~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku had put on her orange dress

Miku: " I hope Sun likes my dress :) " " Hmm.... I wounder who Mimitchi is going with... :1 "

Miku texted Mimitchi ~" Hey Mimitchi! Who are you going to the prom with :3 "

Mimitchi texted back ~" No one... Im gonna help out at the prom :p "

Miku: ~" Ohh! Im sorry D: "

A nervous Miles got dressed into his black tuxedo and teal tie, and then drank down the potion which made him into "Troy". Looking at himself in the mirror, Miles gulped, and then grabbed his things, as well as a cherry blossom corsage for Hime. He took a few deep breathes, in and out, before heading out the door.

Len, on the other hand, got dressed into a black tuxedo that looked different from Miles's, and then tugged on his signature red tie he normally wore for performances. He went over to get the corsage for Lovelin (Pink rose corsage), and then he headed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hime turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. Her mother had done her hair, and she had placed a tiara on her head and a necklace around her neck to top it off. Hime giggled, realizing that she lived up to her nickname, which directly translated into "Princess." In the end, this was the general idea of what her hair and prom dress looked like:

Princess_tiana.jpg

Hime had added the long elegant arm gloves at the last minute, just in case "the mark" decided to appear on her arms. She sighed contentedly; she could tell that tonight was going to be great. She heard someone walk into her room, and she turned around to see her father, PapaGozarutchi, standing there. He was staring at her with scrutinizing eyes. Hime shifted uncomfortably, unsure of what to do. Then, PapaGozarutchi's eyes softened, and he walked forward to embrace Hime. Hime was shocked; her father never acted this way before. "My daughter...my beautiful Hime..." He cooed, brushing a hair out of her face. "You're all grown up already. My, how time goes by..." A tear ran down his cheek, and this made Hime want to burst out crying. PapaGozarutchi wiped her watery eyes with his shirt. "Don't cry, now. Your make-up will run..." He said, hugging her again. Hime held back her tears. "I love you, Papa." She sniffled. "I love you too, my little cherry blossom." He replied, and the two of them shared a heartfelt father-daughter moment.

Alejandro had finished his last-minute touches on his tuxedo when he recieved Kuro's text. He replied: Yes, I just finished getting ready. I'll be over soon. After picking up their dates, everyone's meeting at your house for photos and such before we get in the limo, correct? He grabbed the red rose boutonniere for Kuro from his refrigerator.

Lovelitchi danced around her room with her iPod playing on her iHome.She dug through her jewelry box for her favorite accessory,her charm bracelet.Everything was laid out on her desk chair,her hot pink dress with a single strap on the left side.It had three small flowers on it with fake diamond in the middle.She slipped on the dress,it went down to the toe of her silver high heels.Just as Lovelitchi was putting on her left hot pink glove,LoveMamalitchi and LovePapalitchi knocked on the door."Come in,"Lovelitchi turned the volume down on her iPod. Lovemamalitchi smiled,she had something in her hand. Lovelitchi gasped,she had seen that before.It was her Lovemamalitchi's favorite necklace,a sliver heart."But..."Lovelitchi started. LoveMamalitchi put it around her neck."It's your special night Lovelitchi. That's yours to keep." She gave both of her parents a hug before they left the room.Lovelitchi turned the necklace over with her fingers,engraved on the back was "Love".She finished her makeup and spritzed herself with her favorite perfume.With a final look in the mirror,Lovelitchi walked out the door.

Miles, in his "Troy" form, drove to Hime's home in his car, and took a few more deep breathes before he went to go ring the doorbell. When he did, he stood at the door, squeezing his hands and eyes tight in nervousness. What if the potion wore off before prom was over? What if Hime realized it was him, Miles, and flipped? Opening his eyes and letting his hands relax, he told himself not to think about it.

Len was waiting for Lovelin outside her house, in his car. When she came out, he smiled and said, "Hey, you look great."

Yeah, my parents decided to hire a proffesional photographer... yippee. :/ He texted back.

Kuro took of his red tie. They had gotten the shade completely wrong! He had to replace it with something. He noticed his bright red scarf. He thought about it for 5 minutes or so. He decided to put it on.

Lovelitchi smiled and turned pink."Thanks,you do too."She carefully went down the porch steps to where Len's car was parked.

Sun got in his Dad's pickup truck. It was a little shabby, like lower middle class. He drove it to Miku's house with a smile. When he went up and knocked on her door, all his nervousness rushed back.

Getting out of his car, Len quickly ran around his car to hold the door open for Lovelin. He looked up at her, and said, "Thanks. I have your corsage, do you want to put it on now, or wait until we get to Kuro's place to meet up with the others?"

"I think I'll put it on now."Lovelitchi had practiced pinning a corsage the night before with a bow.She didn't want tons of holes in her dress.

Hime heard the bell rang, and she gave her father a kiss on the cheek before running through the house to the front door. On her way there, she picked up the cherry blossom boutonniere she left on the kitchen table. She smiled to herself, remembering what her father had called her. His "little cherry blossom." Just knowing that he thought of her that way made Hime glow with happiness. Hime was snapped out of her daze when she heard the doorbell ring a second time, and she quickly hustled to the front door. She took a deep breath, and opened the door. Hime immediately was drawn to those familiar ocean-blue eyes, and she looked down blushing. "Hello, Troy-kun..." Hime forced herself to look up at Troy; he looked very handsome in his tuxedo. "You look rather dashing."

Alejandro got inside his car, and drove off to Kuro's house. At the stoplight before Kuro's house, he checked himself briefly. His rose-red vest and bowtie were all in tact beneath his tuxedo jacket. Alejandro pulled into Kuro's driveway, stepping out and then walking up to the door. He rang the doorbell, holding Kuro's boutonniere in his hands. He looked up into the sky. "Madre Guadalupe, por favor, give me strength."

"Troy" smiled at Hime, blushing a bit himself. "Thanks. You look absolutely beautiful, Shiguren. Here's your corsage, I hope it goes well with your dress." He reached into his tux pocket and pulled out the cherry blossom corsage, and handed it to Shiguren gently.

"Alright, here." Len handed the pink rose corsage to Lovelin.

Hime gasped. "Oh Troy, thank you! It's gorgeous." She put it on her left wrist; it was a wrist corsage. The corsage looked even prettier on her; it complemented her skin tone very well. Hime admired it for a few seconds, then she took Troy's cherry blossom boutonniere out of it's clear case. She walked up close to Troy, and pinned the boutonniere on the left side of his tuxedo jacket. She looked up at him and smiled sweetly. "I'm surprised I got it on you the first time; I'm normally clumsier than that."

"Len,it's beautiful,thank you."Lovelitchi loved roses,the arrangement took her breath away.She smiled as she carefully pinned the corsage on the left side of her dress.Thankfully she got it in on the first try,her her practice had paid off.This morning,she had gone to a fresh flower shop for a boutonniere.It was a pink rose with baby's breath and greenery on either side.There was a silver bow to hide the wire neatly tied on the front. Lovelitchi carefully handed it to Len,she hoped she got the colors right.

WataWatatchi opened the door

WataWatatchi: " Ohh, hello Sun! :) " " Here, come in :) " " Miku will be out in a sec :) "

Miku waked from her room out into the living room

Miku: " Ohh! Hi Sun :3 "

Kuro waited by his door. He smiled when he saw Alejandro's car pull in. He opened the door slowly, letting reality set in. He breathed in a huge breath. Alejandro looked handome, as usual. Yet today, he left Kuro breathless.

Sun sweat, and sweat, and sweat. He looked how beautiful Miku looked, which made him sweat even more. He took out a hanky and wiped his face. This was going to be a long night. He basically pushed the corsage in Miku's face. "This is for you!" He nearly yelled.

"I-" "Troy" stopped himself from saying what he was going to say ("I know, you're always usually dropping things or tripping over things") as he realized that "Troy" wasn't supposed to know much about Hime. Quickly regaining his cool, he said, "Is that so? You don't look like a klutz to me."

Hime relaxed when she heard Troy stutter. Now she felt like she wasn't the only nervous one, and that eased her nerves. Hime suppressed a giggle. "You're too kind to me." She walked with him to his car. On the way, she remembered something. "I've been meaning to tell you how grateful I am that you were willing to take me to prom at the last minute. You really were my white knight, Troy."

Alejandro smirked his signature smirk; except, this one was softer than usual. "You look muy guapo, Kuro." He walked up and pinned Kuro's boutonniere on for him, then lightly brushed his lips against Kuro's. Honestly, Alejandro wanted to keep going, but he resisted the urge knowing that Kuro's parents were home. They still haven't met, and Alejandro wanted to make a good impression.

Kuro grabbed Alejandro's hand and pulled him in. His parents had just got out of the kitchen too. His dad was giving him an odd look. He wasn't a big fan of the fact that Kuro was gay. He wanted him to get a wife and go in to the "buisness". His Mom on the other hand, was the complete opposite. "Oh my baby! I can't belive you're going to prom!" She said with glee. "This is a big moment." Kuro blushed. His Mom was so weird.

Alejandro smiled, glad to see that Kuro's mother was excited for him. But there was a strange tension in the air about Kuro's father that put Alejandro on edge. Alejandro cleared his throat, extending his hand to Kuro's mother. "Hola, my name is Alejandro. I have the pleasure of being your son's date tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back