~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After an hour of doing some work, Ms.Perfect exclaimed "Break time kids! HO HOO!" She herself picked up her lunch and ran out the door to the lunch tables. Iceku stood up, grabbed his backpack and his lunch, and walked out the door to the art room. Ms.Perfect yelled out break time but all Iceku heard was "Art time!" so he dropped his stuff and began to paint and sketch things he was thinking of. For instance he drew a human, an Apple fruit, and also Ms.Perfect flying out the door. All things that he thought about usually. Sometimes he thought about how Hime looked at him, or how she curled her hair when she was bored. He started to draw Hime and then himself and then a bagged lunch and a hamburger... "Oh I'm so hungry" he thought as he walked over to his bag and pulled out a Bento box filled with American foods like, A hamburger, a pear, some rice with egg and some Oreos. He chomped down and then started to draw what he saw again.

Mametchi walked outside to the front lawn, and went over to the farthest side of the lawn, where he laid back, and pulled out some papers and lunch. He knew nobody ever went over to the farthest side of the lawn, since most of the people tended to stay in the front lawn and in the center circle, so he simply pulled out some papers, and began to write some song lyrics. He opened up his sack to reveal a water bottle, a roast beef-cheese sandwich, a banana, and a granola bar.

Hime grabbed her bento and took a peek inside. She was teaching her little sister, Sakuramotchi, how to cook, and Sakuramotchi wanted to pack Hime's lunch for her. Inside were two onigiris with cute smiley faces on them, some olives, several bits of celery, a few carrots, and some dipping sauce for the carrots and celery. Hime smiled proudly; she had taught her little sis well.

Hime was heading out of the classroom when her path was blocked by Meri. "I saw the way you were looking at Icekutchi," Meri said threateningly, "People like you don't mess with the popular kids, you got that?" Meri plucked at the single large curl on the top of her head, leering at Shikurehimetchi. Meri's 'henchmen', Makiko and Ponytchi, mimickingly plucked at their own hair.

Hime refused to look them in the eyes. "Please let me by," Hime pleaded, trying to steer around Meri. She was blocked again by Makiko.

"Ha! You're so pathetic! Do you really think we're going to let you get off THAT easy? HAHAHA!" Makiko taunted, laughing obnoxiously.

"We're gonna knock you around a bit, so you'll remember what we told you," Ponytchi remarked as the three of them started to close in on Hime. Hime desperately looked around the room, but everyone had left for break...

"Hey Mametchi!"

Mametchi jerked when he heard his friend Jake yell at him. He quickly shoveled the lyrics back into his bag and then turned around. "What's up, man?" He asked as he pounded fists with Jake. "Dude, wanna come with me to go get my bag? I forgot it in there cuz' I skipped class halfway through the period to chill." "Eh... Okay." Mametchi followed Jake over to the classroom, and the two of them opened the door and walked in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iceku had finally finished his sketches, paintings and doodles and headed back to class to clean up a bit. While walking back to class he saw Meri, Sheri(Makiko) and cari(Ponytchi) crowding around Hime. To get them to leave her alone he shouted "Hey Hime want to go split what we have left of our lunch on the grass?" Meri looked at Iceku then back at Hime and back at Iceku. "Iceku are you talking to this Hime?" she said

"Why, yes, yes I am." He smiled at Hime and waited for her to tag along, if she wanted to.

Hime nodded at Iceku, and followed him out of the room. As she walked by the girls, she winked at them. Meri was fuming. "This isn't over!" Meri muttered to herself, stomping out of the room. Sheri and Cari followed her.

Hime caught up to Iceku and started walking next to him. "You're timing was perfect. Thank you..." Hime tilted her head to the side and smiled sweetly.

Mikazukitchi had already left the class and she met up with her friends Mimitchi and Watawatatchi and they found a table to eat lunch at. Mikazukitchi saw Meri, Sheri and Cari walking angerly "i wounder whats with them" she said.

Mametchi strolled back outside, and went back to writing lyrics. He sat alone, quietly thinking and humming so silently, only he could hear underneath the loud yells and laughs coming from the popular side of the lawn. In any case, he was going to be alone today.. Hopefully...

"Hey Mametchi! Lookin' hot again today!" Meri and her little dollike friends came over to him, and Meri was in her full flirt mode. She was in love with him, and he knew it. Trying to hide his disgust, Mametchi pretended to smile and laugh. His lyrics were stashed safely into his bag again. Meri began to reach her face down to him, and she dropped her eyelids low. Disgust overtaking him, he said, "Listen, I have to go. Bye." He quickly ran off.

Iceku opened the door to the outside for Hime. As she stepped outside, she immediately collided with Mametchi. The two of them fell to the ground.

"Ow...Are you okay?" Hime asked, clutching her forehead. She was good friends with Mametchi. For some reason, they seemed to share some sort of connection, and strangely could understand each other fully.

"Yeah.." Rubbing his head, Mametchi slowly got up and then rubbed the spot on his forehead that had collided with Hime's. "Urgh.. Meri was being annoying to me again and actually tried to kiss me." He rolled his eyes. "Gawd, I wish she would just stay off me already."

Mikazukitchi saw that Hime and Mametchi collided and went over there and asked "Are you guys ok?"

"Yeah, we're fine. Meri was just messing with us as usual." Hime sighed, shaking her head. "I swear, sometimes I think she's just here to make our lives as miserable as possible." Hime shrugged and changed the subject. "Iceku, Mametchi, Mikazuki, are you guys planning to try out for the musical after school? I heard they're doing Tama Mia!" Hime was obviously excited. She had decided that trying out for the play was a good option for her.

(OOC: Sorry I have been away for so long!)

Iceku helped Hime up and then Mametchi. He asked "Meri is so into you she would try to make out with you on the spot?!" Iceku said in a dramatic way. He then asked Hime "Hey...After the play tryouts or something...could you come to my house to help me study?" He said and smiled his, again usual sly smile

(Aaaaggh so confusing, so I am allowed to use mametchi's real name.. I think I'll just use it)

Len allowed Hime and Iceku to get up before he said, "Yeah, pushed her away from me.. And I don't think I'm trying out for the musical. Too busy with sports." Which was part true, but in all reality, he could spare time to be in it.

Okay, Mametchi will be your "star" name. Nobody knows you're him, though, 'cause most people call you Len.

"That's too bad..." Hime was disheartened. She knew that if she and Len got the leads, the play would've been an instant hit. "Oh well...What about you, Mikazuki? I heard you have a great singing voice."

(OOC: Ok)

Len felt a bit sad inside he couldn't be in the musical. It would be fun, and it'd give him an actual excuse to get away from the lights and crowds of being a pop-rock star.. Whatever. He simply kept his expression carefree, stretched his arms up toward the sky, and told Mikazuki, "Yeah, you should be in the musical, it'd totally be a hit."

"Awwww, thank you!" Mikazukitchi said "I think it would be fun to be in a musical! Id love to do it!" "Do you guys know when auditions are?"

"Auditions are right after school today," Hime replied, "and we need to have a song prepared to sing. I'm singing 'Listen' from Dream Girls." Hime smiled lightly. She previously had a major primary role in TamaWay's Dream Girls production. 'Listen' was her favorite song from that musical.

"Since I can't tryout," Len said, "Maybe I'll go so I can come cheer you guys on. You guys are totally gonna get the main parts.. Although Jake told me that Meri and her clique are planning to try out, and he said that she sounds totally confident that she'll get the main heroine's part. You guys may want to be a little bit careful."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back