upload all of my pictures.

Music Star

Austin and his wife left their little girl in my care yesterday, her name is Kate. She evolved into a Hitodetchi, and went to sleep right after. The preschool teacher hasn't come yet, she'll be at the door early in the morning. :p Kate's genre is classical music, just like her father right now. I almost logged onto Music City to buy her a saxophone, (I actually play the saxophone too. :) ) so it'll hopefully change to jazz, so I can try to keep the genre at jazz, so Kate could potentially win the jazz award. :)

Tama-Go

Wooltchi's wife, Marotchi, laid an egg this morning! It hatched into an adorable Nokotchi, a baby girl. :) Kate'll have a friend to connect with when Wooltchi and Marotchi leave. :)

-Nikki, Perotchi, Kate, Wooltchi, Marotchi, and Nokotchi

Yay, page 21! Thanks for nine followers, and 20 five star ratings!! I should really thank everyone who reads my log more often, you guys are awesome! :)

Hello TamaTalk after a week! It feels weird to not update everyday, I need to get back into updating daily like I used to! Photobucket keeps giving me upload errors for some weird reason, so no pictures today. :(

iD-L

Perotchi finally got married earlier! :3 She married a Shinshitchi, and had an adorable Choribotchi, (The fluffy baby girl with the red bow. :3 ) she evolved into the cute fishbowl toddler, Kingyobotchi. I'm aiming for a Pichipitchi, I need to give her four care misses to get Sasabotchi first.

Music Star

*Get ready for a run-on sentence! :p *

So, after evolving into a Hitodetchi as a toddler, a Chamametchi as a teen, forming the all girl band "Sunshine", evolving into a Maidtchi, and winning the Jazz Music Award, Kate married a Mametchi, and had a baby girl. They left their little one in my care today, I'm planning on taking care of her later. :)

Tama-Go

Wooltchi and Marotchi left their baby girl with me a few days ago, I have yet to take care of her too. I'm planning on taking care of both baby girls at the same time, that should be fun! :)

-Nikki, Kingybotchi, Petitchi, and Nokotchi

Hello, it's been a while, hasn't it? :) I took an unannounced hiatus from logging, I didn't have time to. ;_; Now it's a new school year, with even more homework than before, but I am determined to start my log up again, like it was in 2010 when I updated everyday. :) Right now, I'm only running my iD-L, (No Tama Profy.) and I feel like starting up a connection soon. So, for the first time in weeks, let's log! (With pictures!)

iD-L

Catch up time. Well, until last week, I had the same Perotchi that I had the last time I posted, (Almost two months ago!) because last week, I finally married her off. She had a baby boy, which eventually evolved into a Sunopotchi: (I think that's what his name is?)

0b5ae7c3.jpg

He married a Watawatatchi about an hour ago today, Watawatatchi had a baby girl:

f41988ef.jpg

86ea1e69.jpg

2d0f87db.jpg

598ad464.jpg

9394c8ad.jpg

I don't have a name for her yet, but she's really cute. :3

8d587237.jpg

She evolved into a Rolutchi as I was typing, so I'm aiming for Hineonetchi so I can get Ponpontchi. :)

-Nikki and Rolutchi

Wow! It's been a long, long three months, hasn't it? A big thanks for over 8,000 views! :)

So, I don't have a log update, but more of a status of my log update...? Right now, my iD-L is tabbed, as is my Profy, and, well, all of my Tamagotchis, because of exams/midterms, (That finally ended today!) and endless piles of homework. -_-

But, that makes December 25th, (aka Christmas Day, three days from now.) the grand, official restart of my log! :)

On Christmas, I'll have a Blue Tama P's in my hands, (And if they come off of backorder in time, a Love & Melody Pierce, and a guide book...) and tons of pictures on here to kick off the restart, not to mention a brand new Tamagotchi and series to restart it with. :)

I can't even begin to tell you all how much I've missed logging, oh my gosh! School made it nearly impossible to get all of my work done, and log. :( Exams are over today for me, (Finally!) and my Winter Break starts today too. The days leading up to Christmas, I'll most likely be running around, doing all of my shopping, wrapping, and helping with all the cooking and baking, so I'm not sure how long/often I'll be able to get on between now and then. (Hopefully a lot because I honestly miss logging and everyone here on TamaTalk. )

If you were wondering, I ordered my P's from HLJ on Thanksgiving. And I checked HLJ again yesterday, they have more P's in stock if you were wondering where/wanted to get one. :3

So, this would be my second time getting a color Tamagotchi of a new series for Christmas, and logging about it. Reminds me of when I got my green iD two years ago, (It doesn't even feel like its been a whole two years of me logging...) It'll be really fun to start on a new Tamagotchi series on Christmas again, and bring in the new year with it, I seriously can't wait to get my hands on my Tama P's!

I may, or may not start up a connection alongside it, I'm not sure yet...

So, until Christmas! (Because I feel like I'm rambling now. :p )

-Nikki

Latest posts

Back