~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelitchi stood up."Meri,for a name that's sounds alot like Merry you're not very cheerful.Why don't you do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut."She sat back down,having said what she wanted to say for ages."Yeah!"A random person shouted.

The teacher looked at Meri's snug expression."In the handbook,it says I can't give anyone a late slip unless I see them come in late,not a student."He looked at Meri."But I can give out detentions for pestering other students.Its not like I didn't see you this morning Meri."Meri was stunned.Lovelitchi turned and smiled at Hime,it all turned out well.The teacher handed Meri a detention slip that was already made out except it needed her parents signature.

Hime clasped her hands together and smiled at Lovelitchi. It was as if Lovelitchi read her mind.

"Shigurehimetchi..."

Hime snapped her head toward the window. Did someone just whisper her name? Hime clutched her collar, feeling uneasy. She turned around, and noticed that Lovelitchi was looking out the window too. So were Kuro and Len. Hime connected eyes with Lovelitchi. "Did...you hear something?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Just in case you were wondering, I plan on making a twist this RP. I'll give you a hint: we don't have Kuchimoto anymore...)

Alejandro saw Kuro looking out the window with a confused look on his face. "Kuro, are you feeling okay?" He asked, rubbing Kuro's back.

Lovelitchi nodded.She knew the teacher saying something but she couldn't...hear it."Lovelitchi..."A creepy voice was calling her name.Lovelitchi closed her eyes and tried to tune the voice out,it wasn't working."Lovelitchi..."She opened her eyes and looked out the window again,she bit her lip.

Len glanced out the window, beginning to feel a sense of eerie dread wash over him. All was not as well as hoped, something was horribly wrong. He slowly looked away from the window, only to notice Hime, Kuro, and Lovelin all looking out the window. Turning his eyes back to the window, he felt a chill wash over him.

Miles was sitting in Senior math, trying his best to comprehend the more difficult math. It was a lot harder than it looked, and he only understood bits of it since most of it was stuff he hadn't learned yet.

"What's going on?"Lovelitchi asked no one in particular."Okay this is creepy..."She thought.The room felt cold all of a sudden and Lovelitchi crossed her arms to stay warm.

Isis began to get snappy, as she always did with people who took ages to answer to her. "Look, this is your only chance to get into a real adventure. If you can keep a secret and aren't clumsy and have quick responses, you're in. Take it or leave it. It's now or never" she hissed at Miku. She quickly scribbled down the answers to the math work she found easy and pulled Miku into a corner. "Take it or leave it, Miku." she whispered quickly. Then she dragged Miku back to his/her desk and dashed to hers. Later at lunch time, Miku would have to answer her.

(I don't know what gender Miku is)

(Miku's a girl...)

Hime turned back to the window, and started searching outside for some sort of clue to this eerie occurrence. She had a desk right next to it, so she could easily distinguish scenery outside. She saw the trees, the courtyard, the tennis courts...and then her eyes landed on the old school building in the middle of campus. The old school building was the very first building erected for this high school, and it has stayed there ever since. It was no longer used, and years of neglect have caused the wood to rot. In fact, the only reason it hasn't been teared down is because of sentimental reasons. But everyone avoided it: the building had an ominous aura about it. Hime shivered. Something was going amiss down there. "Lovelitchi, look at the old school building." Hime wispered, pointing at it through the window. The voices had stopped, but the eerie coldness remained in the room. "Doesn't it seem like...like it's staring at us?"

"Yeah it's kinda creepy.It's been there for a long time...maybe that's where the voices are coming from?"Her eyes widened a bit.She hoped it wasn't,"But thats only in the movies...right?"The bell rang and Lovelitchi started to gather her books.

Miku: " I understand this is my only chance... <_< " " I'm just not sure... <_< "

( Yeah, Miku's a girl X3 )

Heart racing, Len listened to the conversation between Lovelin and Hime, hearing them quite easily since almost the entire class had gone completely silent, realizing something wasn't quite right. When the bell rang, Len felt immediately relieved and then he grabbed his stuff and went to his next class.

Kuro knitted his eyebrows. He swore he heard somebod say his name. Alejandro snapped him back to reality. "Yeah I'm good..." Kuro said not really paying attention. He turned back at the window and saw the old school building. How odd. When the bell finally rang Kuro stood in front of the window for a bit. What was going on?

Miku: " I understand this is my only chance... <_< " " I'm just not sure... <_< "

( Yeah, Miku's a girl X3 )
Isis realised this was someone who sometimes took a while to decide, and that was okay. She sighed quietly. "Well", she whispered, "tell me at the end of school." She took out her notebook and began to doodle. "Stop doodling Isis" said the teacher. "Alright.." she sighed and put her notebook back in her desk.

"I think I need a closer look,"Lovelitchi said to Hime as she gathered her books."This is just too weird."

Hime nodded. "I agree. We should definitely go check it out after school." Hime picked her stuff up off of her desk. "It's so strange how only a few of us seemed to notice that creepy feeling..." Hime saw Kuro by the window, and she briskly walked over to him. "Hey, Kuro. I think the same thing is bothering all of us. That building..." She said, glancing briefly at it through the window. "Lovelitchi and I are going to check it out after school. Since only you and Len seemed to notice that feeling besides us two, we figured that we should keep this investigation a secret." Hime saw Alejandro leaning against the classroom door waiting for Kuro. "Even from him."

Lovelitchi had no idea what might be inside the old building.She had been on a horror movie before but the character she played was more of the "scream and run" type.She closed up the rest of her books and started to think of where the nearest flashlights were.It was dark inside the old building and they needed to see where they were going."The science storage room has flashlights."She thought.

With a troubled look on his face, Len made his way into his next class. It was likely that inside the old school building was probably A. Some ghost out to kill them, B. A gang of kidnappers, or C. A gang of murderers. Pondering over the options, he realized with a shiver that A was probably it, since no living tamagotchi would ever be able to whisper their names in such a creepy fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back