LEAKED: Tamagotchi Meets Launching November 2018

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty clear that they both will have the same characters except four which will be divided by two for each one, just like the M!X. One of the graphics had the two special characters associated with the versions.

This one:

tumblr_inline_pd5d9pq2MW1toxdax_500.jpg

Of course that's not confirmed, but I think it would be logical. We'll see though.

HEY I AM HYPED FOR THESE

Somehow, I got my brother into Tamagotchi, he's running my Pink Spacy.

He has told me that he does not know why he wasn't interested in these the first time.

We are on our second gen and plan on marrying ours together. I like having someone to play with these, again.

Oh bother. To think I only just got myself a Sanrio m!x and Dream m!x while I was in Japan 3 weeks ago.

I guess that's another thing on the shopping list for next year's visit.

I'm hoping they have some backward compatibility with m!xes as far as breeding goes though so my Sanrio doesn't get obsolete.

They're most definitely going to be compatible with M!Xes, since they're basically just an updated version of a M!X.

I caved and pre-ordered two! Finally settled on the purple magical and pink fairy ones. So excited for fall to come now!!!

That was the lore since the P1 up to this day, back then they were just quirky characters and today they're idols and superstars with jobs who just happen to have accidents on the carpet and can't feed themselves for some reason.
I mean... that sounds like normal celebrities to me! Maybe their alien culture advanced from duck plants to carpet-ruining lace-people after encountering Earth and studying our ways? XD

I don't really care about the team but I'll probably go Magic first because I want a green shell.

I mean... that sounds like normal celebrities to me! Maybe their alien culture advanced from duck plants to carpet-ruining lace-people after encountering Earth and studying our ways? XD

I don't really care about the team but I'll probably go Magic first because I want a green shell.
Same, if I'm in Japan again next year I'm so buying the green shell, hopefully I'll get one.

Does anyone have a guess for how much the retail price would be? Just asking :3
If I had to take a guess, maybe the same price as the Mixes are now?

Going to share the little information I do know.

For starters cutiepie is doing pre-orders right now which I have to admit is a bold move. You can find them here

unknown.png

They currently have all the three colors of the fairy version up, more is to be added soon as the time comes closer.

unknown.png

Other great news is that the tamagotchi meets will be able to do connections with past versions of mix, actually these meets are basically mix 2.0, so we're still in the mix series as we speak. there are limitations of what the M!x can do with the meets, you can only do what you could with mix plus mix with the meet, if that makes sense. If two meets connect there are more options.

unknown.png
now this is where the important news starts.

One of the new tamas coming to meets looks like they're a mochi, so.. mochitchi?? I'm not sure but it appears this tama repeatedly hits itself with the hammer, as you can see on the hammer and the booboos on it's head.

pounded1.png
unknown.png

I'll also like to mention that Mix going around 30$ retail price, the most expensive thing in a meet is the bluetooth which probably raise it's price to 40 or something, I highly doubt 50 but hey it's possible. Also meets whole gimmick apparently seems to be able to connect world wide via the app, meaning you no longer need to be physically close to someone to connect now. Which is pretty huge. I'll also like to mention that you can breed these new tamas with old mix tamas too, meaning yes you can obtain genetics from a new mix to an old tama. Other than that if you want to discuss more, please consider joining the discord .

You can save your pictures via the app.

Magical and fairy are a duality on nightmare and day dreams. or... fairy tales and paranormal

unknown.png
unknown.png

I want to mention that I don't see any particular pattern between the characters so I'm assuming that each version of the meets will have two additional characters, which of course doesn't seem like a lot but take in account that every tama is a contribution to a new genetic, so you're missing out on a wide of possible tamas. I assume there is a new food land? Since there appears to be a lot of food theme tamas (mochi best food tama)

So excited! I just pre-ordered a purple one <3
Where did you pre-order from, please? I've checked HobbyLink Japan and so on, but they don't have them listed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god there are more colors than pink, blue and purple this time. Barely, but still... Why would they always recycle the same colors over and over again???? So boring...

Where did you pre-order from, please? I've checked HobbyLink Japan and so on, but they don't have them listed yet.
I ordered from cutiepiekawaii but it seems like they are now out of the magical pre-orders and they only have fairytale versions in pink and yellow available. You can search for "cutiepiekawaii tamagotchi meets preorder" on google and the website should come up in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back