~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelitchi was laying down,half asleep after an hour of Food Network.Prom was still on her mind since she had asked Monatchi to take her dress shopping the next day.Think colors hmmm...what colors look nice on me?...Well there's pink,light and navy blue and maybe green.Okay next up design...strapless with sequins or some kind of sparkles on the hem?That would be pretty...I have to get some...sleep...Lovelitchi drifted off.

(EDIT:messed up my italics code XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
"So I was wondering if you could, you know help me with a date to the prom. Do you have any ideas yet?"

Miles and Len were still fast asleep while all the other characters were still awake. Yes, they are the types who love sleep more than anything. Well, not everything, but..

Lovelitchi woke up the next day at 8 AM.She had to miss school to film a lemonade commercial at TAMAX-TV.She literally dragged herself out of bed and sleepily walked down the stairs to the Tama Cafe.Lovemamalitchi was in the kitchen baking making cream cheese frosting for a red velvet cake.Lovelitchi went behind the counter and got a strawberry cream cheese bagel out of the industrial sized fridge.It was storming so she couldn't eat on the porch.

Name:Dazzilitchi

Secret Identity:Dazzilin

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:Outgoing, Willing, Prepared, Neat, Nice

Likes: People with like personalities, Saturday, Computers, Dances, Rehearsals, Performances

Dislikes: People that cant seem to be nice whatsoever, Church, Mondays and Sundays

Special Talent(s): Singing, Dancing, Computering,(Smiling XD), Helping

Occupation(s): Buisinesswoman (In real life), and a Pop star (in secret life)

(bahaha, can i put age?)

---------------------------------------

Dazzilitchi woke up very early the next morning, and pulled herself over to the glossed table.

She looked at the bread crumbs and wine glasses and plates scattered across the table.

Dazzilitchi sighed. This was why she shouldn't have a party in a while.

And on her white carpet, there was a bunch of messes and Dazzilitchi was cross.

Well, the only thing to do was clean it all up. So Dazzilitchi ran into the basement, which was dusty, but luxurious, to grab a vacuum cleaner and a garbage can.

Dazzilitchi shoved the crumbs and leftovers into the bag. She looked at the slimy stuff of rotten milk sticking onto her arm.

She shouldn't have invited her team's kids. This was a work party, but she never knew it would be this bad. Dazzilitchi scraped the food in and put it out front. She washed the wine glasses and plates and stacked them into the washer.

Then she took her carpet, vacuumed it, rinsed it and hung it onto her porch to dry. She then wiped her table clean with a cloth, then picked the gum off her table.

She then washed her hands and flopped down on her sofa. She checked the time. 6:00 AM. She was going to go to work in a half hour.

She grabbed her breifcase and suit and dashed ourt her door, locking it and jumping into her Porche.

And maybe yesterday she could have skipped the dinner and performed spontaneously to everyone.

She couldn't turn her colleagues and boss down, though. It was hard to have 2 lifes at once.

Maybe she could get fired off work and just sing, but her voice was constantly cracking and she coulndn't sing at the moment, so she just accelerated her car and sped off.

On the road, she could spot no one, except maybe her fellow colleague Melodytchi, and her boss Uwasatchi.

Dazzilitchi parked her car. It was 7:00 AM. She ran into her workplace and sat in her office and started to type.

Name:Dazzilitchi

Secret Identity:Dazzilin

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:Outgoing, Willing, Prepared, Neat, Nice

Likes: People with like personalities, Saturday, Computers, Dances, Rehearsals, Performances

Dislikes: People that cant seem to be nice whatsoever, Church, Mondays and Sundays

Special Talent(s): Singing, Dancing, Computering,(Smiling XD), Helping

Occupation(s): Buisinesswoman (In real life), and a Pop star (in secret life)

(bahaha, can i put age?)

---------------------------------------

Dazzilitchi woke up very early the next morning, and pulled herself over to the glossed table.

She looked at the bread crumbs and wine glasses and plates scattered across the table.

Dazzilitchi sighed. This was why she shouldn't have a party in a while.

And on her white carpet, there was a bunch of messes and Dazzilitchi was cross.

Well, the only thing to do was clean it all up. So Dazzilitchi ran into the basement, which was dusty, but luxurious, to grab a vacuum cleaner and a garbage can.

Dazzilitchi shoved the crumbs and leftovers into the bag. She looked at the slimy stuff of rotten milk sticking onto her arm.

She shouldn't have invited her team's kids. This was a work party, but she never knew it would be this bad. Dazzilitchi scraped the food in and put it out front. She washed the wine glasses and plates and stacked them into the washer.

Then she took her carpet, vacuumed it, rinsed it and hung it onto her porch to dry. She then wiped her table clean with a cloth, then picked the gum off her table.

She then washed her hands and flopped down on her sofa. She checked the time. 6:00 AM. She was going to go to work in a half hour.

She grabbed her breifcase and suit and dashed ourt her door, locking it and jumping into her Porche.

And maybe yesterday she could have skipped the dinner and performed spontaneously to everyone.

She couldn't turn her colleagues and boss down, though. It was hard to have 2 lifes at once.

Maybe she could get fired off work and just sing, but her voice was constantly cracking and she coulndn't sing at the moment, so she just accelerated her car and sped off.

On the road, she could spot no one, except maybe her fellow colleague Melodytchi, and her boss Uwasatchi.

Dazzilitchi parked her car. It was 7:00 AM. She ran into her workplace and sat in her office and started to type.
Ugh, okay, first of all I have to approve your profile before you can start RPing. Second, I'm not accepting any more secret identities. And thirdly, I've decided to not accept any more female characters until the male:female ratio evens out. Sorry, but that's how it is :/

Hime sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. Today was Saturday, so she was able to sleep in. She picked up her notes and studied them. She had jotted down a few things from last night. "Heehee, I'm starting to feel like a matchmaker." Hime giggled lightheartedly.

Kuro woke up with and had a big yawn. He pushed himself out of bed and had his usual morning coffee, which woke him up instantely. He changed into some of his gym clothes, then plopped some headphones in his ears that blasted some of Lady Tama's hits. Kuro didn't get much exersise, so on weekends he decided to wake up a little early and go for a run around they neighbourhood. He laced up his shoes and left through the door.

Sun usually slept longer than the rest of his family, therefore he was still asleep.

Tennyo woke up, and got dressed. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the sky was clear of clouds. She went downstairs got her breakfeast prepared, she sat down and ate her noodles.

(This RP is getting a bit boring..)

Len woke up and made himself toast. He coated it with peanut butter and headed out the door. He had a practice with the Olympic team today.

(just realized I have a typo in my last post.In one of the sentences it should be making instead of baking.)

Lovelin was dressed and ready to go as her Tour Bus went down Tama Street.She was itching to get behind the camera again.Her bus parked in TAMAX-TV's parking lot.Monatchi followed Lovelin to her dressing room.For the commercial,she was wearing a summery floral pattern yellow dress with an orange flower on her right ear."Are you ready Lovelin?!"The director said over the intercom.Lovelin jumped,he always spoke loudly.She walked over to her dressing room's intercom and pushed the call button."Yeah I'll be right there!"She opened the door and walked on set with Monatchi behind.

"Tama Lemonade comercial take one!"The followed Lovelin as she walked backstage.She picked up a can of Tama Lemonade from a table and opened it with a smile."Before I go on stage,I always drink Tama Lemonade."She took a sip and set it back down on the table.The camera zoomed out as Lovelin ran on stage with hundreds of "fans" (since it's a commercial there were a bunch of extras on a Theatre set.)chanting her name."That's a wrap!That was perfect!"The director yelled.Lovelin smiled,commercials were one of her favorite things to film besides movies.

As Hime was changing into her daily clothes, she suddenly remembered that she needed to meet Lovelin today to practice their movie script. She hastily switched into her Shiguren attire. "Mom, I'm going out!" Shiguren yelled as she ran down the stairs. She was stopped at the bottom by her little sister, who was all big-eyed.

"Hime, you wuh suppowesed to teach me to cook today..." Sakuramotchi wimpered. Shiguren smiled and bent down to give her sis a kiss on the head.

"Sorry, Sakura, but I have to go to work. Maybe our big brother Gozarutchi can help you. He's home from college for the weekend." Sakura's eyes lit up, and she gleefully skipped away to find Gozarutchi. Hime grabbed her purse and script, then dashed outside and into her waiting limo.

"Good morning, Miss Shiguren." Chauffeurtchi greeted her. Shiguren grinned and gave him a big, heartfelt hug. Chauffeurtchi was pleasantly surprised. "Mornin', Chauffeurtchi!" Shiguren sat back down, and they were off to meet with Lovelin.

Len arrived at practice for the Olympic team. He put his bags down in the locker room and then went to go join the rest of the team. They stretched, did a long 5 mile run, and then they went into the weight room for some big time weight training. Len gritted his teeth and tried to lift a 60 lb weight- somehow, he did. Feeling wonderful that he had finally gotten stronger, he was cheerful and confident for the remainder of the practice. Finally, practice was over, and he happily went out for a run, for about 3 miles before he came back to his skateboard and then he began to head back to the cafe to meet with Miles.

Kuro ran around the neighbourhood and got home at about 10:00. He showered and got back in his normal clothes. No matter what Kuro did he couldn't stop thinking about Alejandro. His beautiful hair, his sparkling blue eyes and everything else. Kuro slumped down on his bean-bag chair.

Sun finally got up, it took him awhile to get ready and in to some of his casual clothes. He decided to give his friend Miles a call, and after punching in the numbers, waited for the phone to ring.

Lovelin was in her trailer on break waiting to get her make up done to film a new scene in a movie she was doing with Shiguren.She was really excited for it as a lot of special effects were being used.Then Lovelin's cell phone went off "Makeup!Hair!"It was a personilized ringer of her voice.She got up and opened her trailer door and started walking to the make up trailer.Lovelin opened the door and saw Shirugen in one of the chairs getting her hair curled.

"Hello!"Lovelin said to everyone as she sat down."I can't wait for this scene today,so much action!"

(EDIT:Misspelled Shiguren I was on my iPod and the on screen keyboard keys are kinda small D:)

Miles was enthusiastically running to the nearest cafe when he heard his phone go off, playing "Rocketeer" by Far East Movement. He quickly turned the display on, and answered the call. "Yes? Who is this?" He looked at the phone to see the caller ID. "Oh, hey Sun! Wassup, man?"

Miku and Mimitchi went to 'Tama Juice'

Miku: "Oooo! I think i know what i want, how bout you Mimitchi?"

Mimitchi: "Hmmm..... Umm...................... Yup! :D "

Miku ordered there drinks

(5 min later)

Miku got there drinks and sat at there table

Miku: "Here ya go Mimitchi"

Mimitchi: "Thanks :3 "

Miku and Mimitchi started drinking there drinks

Miku: "Mmmm... Yummy! :3 "

Shiguren beamed. She held the hot curler in her right hand; a long, green strand of her hair was wrapped around it. "I know, right? I can't wait to see my stunt devil in action." Lovelin and Shiguren played two hitwomen in the movie. Shiguren was the criminal; she giggled humorously. It took her quite a while to become accustomed to such a role.

Alejandro was jogging through the neighborhood with his shirt off. He enjoyed the attention he received, from both men and women. When he reached an intersection, he stopped to catch his breath and drink some water. "Why do you have boobs?" Alejandro looked down to see a little girl standing next to him. She was staring at him fearlessly. Alejandro chuckled. "These are not breasts, señorita." He bent down and affectionately rustled her head. "They are called pecs. Boys get them from mucho ejercicio." The little girl squinted sceptically. "They still look like boobs to me." Alejandro raised an eyebrow, quite surprised by her boldness, and the girl turned and walked away while sucking on her lollipop. "Oh, mi señor." Alejandro muttered under his breath, perplexedly shaking his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back