~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You want to go first pal, or you want me to take the honor of embarrassing myself first?" Miles asked Len. Len sighed, put a hand on his face, looked down and shook his head. "You go first.", he told Miles.

"Woooooo! On core!" "You did great Hime!" Miku yelled to Hime "I'm so nervous! I hope i do good..." Miku said to her self "I know you'll do great Miku!" "Awww! Thanks Kingyobotchi!" Miku said with a big grin **Shiver, Shiver** "I'm so nervous! I'm not good at doing auditions!"

*For your audition, like I did in a previous post, you can post a youtube video of the song your character sings. If you want your character to sing badly, post a video of someone singing badly; if you want your character to sing well, then post a video of good singing. It can be any song.*

Hime snapped out of her trance, and nearly had a heart-attack as she realized that Iceku was standing right in front of her. **gasps** "Iceku, you scared me." Her mind slowly began to process what people had said to her since she left the audition room. "Oh! I think I did pretty well; thanks for asking."

She smiled and then remembered Miku's encore. "Oh, Miku! Iceku, I'll be back in a second." Hime rushed over to Miku and gave her a big hug. "Thanks so much!" Hime looked Miku in the eyes. "You'll do just as well as I did. All you have to do is remember the things I've told you about audition technique, and they'll have no option but to give you a role in the play." Hime ginned excitedly. "I wonder what song you'll sing! I guess I'll find out soon!"

"OOH-HOO! Would Meri please come in to audition now?" Meri stood up cockily and walked past Hime and Miku. "Just listen, 'cause you'll be blown away!" She flaunted into the audition room, purposefully leaving the door open. Big mistake.

*Would someone please post a video of Meri singing? :D *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q97c5szTgIA I could imagine her singing this...

Meri smirked and finished the song. The judges gave her a very awkward applause; Mr. Oyaji was very enthusiastic about it though, clapping crazily. "I loved it!" He yelled loudly. Meri posed for him with a smirk. "Oh, thank you." All the other judges simply wanted her out, so they began to call for the next auditioner, which was...

"Meri's voice Is absolutely horrible, it sounded even more preppy and snotty than Ke$hatchi's original version!" Miles commented, plugging his ears. "Oh, my poor, tender ears! Whatever! It's my turn!" Jumping over two chairs, Miles walked into the audition room, introduced himself, and then the song he was going to sing, which was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKghBQbNxWA

He had left the door open a crack by mistake, his plan to slam it and strut in singing a whiny rendition of "We R Who We R" gone.

Hime watched Meri strut out of the audition room and leave the TamaDrama room with the Zombies. "She...did as expected..." Miku nodded in agreement.

They both watched as Miles flew across the room and through the door. "I thought you were next, Miku..." They both shrugged and sweat-dropped. Miles kind of did his own thing...all of the time.

Kuchimoto decides she wants to audition for "Tama-mia", but unfortunately she isn't the best singer.

She chooses a song to sing for the drama teacher and she waddles up on the stage.

"Here goes nothing-tchi!" she exclaims as she starts to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Kuchimoto has a happy look on her face, but it quickly disappears as she finds out that she has only made 'Stage Crew.'

She waddles off the stage and starts to think... maybe she could try again for the next play?

Name: Tennyotchi(Nickname: Tennyo)

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life):

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Shy, Pretty, Unconfident, Polite, Generous, Intelligent, Perfectionist,Overachiever.

Dislikes:Rude people, being called names and things she hasn't done before.

Special Talent(s):Singing, Tending to Animals and Being a Good Friend.

Occupation(s):Waitress at Tama Cafe, Princess

What she looks like:

Tennyotchi.jpg

P.S. I made the picture!

Last edited by a moderator:
Miles came out of the audition room, looking somewhat satisfied. "The judges all liked i-" He stopped when he noticed Miku and Hime talking and sort of looking at him. He apologized quickly. "Sorry, I didn't see you Miku, you can go on ahead, although Meri's boy toy Roger was about to audition, I can stop him for you." With that, he swung an arm over to Roger and pushed him to the other wall with a hard shove. Roger glared at Miles, who ignored him and walked back over to Len.

(Hey Lawrence, dun think you can have a secret identity, since Sakuran said that there couldn't be anymore, although I'm not sure)

Name: Tennyotchi(NIckname: Tennyo)

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life):Well considering that my character is from the V5 Celebrity can she be a princess or can that be what she is known for being?

Personality: Shy, Pretty, Unconfident, Fun, Polite, Generous, Intelligent, Perfectionist and Stands up for her friends.

Likes:Books, Make-Up, Electronics, Acting, Singing and Dancing

Special Talent(s):Singing,Dancing and Acting.

Occupation(s):Waitress at Tama Cafe
Well, I actually kind of like the idea of royalty amongst one of the characters. So I don't have a problem with Tennyo being a princess. Just maybe not a secret identity; what if she doesn't hide the fact that she's royalty?

The part that bothers me is her personality/likes/dislikes/special talents. They're too much like the ones of the already-made characters. Since I'm starting to get a lot of people applying for ~L~, I'm going to be stricter with character profiles. I need more diversity amongst the characters, or else it'll become boring and uninteresting. If you want me to accept your profile, you'll first need to change your personality/likes/dislikes/special talents to make them more unique and unlike the other characters. You might want to compare your profile to other characters so you'll know what you need to change (your character seems to have many similarities with mine.)

I edited my original post is it okay now? I also sent you a PM of my thought of a plot for my character.

(Thinking Miles is going to stick the idiot sidekick/athlete, while I don't really see a reason to change Len. Actually Sakuran, I see why everybody has their characters in the singing interest: The reason why is because the main plot at the moment is for the Tama-Mia musical, so to avoid being left out everybody is making their characters like acting and singing.)

Name: Tennyotchi(Nickname: Tennyo)

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life):

Personality: Shy, Pretty, Unconfident, Polite, Generous, Intelligent, Perfectionist,Overachiever.

Special Talent(s):Singing, Tending to Animals and Being a Good Friend.

Occupation(s):Waitress at Tama Cafe, Princess

What she looks like:

Tennyotchi.jpg

P.S. I made the picture!
Accepted :) I like the idea of her plot that you PM'd me. And thanks for the pic! I was wondering what she looked like.

"ohh no! I'm next!" Miku whispered to herself "I know you'll do good big sister" "Thanks kingyobotchi" Miku said with a smile. Miku walked up to the stage, her hands where shivering "Ohh-hoo; what will you be sing for us today Miku?"

"I'll be singing 'A Year Without Rain' By Selena Gomez"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Vf5_d7nOI&feature=player_detailpage

"Thanks for listening" Miku said with a big grin

"Woohoo!!! You did great big sister!" Kingyobotchi yelled

Tennyo was rehearsing her song. The song she picked out had a soft, melodic tune. She had picked out this song because it meant something to her. Tennyo stood up from her chair and tried to coordinate a dance to go with her song, but felt that this song just wasn't a song that you would dance to. Tennyo stumbled and fell down, then Meri and her gang of wannabes walked into the hallway. "Oh look what we have here, fresh meat! Who are you? You look like a dull, repulsive princess from a fairy tale. Why dont you go back to your fairytale book and never comeback!" yelled Meri. Tennyo started to cry, no had ever spoken harsh words to her. She ran off to the playground.

Miku finished her song, her friends told her of what a good job she did. "Thanks guys, you guys are great friends. I got to go to the washroom guys just wait for a sec.' said Miku. Miku exited the auditorium and entered the hallways of TamaSchool. She heard sounds, that seemed to express the feeling of sorrow and misery. Miku bolted outside to the playground to investigate the sound. Sitting below the shade of a tree was a girl. She wore a beautiful white gown and a lovely, gold tiara. Miku hadn't seen her around before. Walking at a slow pace, as she came closer she could hear the sound louder, then it hit her the sound was caused by the girl crying! "Please don't bother me. I do not deserve this pain. Are you one of them?" asked Tennyo. "What do you mean by them? Well I'm Miku a student here at TamaSchool. Who are you, and why haven't I seen you before? said Miku. "Oh sorry I havent aquainted my self, I am Tennyotchi or otherwise known as Tennyo. I am from a faraway land called Sparkle Plaza but have recently moved to Flower Hills. I am a princess." said Tennyo. "You are!" screamed Miku.

Name: Meloditchi (goes by Melodi)

Secret Identity: n/a

Personality: Melodi is a confident tamagotchi who does her best to help others, no matter how extreme. She hate to be left out and has a short fuse.

Dislikes: Annoying people, getting laughed at (unless she is telling a joke).

Special Talent(s): She is able to play to violin and sing.

Occupation(s): Maid at Tama café, playing the violin at concerts.

Looks

Without hat

Hime was glad Miku had done a good job. They'll be the "dynamic duo" if they both get in.

Hime got up and walked towards Iceku. On her way, she passed by Len. She turned towards him and played with her hair as she spoke, "Um, good luck, Len. I hope we can be in the play together." She started blushing uncontrollably; and she didn't know why. You can only be in love with one person at once...right?

She looked up at his face and he was looking at her strangely. Like...like he was trying to see through her facade. But that was impossible. How could he possibly know about her double life? He didn't even know who Shiguren was. He was a jock, not a drama geek.

Hime shivered uncomfortably. "Well...I'll talk to you later..." After a brief awkward period of silence, she hurriedly shuffled over to Iceku. Her face light up with joy as soon as she started speaking to him. "Miku's done auditioning, so I'm ready to go to your house if you are."

Iceku smirked and took out his keys. "I'll go get my car." He walked off to the parking lot. Hime stood there and looked down at her feet, smiling softly. And so she waited alone.

Name: Meloditchi (goes by Melodi)

Secret Identity: n/a

Personality: Melodi is a shy tamagotchi who does her best to help others.

Dislikes: Annoying people, getting laughed at (unless she is telling a joke).

Special Talent(s): She is able to play to violin and sing.

Occupation(s): Maid at Tama café, playing the violin at concerts.

Looks

Without hat
Sorry, but I'm not accepting any more "shy" female characters. We have too many of those already. I think I'm going to start calling it the "Hinata Hyuuga Syndrome". Change your personality a bit, and I'll accept.

(Uh... one question... who knows about Kuchimoto's secret identity???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back