~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku: " Hmm... I wounder where hime is... D: "

Miku texted Kuro

" Hey Kuro!! Have you seen Hime!? D: "

Miku: " I need to talk to her!! D: "

(Sorry, Scotty, this is a critical moment in the story that only affects Len, Lovelitchi, Kuro, and Hime. Mike will have to be doing something else.)
(Sorry, didn't notice that! I'll just do.... Something...

"I told you guys, but no, you guys wanted to see what was inside for whatever reason. It's almost like one of those stupid smiling idiots who walk right into a gang fight because they're stupid and then they die. Ugh.. Why did I even come? This sucks." Len noticed a fresh scratch freely bleeding on his arm. "Oh, and I don't think it'll be a problem. I have this aluminum baseball bat, so I can just bust a hole in the wall." He clutched it and held it tightly, realizing it could get stolen by him from whatever strange force was causing the issue.

Mike had forgotten about going exploring and was thinking to himself, "I'm such an idiot! It was hard getting them to agree and I forgot!" Mike walked out of his little burrow and started walking around town. He noticed that lots of flowers were dying, so he decided to help the grow, because technically, He is related to them when he helped the first one.... It turned into a Kusatchi name Mike Jr. and Mike decided to play with him. they went to the park built sand castles, got on the swings and make grass sprout on the other tamas heads. They both laughed and got really tired. That's when Mike Jr. disappeared... Mike then noticed, Mike Jr. was just an !! he went home and started crying because he had bonded so much and thought of him as a brother, then he was just a white blob of goo! He was crying and flowers were sprouting all over tamatown. He then noticed that he was special! He was one of the few Kusatchi's left in existence, he was making the best of it by making everyone happy! He would make dead flowers be reborn and more beautiful! When he went to kuro's neighborhood and made all the flowers there be beautiful!

"Okay,but what about what might be on the other side of the wall?I mean what if you hit an electric box or something?"She hated to sound negative but the last thing they needed was a fire.

"Well, do we have a choice? It's that, or-" Len stopped as he felt pain radiate from his leg as he felt another long, fresh scratch on his leg. He could feel his socks getting wet, and he slowly looked down to see blood soaking his sock. Looking back up, he continued. "Or, we stay here for another 10 minutes and die."

Kuro held his head. He just smacked it against the walls which left a huge bump sitting at the side. His vision was blurred a bit too. He panicked as thoughts of a concussion came to him, but as his vision started to clear, they went away. He heard Hime, but the words she was saying just escaped his mind. All he could hear was her voice. He knitted his eyebrows again. What was she saying?

Hime couldn't believe what was happening. She let loose another blood-curdling scream as a wave of pain coursed through her arms. What were these strange markings? Now she was not the only one who had them. Len's leg had them, and so did half of Kuro's face. Hime didn't know if Lovelitchi had them too; her's might have formed underneath her clothes.

Just as quickly as it had began, the pain vanished. Hime gasped for air, realizing that she could barely breathe through the pain. After some recovering time, she looked back down at her arms. The glowing red marks were still there. Hime shivered; something didn't feel right at all.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...." The long sigh from behind her sounded like the noise someone makes after taking a refreshing sip of water. Hime froze on the ground, unsure of what to do. All she knew was that something was behind her. Hime finally came to the conclusion that she could either stay there and risk getting taken by the something, or run like a bat out of hell towards her friends...and still risk getting taken by the something. Hime took a deep breath, closed her eyes tightly, and sprinted down the hallway.

Lovelitchi heard footsteps.She turned sharply,relieved to see Hime running twords them. "Hime?!Are you o-"She looked up in horror.A massive cloud was forming in the hallway.It wasn't smoke but...something else."RUN HIME RUN!"

(Run forest run!XD)

(Lol xD Btw, if you guys are still lost as to what le hell is going on, I'll let you know that it's going to tie in with the original plot; yes, this is going to involve angels, and--you guessed it--demons.)

Hime was able to make it out of the hallway in time, and she ran straight into Lovelitchi's waiting arms. The two of them watched on with terror as the cloud began to take form. Hime hugged Lovelitchi tightly. "Please, no more..." Emerging from the cloud was a hellish creature, it's gray body covered in coarse black hair. It's mouth was gigantic and filled with many sharp teeth, and it's many eyes, which were small and beady, glowed yellow in the darkness. It was on all eight of its long gangly legs. Hime noted with disgust that it somewhat resembled a spider, and she covered her mouth with her hand to resist vomiting. And then the creature charged, crawling fast along the ground towards them. Hime screamed in unison with Lovelitchi, and they braced themselves.

(So does this mean we're gonna have Angelgotchi and Devilgotchi or somethin' like that?)

"Woah! It's a giant black evil tarantula! Cool! Although it does look pretty creepy..." Gulping, Len quickly put himself in front of Lovelin and Hime, and he held out his arms to the left and right as far as he could, trying his best to protect Lovelin and Hime.

(Well, yes...Angelgotchis and Devilgotchis will be involved, but not directly...Just wait and everything will be explained in a little bit :) )

Hime opened her eyes just as the creature jumped through the air, trying to pounce on Len. She realized that Len was practically sacrificing himself in order to save her. Hime's eyes hardened, and a powerful wave of emotion swept over her. She felt an unusually overwhelming need to protect. To protect Lovelitchi, to protect Len; to protect the ones she loved. Hime swooped beneath Len's arm, so she was now standing in front of him and Lovelitchi. In the same motion, Hime threw her arms out in front of her, placing her left palm on top of her right hand as if to hold the monster at bay. Everything happened so fast that Hime wasn't able to think clearly, and her actions were purely instinctual.

By this point, the creature was nearly on top of the three. Then suddenly, the creature stopped abruptly in the air, ricocheting off of what appeared to be a thin, nearly-invisible transparent barrier. It crashed into the wall opposite of Hime, shocked by the unexpectedness of this event. Hime blinked a few times, then looked down at the markings on her arms. They disappeared after a few seconds, leaving her arms pink and smooth. Hime turned to look at the others in disbelief. "W-what was that?" Across the room, the creature was recovering from it's minor concussion. It shook it's head with a grunt, then snarled with rage. Now it was furious.

"I have no idea..."Lovelitchi quickly pulled an umbrella out of her school bag and opened it.In an attempt to keep the giant spider back,she put it in front of her,Len and Hime and thrust it forward multiple times."Okay n-now I'm really scared."

"I'll try to take care of it, guys, you guys should take Kuro and run." Len took the baseball bat and began to hit the creature over and over and over and over, praying the creature wasn't one of those monsters that could regenerate within 5 seconds. He kept his bashing up.

Hime nodded, took Lovelitchi by the hand, and ran over to Kuro. Kuro's face still had those strange markings on its left half. She looked over at Len and noticed that his leg also still had markings. Hime looked at Lovelitchi, and noticed that a streak of the same mark was near the bottom of the back of her neck. The rest of the marking must be on her back... Hime thought, staring back at her own arms. She closed her eyes and forced herself to feel that same feeling, that need to protect. When she opened her eyes again, Hime gasped with surprise. The markings had reappeared on her arms. Hime had an epiphany, realizing that these markings meant something entirely different than first thought. "Len! Listen to me! I think I know how we can defeat this thing!" She shouted. "I think I..." She looked around at everyone's markings once more. "...I mean WE...have the power to fight!" She saw Lovelitchi and Kuro's looks of confusion, and she sweatdropped. "L-let me show you what I mean." Hime reached out her arms toward the creature, concentrating on that feeling. Len continued to batter away at it, but she could tell that it wasn't doing much but angering it. Just as she had fully concentrated on the monster, it began to slide across the room as if it was being pushed by an invisible force. Hime lost her concentration, realizing that she had done this, and the monster came to a halt. It let loose an enraged screech. Hime panicked. "Quick guys, try anything!" Her markings had disappeared after she had lost her concentration. Somehow, these new-found psychokinetic powers of hers were linked to her marks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovelitchi reached her hands out and concentrated.The monster was thrown across the hall by...pink light?Lovelitchi looked at her hands in shock."This...this is insane."

Hime's eyes widened. "Oh my gotchi...I was right!" Hime looked over at the beast; two of its legs had been blown of by Lovelitchi's energy blast. "Keep it up, it's working!" Hime stayed as far away from the beast as possible. Not only was she afraid to fight, but her powers seemed to be meant mainly for defensive purposes anyway. She didn't want to get in the way. Figures... She thought, looking down at her feet. So far, each of their powers seemed to match their personalities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuro managed to get up after his vision finally cleared. He tried doing what the others had done, but immediately failed. (*cough* Healing Powers *cough*) He frowned and sat back with Hime. "I guess I don't have them." He said sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back