~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuchimoto is walking outside of the tama school. She is on her way to the swingset when she spies that someone has dropped their hairbrush.

"Oh no-tchi!! A HAIRBRUSH!!!!"

Kuchimoto's superpowers start to go crazy. She throws the hairbrush as far away as she can.

"I hope nobody saw that-tchi."

"Yes, but why are you surprised" said Tennyo. "It's just that I haven't met a real life princess before." said Miku. "Well there are many duties that you must do as a princess, it may look fun but there is a lot of hard work involved. Ahhhhh, a hairbrush is going to hit us, duck!" yelled Tennyo. Tennyo and Miku ducked. "Wow that was really weird, I wonder where that came from. Well anyways are you auditioning for the play? asked Miku. "Yes, I did I think I'm next!" Replied Tennyo as they ran to the auditorium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Meloditchi (goes by Melodi)

Secret Identity: n/a

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Melodi is a confident tamagotchi who does her best to help others, no matter how extreme. She hate to be left out and has a short fuse.

Dislikes: Annoying people, getting laughed at (unless she is telling a joke).

Special Talent(s): She is able to play to violin and sing.

Occupation(s): Maid at Tama café, playing the violin at concerts.

Looks

Without hat
Accepted. You work with Tennyo at the Tama cafe.

Melodi ran into auditorium. "I hope I'm not late!" She sees Tennyo with Miku. "Hi Tennyo! I never thought I would see you here!"

Miku looked at her phone "Akk! I gotta go get kingyobotchi!" Miku rushed to kingyobotchi's class and took her home "Few! I made it home in time!"

Miku: "Mom! We're home!"

WataWatatchi: "Welcome home kid's, did you have a good day at school?"

Kingyobotchi: "Yup mommy!"

Miku: "It was a big relief"

WataWatatchi: "why was it a big relief?"

Miku: "Well, we had to audition for the play today, and i was so nervous"

Kingyobotchi: "Big sissy did great!"

WataWatatchi: "Ohh, cool!" "I cut up some fresh watermelon if you guys want any"

Miku: "Ooooo, i would love some! Thanks!" Ring-ring-ring-ring "Ohh, my phone is ringing....Hello... ohh, ok.... see ya then"

WataWatatchi: "Who was that?"

Miku: "That was Mimitchi, she wants me to meet her at the mall, can i go mom!? Please!!!"

WataWatatchi: "Ok, you can go"

Miku: "Yay! Thanks mom!"

WataWatatchi: "Don't forget your phone"

Miku: "Ok, i wont!"

WataWatatchi: "Be back 6 ok!?"

Miku: "Ok!!" Miku grabbed her scooter and rode it to the mall

Len and Miles headed out to track practice- Well, Miles was in soccer so he headed out to the field, which happened to be next to the track. Len dumped his bag off in the locker room and then happily jumped out onto the track. He joined the long distance runner's group and headed out on a nice, long run through Tamatown.

Tennyo entered the stage. She was trembling, but she knew she had to get this over with. Tennyo glanced out into the auditorium. It was really big but not really crowded just about 15 people were watching Tennyo. So Tennyo began to sing. She put her all into it and did her best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI

Melodi was tempted to rush onto stage and congratulate Tennyo, but wouldn't to embarras her.

After practice, Len and Miles met back up in the school, where they went to hang out in the Arts hall outside the drama room. Miles was holding up a stick he had found outside, and was swinging it at Len jokingly. Laughing, Len picked up a yard stick and the two of them pretended to have an epic sword battle; but when Miles accidentally slipped his hand and hit Len's yardstick, chipping it, they switched to having an epic LOTR style "magic" battle.

Name:Chama (Chamametchi)

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): N/A

Sexuality:

Personality: Humble, Generous, Kind, Gentle , Brave

Dislikes: Bullies, Mean People, Wrong-Doers(Hence she is Super Chamametchi)

Special Talent(s): Dances Awesomley, Flexible, Great Saleswoman

Occupation(s): Fashion Store Owner, Fashion Designer

Look:
imageproxy.php

Chama didn't know it, but she was next. She Peeked out. There were just about 16-20 poeple atching so she took a few breaths. Just when she was about to step up when Tennyo came up and started cheering for her. Chama had a warm feeling in her heart and stepped up. The crowd cheered and she started rocking it on!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1mX4Px0I

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): Super-Chamametchi

Dislikes: Bullies, Mean People, Wrong-Doers(Hence she is Super Chamametchi)

Special Talent(s): Sings Extremely Well, Flexible has Super Powers(Duh.. o3o she's a superhero

Occupation(s): Cashier at Tamamall, Fashion Designer

Look:
imageproxy.php
Sorry, but I'm not accepting any more secret identities OR singing/acting/dancing characters. We have WAY too many already, even though we're currently doing a musical. Realistically, there wouldn't be this many people that can sing extremely well. Change these things and I'll accept.

Chama didn't know it, but she was next. She Peeked out. There were just about 16-20 poeple atching so she took a few breaths. Just when she was about to step up when Tennyo came up and started cheering for her. Chama had a warm feeling in her heart and stepped up. The crowd cheered and she started rocking it on!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1mX4Px0I
Um, that didn't just happen. I didn't even accept your profile yet. You can't RP until I accept your profile, and as you can see in my previous post, I didn't.

Dislikes: Bullies, Mean People, Wrong-Doers

Special Talent(s): Dances Awesomely, Flexible, Great Saleswoman

Occupation(s): Fashion Store Owner, Fashion Designer
Accepted :3

Hime was starting to worry. Iceku shouldn't be taking this long. She walked out to the parking lot, and noticed that his car was still there...But his keys were on the ground! Hime gasped and picked up the keys, looking around for him. And then she heard muffled screams coming from the alleyway behind the school.

Hime cautiously walked over to the alleyway, peeking around the corner. There was Iceku, tied up with rope and with a gag in his mouth. He was bruised and beaten. She rushed over to his side. "Iceku, who did this to you?" He started squirming around with a scared look on his face. Hime took the gag out of his mouth. He screamed at her, "RUN!!!!!!!!!!" Hime looked up, and found herself surrounded by a bunch of gangsters.

Len and Miles collapsed in laughter, when they heard a loud scream that was audible behind the walls of the school. "Was I imagining that?" Miles asked, wiping tears from his eyes. "I.. I don't think so." Len got up, picked up the stick and then ran outside.

Tennyo walked to TamaMall and found Melodi by the fountain. The fountain had many coins and seemed to be pure diamond. Melodi was dipping her feet in. "Oh hi Tennyo what are you doing here?" asked Melodi. "Oh I came to buy some new clothes, want to come?" asked Tennyo. "Sure." replied Melodi. Melodi and Tennyo passed a parking lot. There seemed to be a fight going on in the alley. "Should we help?" asked Tennyo. Melodi replied, "Of course we should!" Tennyo and Melodi ran towards the alley.

Hime pulled out her Japanese folding fan and held it menacingly towards the men. Her fan was edged with razors so she could defend herself. One of the men started laughing, "Hahaha! You're quite the pretty one, aren't ya? Sorry, but that little thing won't help you." He reached over, yanked the fan from Hime's hands, and snapped it in half. "How's about ya come home with us? We'll treat ya like a REAL lady." They started to chuckle.

Hime fell down and covered Iceku with her body. He had passed out from pain. "Don't you dare come near us!" Her voice was trembling. The man that spoke walked over and grabbed her arm. She screamed at the top of her lungs.

double post? it didnt show up.

Kuchimoto heard the shriek. she had to do something!!!!!

she quickly changed in to "Captain Ms. Patchy" and flew to the rescue.

Ms. Patchy grabbed Hime and Iceku and flew them to safety.

"you are safe now-tchi!!!"

Ms. Patchy flies away and leaves Hime and Iceku baffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back