~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuro walked by Alejandro's locker and noticed him pouting. "Come on. It's not my fault they got home early. Besides it's too early to do anything..." Kuro stopped to think of a word to say. "...major yet." Kuro kissed him on the cheek. "Besides, you didn't even know how wealthy I was until yesterday. I think we need to get to know eachother a bit more." Kuro leaned beside Alejandro's locker. "At least that's what I think."

Sun was sitting next to Miku. He was still ecstatic to have a prom date. Especially one as pretty as her! He noticed a little awkwardness between her and the girl beside her. He heard the teacher mention her name once. Isa??? No Isis. It was Isis. "Is she bothering you?" He quickly whispered to Miku. Of course he was too shy to be able to do anything about it, but it was a kind gesture at least.

Lovelitchi looked at Hime and held her breath.She really hoped she would say yes.She glanced at Meri who was trying to play off the slap,kind of hard when the zombies were laughing at her.

Len was already sitting in homeroom, praying for his best friend. "Please, please let Hime say yes." He briefly glanced at the window, and was pleased to see Meri trying her best not to cry because her friends were laughing at a giant red mark on her "perfect" little face. He also saw the way Hime was looking at Mile's transformation. Although he felt wonderful for his best friend, he felt a slight twinge of jealousy.

Hime looked down at the rose she had grasped in her hands, and she smiled lightly. Why not? She thought optimistically. You can be in love with more than one person at a time...right? Hime looked back up at Troy, connecting eyes with him briefly. She blushed and quickly looked back down. Those eyes... "I...I'd love to."

Alejandro grinned at Kuro. "I'm glad you feel that way..." When he saw Kuro's look of confusion, Alejandro proceeded to explain. "You see, all of the relationships that I've been in have been...well, fake." He said, crossing his arms. "The girls I dated never truly cared about me, and they didn't want to take the time to get to know me." Alejandro closed his eyes. "All they wanted was my body in bed with them." He bit his lip slightly, inhaled deeply, then continued. "My heart has been broken many times. And I became used to being the bed buddy." Alejandro reached over and grabbed Kuro's hand. "So it's refreshing to finally fall for someone who has class."

Last edited by a moderator:
"In that case we're going to have to get you tested too. I'm not getting no .... (insert word that in a small form is a coldsore)." Kuro joked. "You should come over again tonight, we can watch a movie in my theatre. You can pick from my thousands of movies - don't worry they're catagorized."

Alejandro belly laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA, Kuro, you crack me up. I've already gone to the doctor to get tested." He threw his arm over Kuro's shoulders. "I'm clean. Oh, and a movie night sounds great!"

Miku saw Isis sat next to her

Miku: " Ohh, Hi :3 " " Umm.... Sure.. :rolleyes: "
"Miku seems quite shy..." thought Isis. She wondered if Miku could see the look in her face, the one that held secrets nobody seemed to want to know. She wondered if her new "half-friend" could see that she wanted to recruit new members for her spy group, and it was almost as if Miku didn't want to be part of this. Then she decided to risk everything. She lowered her voice and asked "Miku, do you want to be part of a Tama Spy Group? It's not a game. It's real and I'm serious. You musn't tell anyone. I'm foolish to trust you, but I think I can. There is just something about you that makes me thing you're honest and will be able to cope with a secret double-life."

Isis was sure that Miku wouldn't want to be part of it and instantly felt alert once she'd said it. Anyone listening to her? Nope. Anyone looking at her in an odd way? Nope. But before she had time to do any more checks, the teacher walked into the room again.

"Troy" smiled at Hime. "Alright, I shall see you soon then, Shiguren. He kissed her on the cheek before he got up and headed for the senior hall. He ducked into the men's bathroom, and then went into a stall. He was shocked. "I did it," He said breathlessly. "Oh. My. GOD. I actually did it! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!"

"You better have." Kuro gave Alejandro a moch-nasty look. "We should get to class." He said while pointing down the hall with his hand that wasn't holding his books.

Hime touched her cheek softly, still in a daze. "He...kissed me..." She snapped out of it, and beamed at Lovelitchi. "I do, don't I?" Hime giggled. "Who knew that my secret admirer was an upperclassman? And he seems like such a beautiful person."

Alejandro took Kuro's books from him. "Fine. But I get to carry your books for you ;) " He teased as they walked towards the classroom.

Lovelitchi nodded."I've never seen him around before though.But it is a big school so i'm not surprised."Then the late bell rang."I think we should get to class."She looked up at a nearby clock.

Hime face palmed. "Great, just what I need is a tardy. There goes my perfect attendance reward." She got up and started walking to class with Lovelitchi while idly talking.

Miku herd what Sun said

Miku: " No, she not bothering me :3 " " But thanks for asking :3 "

Miku herd what Isis said

Miku: "Uuuuuu...... Ummm..... I don't know.... I'll have to think about it :3 "

"Class, this is our new student, Troy. Troy is a busy guy so he will only be able to come to school once or twice a week." Mr. Ferdi introduced "Troy" to the senior class, which was a grade(If we're all juniors, I'm assuming all the characters in this Rp are juniors since you have to at least be a junior to be able to go to prom without being asked by an upperclassman) higher than everybody else. "Troy" took his seat and was swooned over by the popular girls in the senior class, but he simply brushed them off.

When Lovelitchi and Hime reached the classroom,Lovelitchi took off her noisy flats."As long as she doesn't see or hear us,I don't think we'll get a late slip."She whispered as she peered in the small window above the door knob.

Hime stifled a giggle. "Let's go!" Hime and Lovelitchi slid into the classroom and crept their way into their seats. Hime crossed her fingers, hoping that they weren't noticed.

"I think we actually got away with coming in late!"Lovelitchi thought. "Mr.Moore!"Lovelitchi bit her lip and turned around to see Meri waving her hand in the air trying to get the Teacher's attention."Yes Meri?"He seemed annoyed."Hime and Lovelitchi just walked in late."She had a snug smile on her face.

Kuro looked at Meri with eyes like daggers. Why did she always have to be a swearword all the time? Kuro had to come up with an excuse and fast so they didn't get in trouble. He quickly looked at Alejandro for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back