~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hime smiled lightly. "But you have 'the mark' too..." She said, touching Kuro's left cheek. Hime watched as the mark disappeared beneath her hand. "Looks like it only appears when we use our powers." Hime sighed, leaning her head on Kuro's shoulder. She watched as Lovelitchi fired blasts of vibrantly pink energy at the beast. Hime noted that Lovelitchi's power reflected her optimistic and energetic nature.

Lovelitchi stood back and breathed in and out deeply.She jumped when the monster let out a loud high pitched noise.Lovelitchi covered her ears,breaking her concentration.

Len quickly stepped in, at lightning fast speed, as he sent a powerful kick straight at the monster. The monster howled in pain loudly, and began to slowly look weaker and more desperate.

Hime had covered her ears from the monster's screech, and she was now terribly frightened. Thankfully, they seemed to be winning, so she didn't expect this to last much longer. However, the monster started to act strange. It's body shivered and shook, as if it was having an epileptic seizure. Hime squinted, and she was able to see that the short hairs covering the tarantula-creature's back were standing on end, as if...

Hime's heart jumped to her throat. Tarantula-creature?! She remembered her biology teacher lecturing the class about survival tactics of arachnids. He mentioned that the hair on a tarantula is barbed and poisonous, and that they can shoot them out to defend themselves from predators in the wild.

Hime grabbed Kuro's hand and ran out in front of Lovelitchi, who had become exhausted from using her powers so much. Hime threw her arms out in front of her in the same fashion as before, and concentrated with all of her might. She screamed at the top of her lungs. "LEN, GET BEHIND ME NOW!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovelitchi breathed in and out heavily as she stood behind Hime with fear in her eyes.Lovelitchi hated spiders,being attacked by one was not on her to-do list.

"Wha..?" Len quickly turned his head toward Hime, but realized they Lovelitchi and Hime were looking at the tarantula monster thingy. He noticed a single, sharp barbed hair coming right at him. Quickly dodging it with his newfound powers (Enhanced athletic capabilities, if that is alright), he made his way back to Hime. "Whew, that was scary, it almost hit me..." Looking around at Kuro, Hime, and Lovelin, he continued. "So, who here volunteers to finish the thing off? It has to be someone with powers they can use from afar, which counts me out since I think my powers are mainly based on physical movement, so I can only hurt it by touching it, which would be too risky. Lovelin, since you're exhausted, I don't think you should push it. So Hime and Kuro, it's up to you gu- Wait.. Kuro.." He turned to Kuro. "Couldn't you heal Lovelin's energy and make her less exhausted?"

(Kuro hasn't used his powers yet so nobody would know what they are. But I'll just leave that part out if that's alright.)

Kuro cringed. "I guess I'll try again." He turned towards the spider creature. He took one hand in front of him and waved it infront of the monster. The mark appeared on his cheek but Kuro sighed."See I told.." He turned back to his friends. He then nOticed a glowing white aura around Lovelitchi. "Did I just..." Kuro had a confused expression on his face. "Restore your energy or... Heal you per say?

Hime was busy concentrating on her shield, so she couldn't tell what was going on behind her. The beast was now firing multiple hairs at a time, which the shield was able to deflect. But as the creature noticed that it wasn't doing anything, it picked up the pace considerably. Now it was shooting hairs at a machine gun's pace. Hime gasped when she felt the increased pressure on her shield, but she still managed to persevere. However, in the back of her mind, she knew that her powers weren't strong enough to keep this up much longer.

Seeing that Lovelin was getting her energy restored, Len began to grin and feel more hopeful. Turning to Hime and his grin faded a bit as he noticed her struggling to keep her shield up. "Hime, listen, you can rest for a bit, I'll be the decoy for a while. I think I can probably run and jump fast and high enough to dodge it for awhile. But not for long." Without waiting for a reply, he ran out, and the tarantula began to shoot hair towards him. Running as fast as his powers would allow, he dodged each and every hair, doing somersaults to dodge shots. He now understood what it was like for Link the Mametchi in the Legend of Mimitchi to have to dodge boss attacks.

(Just had a thought I'd like to share. I noticed that each power is kind of like an element. Hime would be Earth, do to her defense, Lovelitchi would be fire, do to her offense, Len would be wind, do to his speed and Kuro would be water, since you know, healing springs. Just something my brain came up with.)

(^That would be cool, I guess, although what I'm wondering is, are Len, Kuro, Hime and Lovelin gonna be the only ones in the RP who get powers? O: )

(Good idea, kuchipatchigirl! That fits well :) And Runner, I didn't plan on anyone else getting powers, mainly because Len, Lovelitchi, Kuro, and Hime are the most active RPers in L)

Hime exhaled as she let her psychokinetic barrier collapse. "Thank you, Len..." She sighed. Hime turned back around so she was facing Kuro and Lovelitchi. "My powers don't seem very strong." She remarked, rubbing her arm nervously.

(Well yeah, although what about mine and kutchipatchigirl's other charries? I'm only not playing Miles right now since I can't do much with him at the moment since he has to look like he's "home, sick and in bed with a 101 degree fever".)

(Are the powers temporary?)"I think you restored my energy."She felt more awake and a small scratch on her arm was gone.Lovelitchi put her arms out and started to concentrate.Another pink ball of energy was sent at the monster.She made her way back into the action,helping Len.A hair flew out at her,Lovelitchi jumped out of the way.She started to feel more and more afraid of the spider,it didn't help that she hated bugs in general.

Kuro sensed Lovelitchi's fear. He himself was afraid of snakes as much as she looked she was scared of bugs. He cringed again. If she didn't blast him they would be stuck here fighting forever. "Come on Lovelitchi, I know you're scared but you have to keep blasting!"

(Okay)

Lovelitchi nodded,took a deep breath and shot another pink blast at the spider."What a way to face my fear."She joked.Another hair flew towards her she jumped out of the way and sent another energy blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back