~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hime and Mikazuki glanced at each other with worried looks on their faces. Meri could be the most manipulative mean girl on the planet when she wanted to. Surprisingly, she is also very hard to outsmart. People don't normally mess around with her and her gang, and if Hime and Mikazuki audition for "Tama Mia!", they'll have to be prepared for an onslaught.

"Thanks for the warning, Len. Mikazuki and I will definitely watch each other's back." Hime playfully hooked arms with Mikazuki, grinning optimistically.

Len nodded, and let his arms fall back to his sides. "If she gets to be too much of a pain, text me, she'll listen if I try to stop her, I'm like her non-celebrity crush.. It sucks, but I have to deal with it."

Let's get this thing back on a roll. BTW, my character is actually Shigurehimetchi, not Shikurehimetchi.

"Will do!" Hime replied to Len. It felt good to know that she could count on him like this.

Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Hime answered her cellphone.

"Hello?...It's today?!..Oh my gosh, I completely forgot!...No, I can make it, just give meee..." Hime glanced at the clock on the wall, "Fifteen minutes...Ok, see you soon!" Hime hung up with a stressed look on her face. "Guys, something just came up. I need to leave ASAP. Miss Perfect will understand. Don't worry, I'll be back in time for play auditions, I just have a...Doctor's appointment." The truth was, Hime was called and reminded by her agent that she needed to attend an interview with TamaNews, the biggest TV News Station out there, today. She needed to change into her disguise as Shiguren, the famous TamaWay actress, very quickly. Shiguren lets her long green hair flow freely, instead of it being in a traditional Geisha style like Shigurehimetchi's hair. She also wears a blue kimono instead of the red one Shigurehimetchi wears.

"Ok, good luck at your appointment" (is kinda suspicious about this so called "Doctors Appointment") "I'll stall Mrs. Perfect until you come back" Ring Ring Ring Miku notices her phone ringing also and picks it up "Hello...Oh no!...Ill be right over!" "sorry guys, i'll be right back, my sister needs me" Miku rushes over to the kindergarten

"Thanks, Miku! I owe you one!" Hime waved as Miku departed from the group. "See you guys later!" Hime said to Iceku and Len. She winked at Iceku, "I'll see you at your house tonight." With that, Hime spun around and hurried out of the building and around the corner of the block.

"No problem :D " ("i wonder why she's going to iceku's house") Miku rushes over to her sister "Awww, are you ok sister!? Your teacher called me!?" Miku's sisters teacher told her the problem "Awwww, you just wanted to be with me, ok, you can come to class with me :) " Miku take's her sister to class with her

"And now, please welcome Shiguren!" Shiguren walked onto the stage and in front of the camera. She waved and smiled at the audience, then took her seat next to the reporter.

"Shiguren, I'm so glad to have you on my show!" The reporter remarked, grinning brilliantly.

"Thank you for having me here! I'm very flattered." Shiguren replied politely. This interview was going good so far. Most reporters only want to know about her personal life. Since she lives a double life, Shiguren likes to keep her personal life secret.

"So, is it true that you've been seeing Mametchi, the legendary rock star?" Shiguren sighed. Yet another intrusive reporter.

"No, it is not. We're just friends." She calmly answered. She was on camera, and she needed to keep her cool.

~~after an extended period of highly intrusive questioning~~

"And now, we'd like to welcome a second guest to accompany Shiguren on my show. My friend, Mametchi!"

Shiguren was suprised. Mametchi normally didn't have time to agree to interviews like this. He rarely was able to se her TamaWay performances. She looked around for him, but couldn't find him anywhere. Why would the reporter have him interviewed at the same time as her, without even telling her?

And then it hit her. The reporter had set a trap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Len sat around a little longer before heading back inside the school to go to the lab, where he needed to go to make up some work. Unfortunately for him, Meri and her gang of Zombies (At least, that's what Len and his pal Pain who was currently at home with te flu called them, they were so much like zombies, following Meri everywhere). "Crud." He whispered under his breath, trying to ignore Meri as she came up to him. "Hiiii Leennnnn... Here tooooo make up thaat expeeeriiimennntt you misssed?" She brought her face so close to his cheek that he could smell her breath. He jerked away, and then headed straight over to the cabinet where the test tubes were located.

The reporter rushed off stage, then returned to his seat a few minutes later. "...I'm sorry folks, it looks like Mametchi wasn't able to make it tonight..." The reporter looked sad because his plan didn't work; Shiguren was smiling.

"Until next time!" The reporter grinned into the camera as the show ended with the audience's applause. Shiguren took her leave and entered her waiting limo.

"Take me to the street beside the school, please." Shiguren proceeded to change into her normal clothes and hair style. She was now Shigurehimetchi again. As the limo pulled up beside the school, the final bell began to ring.

"Quick, get out of here!" She urgently said to the limo driver. He drove away as fast as he could. Just as the limo rounded the corner, children started pouring out of the school. Hime sighed and made her way to the TamaDrama room. She filled out an audition form, turned it in, then sat in a comfortable seat to await her audition. People were already auditioning, as the waiting room was starting to become noisy. Hime rubbed her aching head, trying to drown out the clamor.

Meri looked at her fancy 10,000 gotchi silver watch and then said in her preppy voice, "Oh! I'm going to be late for auditions! Oh!" She then strutted over to Len again, and put a hand on his back. Len uncomfortably slithered away from her disgusting little hand. "Come with us, Len?" She asked. "Maybe later," mumbled Len. Meri strutted out of the room along with her zombies and Len let out a sigh of relief.

Hime picked up her cellphone and dialed Miku's number. After a brief period of ringing, Miku answered her cell.

"Hey, Miku, it's Hime! Are you on your way to auditions yet?"

Miku picked up her phone "Oh, hi hime! Ohh, yeah, i'm heading there right now!" "Hey big sisy,i wanna go to the auditons!" "Ok kingyobotchi, you can come" "Yay!!!"

Hime sighed. She was exhausted. Hopefully she could muster-up enough energy to impress Miss Madonna, the drama teacher. At least Mrs. Perfect was one of the judges, too; she always gave positive feedback. Mr. Oyaji, Mrs. Perfect's husband, was one of the judges as well. He, on the other hand, always gave negative feedback. The students never really liked him. Hime was glad that she was in Mrs. Perfect's class.

Hime heard the door to the drama room open and close unusually loudly. And then the infamous smell of ridiculously-sweet perfume filled the air. Hime could see Meri and the Zombies standing by the doorway, playing with their hair as usual. They moved to the line for audition forms.

"Move out of my way, losers! I need to fill out an audition form!" She cut to the front of the line and filled out her form using extremely-girly handwriting. Sheri tapped Meri's shoulder timidly. "What is it?"

"Um, Meri, I was wondering...if...if I could, maybe...audition...too?" Sheri was obviously uncomfortable asking this from her leader.

Meri laughed hysterically. "You've never acted, sung, OR, danced in your life. What on Earth made you think that this could possibly be a good option for you?" Sheri looked at her feet. Tears were brimming in her eyes.

"Nevermind..." Sheri said weakly, ending the argument before things got ugly.

"What an immense jerk!" Hime muttered to herself quietly.

Miku rushed to the auditions and sat kingyobotchi near Miss Perfect, then she rushed to go sign the audition form "Few! Just in time!" "Oh No! Meri and the Zombies are here!" "Oh hey Hime!, did you already sign up?"

"Yeah, I should be going in to audition soon." Hime was glad that Miku was here. She needed the company of a friend right now. "I just hope that we do a good job...I wouldn't want you to be stuck in a play with Meri without a friend to back you up if things get rough."

Miku sat down next to Hime, and they proceeded to talk about things that happened that day. Hime was doing most of the question-asking; she wanted to avoid having to make-up stories about her day.

"Well, look who decided to show up!" Hime flinched and looked up to see Meri standing over them. "Are you two here to sign up for the stage crew?" Cari giggled at Meri's remark. Sheri stood there, looking at the ground.

"No, Meri, we're auditioning. That's why we're sitting in the WAITING room," Hime replied, rolling her eyes.

Meri growled. "Are you trying to make me look like a fool?"

Hime smiled lightly, "You don't need me to make you look like a fool."

"You're darn right I don't!" She huffed, turning her back and walking away. Cari followed, still giggling.

"...goodluck..." Hime was barely fast enough to notice that it was Sheri who had spoken before Sheri bolted through the crowd of people. Hime, surprised, turned to Miku. "I...guess they're not ALL evil."

Name: Kuchipatchi

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): a superhero named Captain Ms. Patchy

Gender: Female (i know, doesn't make sense since kuchipatchi's are guys... but yeah, im a girl..)

Sexuality: likes males

Personality: nice, outgoing, weird, shy, funny

Likes: hamburgers, the color green, flying, lifejackets, leaves, ribbons, keyrings, doorknobs, plush carpet

Dislikes: Hairbrushes? they are my weakness.

Special Talent(s): cant control super powers; randomly uses them by accident

Occupation(s): works at a fast food restaurant

Name: Kuchipatchi

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): a superhero named Captain Ms. Patchy

Gender: Female (i know, doesn't make sense since kuchipatchi's are guys... but yeah, im a girl..)

Sexuality: likes males

Personality: nice, outgoing, weird, shy, funny

Likes: hamburgers, the color green, flying, lifejackets, leaves, ribbons, keyrings, doorknobs, plush carpet

Dislikes: Hairbrushes? they are my weakness.

Special Talent(s): cant control super powers; randomly uses them by accident

Occupation(s): works at a fast food restaurant
Accepted ;3

*waddles into the audition*

"What is the play about-tchi?"

*shoots laserbeam from foot by accident*

"Oops-tchi!"

Name:ringotchi

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): Princess Esmerelda

Sexuality: i dont know what that is

Personality: quiet and polite when she's a princess, But when shes not she is not afraid to speak her mind and very blunt.

Dislikes: cheerleaders, strawberries, show offs and nerds (although I, pink Hippopotamus am one!)

Special Talent(s):great artist

Occupation(s): Graffiti artist (she's a tomboy, i guess. And she has a graffiti license, no joke, they're real. :D )

Ringotchi walked in. She thought she could get some quiet in the classroom. She saw Shikurehimetchi and shrugged. As if she'd disturb her...
Sorry, Pink Hippopotamus, but you are unactive and thus I must erase you. Your character takes up a "Secret Identity" slot. Captain Ms. Patchy now has that slot.

Also, Miku is Hime's new best friend (since Princess Esmerelda no longer exists.) Miku is the only one that knows about Hime's secret life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back