~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, me too; I'd better get going, especially since I have to go to an interview tomorrow morning a few hours before prom. Hime, you need to rest, anyway." Len began to head towards the front door.

(@SakuranBoy Hehe I must have I misread your timeskip post. :p )

Lovelitchi nodded in agreement."Me too,I have to help my Mom out at the Cafe."She smiled,said goodbye to everyone and headed out the door.She went straight home,Lovelitchi was in need of some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Kuro got home his parents still weren't there. He frowned. He headed upstairs and jumped into his bed. He couldn't sleep at first so he flicked on his TV. It was a rerun of The Ellen Dangootchi (Prolly so didn't spell that right) show. One of her guests was Shiguren, one of the best theatre actresses of her time. Even though Kuro had never met her, but her essence was so familiar...

(Don't worry he won't figure out on his own.. He can be a little stu -- unobservant at times.)

As he headed out the door, Len waved to Hime, Kuro and Lovelin before taking off towards his condo, with his school bag (Since they had went directly from the school to the abandoned school). Since he was hungry from having not had any dinner, he stopped at the Organic Tama Market and purchased himself a scrumptious cookie from the bakery, loaded with oats and chocolate chips. He munched on it as he continued his trek home. When he reached his condo, he opened the door, walked in, and then went to take a shower and go to bed.

Meanwhile, Miles was asleep since he had nothing better to do so late at night. Especially the day before his big day.

I'm leaving this RP, it's too over-active and my character can't fit in. Bye.
Okay, bye :< Your character is now deleted.

Hime waved as she watched her friends leave. Such good friends they were. Hime sat down on the floor with Oji-chan, and they discussed politics until MamaShigurehimetchi and Sakuramotchi returned with a steaming hot plate of sakuramochi. They all feasted away on the little pink wonders. Hime's mind began to wander. These powers...that creature...what did they all mean? They were going to need answers soon.

Alejandro was laying in his bed. What the heck was that strange light from before? What ever it was, he was sure that it wasn't a good omen. Alejandro rolled over onto his side and forced himself to fall asleep.

(Can I ask a big favor? This is going to sound really rude, but can you guys wait to do prom until Sunday? I'm busy all tomorrow and won't have ANY time to get on since I won't be home, and I dun want to miss out. Like, you guys can timeskip to tomorrow, but like, can you guys try to stall time going out to get hair done and stuff like that? Sorry since this is a complete pain to you guys and I hope you guys understand!)

(@Runner it's the same way with me tomorrow,its my parents' anniversary :3 They want to do family stuff and I'll be out most of the day. :) )

When Lovelitchi made it home,she fell softly onto the couch and fell asleep.She woke up an hour later and decided to make herself a sandwich for dinner.LovemMamalitchi was out and LovePapalitchi was at his buisness,a photography center.She easily found some bread,meat and cheese for a turkey and cheese panini.Lovelitchi laid her sandwich down on the grilling pan, (it's a regular pan with the grilling space things on it.How did I not think of that?XD) quicklly seared the bread on both sides and put it on her plate.Lovelitchi walked into her living room,sat on the floor and started to watch the local news.

(That's fine with me! I'm pretty busy today as well.)

After finishing off the last of the sakuramochi, and bathing with her sister, Hime said good night to her family and left for her room. While laying on her tatami, Hime decided that Oji-chan might have some answers to these recent strange occurrences. She would mention the idea to everyone the next day at school. Right now, she needed to start thinking about prom.

-Didn't happen- (Runner do you mean tomorrow like tomorrow, or as in today in the RP. Cuz I am all confused now)

(Well now we start anyway...)

It was only a couple hours to prom. Kuro decided to go without his hat, which revealed his dark shaggy hair. He combed it almost instantly, this was going to be - as Nick Mimitchi would say it - his moment 4 life. He took out his phone and proceeded to texting Alejandro.

You ready?

Sun borrowed a tuxedo from his dad. It wasn't too old so it was just fairly out of style. Sun didn't mind, and he hoped Miku wouldn't either. He had bought her a pale yellow tulip corsage, very simple, yet very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back