~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks." Len took the boutonniere, and carefully pinned it on his tux. It matched perfectly, and Len grinned down at it and at the corsage Lovelin had on. "Wow. We somehow both picked corsasges and boutonnieres that matched perfectly on each other. The power of coincidence never fails to amaze me."

"I-Is that so? Well, I'm honored." The tuxedo felt stiff on "Troy", and he hated it. It made him wish that casual clothing could be worn to prom. "So, let's get going to Kuro's home to meet up with t- your friends." Again, he almost said something that would have sounded odd to Hime, since after all, he wasn't supposed to know about Kuro, Len, Lovelin, Alejandro and the rest of the gang. But. Anyway. "Troy" held the front passenger car door open for Hime.

"Oh look what a cutie you are! My name is Ria." Kuro's Mom had said while shaking Alejandro's hand. His dad was still eye-balling him weirdly which made Kuro shrug in a "what can you do?" expression which then made his dad slink back to the kitchen.

"Ah, yeah." Len started the car up, and pulled out of Lovelin's driveway and began to head toward Kuro's house.

"You're welcome." "Troy" ran around the car and jumped into the driver's seat, and started the car up. He began to head toward Kuro's home.

(Lol the posts are pretty much the same xD)

Alejandro grinned. "Gracias, señora Ria, but it is Kuro who is the handsome one." Alejandro looked over and winked at Kuro.

During the drive to Kuro's house, Hime was idly twiddling her thumbs and looking around the car. It was unusually empty, as if someone had de-personalized someone else's car. Hime started pondering this fact in her head, but pushed it to the back of her mind when they started nearing Kuro's house. She would think about it later.

Mike was outside of the school because he left his watering can at school. When he got there, the doors were locked, so he waited until prom. When someone came and opened the door. He had to go slowly and carefully because his petals were crumbling he had just gotten to the garden room when he heard footsteps, the door was locked but his hand was the same shape at the door and he picked the lock. When he got in there he was so weak that he could barely move and he could hardly breathe, just then, the best thing happened the sprinklers turned on. His petals turned from brown to blue in seconds, his crumbled pieces in the hall just poofed back to him and he could breathe again. When he walked out he saw everyone walking into the building with dates and they were all dressed up in fancy dresses and suits, he soon went from blue to red with embarassment. He tried to get out with no one noticing him, but many people noticed, as soon as he got out, he ran home and cried into his pillow. Then slowly, it started to happen. He was turning into the candy wrapper. He was dying. right then and there, he just died. His spirit went into the planet and all the flowers in the planet became brighter and more beautiful. His house door closed off and he inscribed in his door, R.I.P. Mike 8/3/2011. "Goodbye world."

(Does this mean you quit or something ._. ... Or did I just get trolled)

Kuro's Mom beamed. "Is that a Spanish accent I hear? Oh! Just let me get the photographer!" She rushed into the living room. "Finally alone time." Kuro said while leaning into a kiss. Just then the doorbell rang. Outside he saw Hime and some Mametchi who wasn't Len. He made a puzzled expression. He didn't know Hime was going to prom with another Mametchi. If she wasn't his friend, he would call her "Desperate for Len".

Kuro opened the door with a smile. "Hime!" He gave her a big hug. "And who is this?"

(I dunno. It seems like his charrie died, so..)

"Troy" smiled, and quickly introduced himself. "My name's Troy, nice to meet you. You must be Kuro, Hime's friend, right?" Wait, hadn't Len apparently talked to Kuro telling him that his real identity was going to prom with Hime? Uh-oh...

"Yeah! I can't wait to see everybody and get to prom. It's gonna be awesome." Grinning, Len began to drive toward Kuro's home. A few minutes later, he pulled up the driveway.

Lovelitchi grinned back and nodded in agreement."I really want to see all of the decorations."She clutched Lovemamalitchi's necklace,a wave of excitement washed over her.Prom was going to be a night to remember.

(Yay, I completely forgot that Runner.)

So Miles didn't ask her out after all.... Kuro thought to himself. He'd talk about it to Hime later. "Yeah, I am." Ria came rushing into the room with a Violetchi in tow. "Come in, come in! Don't stay in the cold!" His mom said, even though it was blistering hot outside. "This is the photographer, she's going to take pictures of you!" Thank you captain obvious. Kuro thought to himself. His Mom could be so weird sometimes.

Hime walked in with Troy, giggling at Ria's silliness. "Heehee! Thanks, Mrs. Ria." Hime had been to Kuro's house many times. Like Miku, Kuro was a childhood friend of Hime's. Hime remembered a time before Kuro had even come out to his parents. Kuro had asked Hime to be a beard for him, and she had agreed. Hime bit her lip from laughing; Kuro's parents, even his father (in the back of his mind) could tell that Kuro was gay ever since he was a toddler.

Alejandro grumbled a bit, upset that his kiss with Kuro was interrupted. But he began to lighten up when friends started arriving. He kissed Hime's hand jokingly, and shook Troy's hand with a vice-like grip (you know how guys do that to "assert their dominance in strength" :rolleyes: )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's go Miku." Sun whispered. He jumped in his truck with Miku and started to head to Kuro's house, where everybody else seemed to be.

Kuro heard a knock on his door, so almost immediately he answered it. "Oh look! The rest of the gang is here! Come in! Speaking of the gang, did you see Miles, Len?"

"Oh, he's sick at home with the flu, I visited him before prom and it looks like he isn't any better. I don't think he'll be at school Monday," Len said to Kuro. He had made up that part in order to give Miles a proper alibi if anybody asked why he wasn't at prom, since what guy misses prom other than a geeky nerd?

"Troy" shook Alejandro's hand back. Luckily, he knew that as Miles, he had never shaken Alejandro's hand before so there was no way Alejandro would be able to distinguish his identity by the handshake, if that was possible. "It's nice to meet you," Troy said, looking Alejandro directly in the eyes in the way guys do, the same way they do with the handshake/

Ria started squealing. "You guys ready?" She almost screamed. "She looks ready, is she ready?" She said, pointing to the photographer. "Yes... I'm rea-" The poor Violetchi tried to say. "GOOD! Picture time! Hime, you're first!"

Lovelitchi held back a giggle,she loved how...enthusiastic Kuro's Mother was.She was really looking forward to prom.

Alejandro, impressed, nodded and backed away. When Hime walked past him, he whispered in her ear. "You have good taste in men." Hime pushed him playfully, then walked over in front of the camera. She posed expertly for the photographer. After her solo picture was taken, she waved Troy over. "Troy, come over here and take a picture with your date, will ya!" She said with false annoyed tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back