LEAKED: Tamagotchi Meets Launching November 2018

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure JYW will have preorders up any day, so I'm waiting for that.

As far as the colors go - I'm right with you all, especially after seeing the p1/p2 remakes. That said, I get why they're inclined to make more 'neutral' shells that would appeal to a lot of the main fanbase.

I'd still like a galaxy meets tho. XD

GAAAAH! I'm so excited about the Bluetooth feature and the ability to play with people far and wide! I REALLY hope Mr Blinky or anyone can make the app accessible for people outside of Japan ;-;

You can download apps normally available only in certain app stores even without Mr. Blinky's help. On Android devices you can install the .apk file, while on the Apple devices you can get an account set to another country. So that should be fine.

Still no preorder on Amiami or Hobbylink Japan... not even in Amazon jp! Bandai really is taking their time with this one.

It's sad to see they've cut Mimitchi out of the original cast once again, but hey, I'm still getting it! This series have much

potential considering they have Bluetooth connection and also can connect to this new app thingy. I really hope they actually

take profit of it and don't leave every extra content for the m!x station... I'll be praying for that.

M!X stations are getting taken out so there's nothing to worry about. That is, unless they make special Meets stations.

Japan You Want has started to accept preorders for the Meets. They cost $61.99 each. My best friend and I snagged two of them. :> Its time!

Oh, already? Sadly I don't have my insurance money yet, and I wanted to buy them with that...

I hope they don't get sold out too quickly, I'm not worried about that with the Digimon since there's not as many Digimon fans, but the Meets might disappear if I'm not careful lol

Bandai Japan Release Tamagotchi Meets Details!

tumblr_inline_pgguthxfNq1toxdax_500.png

Bandai Japan has just released some information on the upcoming release of the Tamagotchi Meets that we have been leaked a while ago! TamaTV.com has just been updated with lots of details on the newest Tamagotchi set to launch on November 23rd, 2018.

The Tamagotchi Meets is all about connectivity! It features similar gameplay to the Tamagotchi M!X released back in 2016, but with a few new improvements.

tumblr_inline_pgguujhLdt1toxdax_500.png

tumblr_inline_pgguun8feM1toxdax_500.png
First off let’s discuss the shell designs, there will initially be two different versions, the Fairy version, and the Magical version. Fairy versions are available in pink, blue, and yellow. While the Magical version is available in pink, purple, and green. We must say these colors are definitely more rich that the M!X, and the faceplates are more colorful, and just adorable! We are sure we will see more versions in the future, like we did with the M!X.

tumblr_inline_pgguvk3FnS1toxdax_500.png
One of the awesome new features on the Meets is the ability to raise twins and have pets! Twins will definitely be interesting as of course you can only marry off one Tamagotchi and have offspring. A really interesting fact is that your Tamagotchi pet can now get married, and produce offspring. These will lead to unique pet mixes that are SUPER adorable!

tumblr_inline_pgguw4SFAn1toxdax_500.png
You can see in the graphic that there are several new characters including some really adorable pets. Many of your favorite characters are back, including Mametchi Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, and more, including Gozarutchi and Coffretchi! The new characters are just adorable! We will have more information on them soon, including their bios. These characters are bound to make some interesting mixes!

tumblr_inline_pgguxhkfuL1toxdax_640.png
Fairy Tale and Magical Land are the two new locations you’ll be able to visit on your Meets. Similar to the M!X, Fairy Tale will only be available on the Fairy version, and Magical Land will be exclusive to the Magical version. There are also two exclusive Fairy characters, and two exclusive Magical characters.

tumblr_inline_pgguysorgz1toxdax_500.jpg
Let’s talk Stations! The Tamagotchi M!X brought us the Tamagotchi M!X Station, which allowed users to connect and download exclusive content throughout Japan and even marry their Tamagotchi off to unique characters and produce unique offspring. With Tamagotchi Meets the Stations are getting updated. These Meets Stations will look identical to the Tamagotchi M!X Stations, however they will have be receiving an updated look, and of course all-new content. Some content will be Meets exclusive, and other content will remain compatible with the MIX. All Station’s will be updated on 11/10 for Meets compatibility, and the winter update is right around the corner!

tumblr_inline_pgguztsRuZ1toxdax_500.png
Now for the biggest feature of the Tamagotchi Meets, the application! Now much information is not yet available on this new application launching in November in the iOS App Store & Android Play Store. Here’s what we do know. The application will be available on both iOS and Android in November, it’ll be compatible with your smartphone and tablet. Your Tamagotchi Meets will connect to the application on your device via Bluetooth, it’ll also allow you to interact with other Tamagotchi fans’ characters to play games, exchange items, and much more. Bandai Japan also states that you do not need to own a Tamagotchi Meets to enjoy this application. These application will in fact be exclusive to Japan, much more info to come on this application as Bandai Japan releases more information.

Bandai Japan hasn’t yet released all the information on the Tamagotchi Meets, more information is expected to follow before the release on November 23rd, 2018. Pricing has not yet been announced, but based on the preorders we are seeing around the internet we believe its safe to say that the pricing will be the same as the M!X. Stay tuned as more information will be rolling in real soon prior to the launch date!

I can't describe how excited I am about this!!! Last weak I bought a P1 from a store in UK (Which made me remember when you would see entire shelves full of tanagotchis, those good times) and now I see that a new tanagotchi is going to be released!!! I'm very excited about the app because I will finally be able to connect with other people! Does anyone know if it will be possible to download an apk and use the app outside Japan?

EDIT: tamagotchi* (Autocorrect -_- )

Last edited by a moderator:
HobbyLink Japan is now taking pre-orders for the Tamagotchi Meets! :D (I just got my pink Fairy Version pre-ordered. It'll be my first colour Tamagotchi, and I'm really looking forward to it.)

They've got all of the currently-confirmed colours for both the Fairy and Magical versions, for about £39.61 each (excluding shipping);

Tamagotchi Meets Marchen Meets Ver. Pink
Tamagotchi Meets Marchen Meets Ver. Blue
Tamagotchi Meets Marchen Meets Ver. Yellow
Tamagotchi Meets Magical Meets Ver. Pink
Tamagotchi Meets Magical Meets Ver. Purple
Tamagotchi Meets Magical Meets Ver. Green

They also have the neck-straps with charms for about £6.82 each;

Tamagotchi Meets Neck Straps Tomo Charm Set Lovely Suites
Tamagotchi Meets Neck Straps Tomo Charm Set Pastel Dream

And they have the neck-straps without charms for about £5.11 each;

Tamagotchi Meets Neck Strap Flower Vitamin
Tamagotchi Meets Neck Strap Glitter Girl Pop

Happy ordering, everyone! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I almost wish I ordered through HLJ instead now... I got used to ignoring these sites since pre orders used to disappear in a matter of days, but since it seems the fandom had calmed down a bit maybe I'd have a chance.

I love JYW but they sure do inflate the price for new tamas quite a bit in the end.

Ah, I almost wish I ordered through HLJ instead now... I got used to ignoring these sites since pre orders used to disappear in a matter of days, but since it seems the fandom had calmed down a bit maybe I'd have a chance.

I love JYW but they sure do inflate the price for new tamas quite a bit in the end.
Yeah, that's why I've been watching HLJ like a hawk these last few weeks (they finally sold out of the Sanrio M!x last week, so I figured that since they were seemingly clearing out the M!x line, the Meets pre-orders couldn't be too far off). They do tend to be cheaper, but I know that pre-orders can go quickly, both there and at AmiAmi (though AmiAmi doesn't have the Meets listed yet).

In the end, it's a trade-off between price and convenience, I guess. :p

I really want a blue matchen version but idk where to preorder ebay 100 dollar which is crazy. Hobby link is OK but idk what the shipping prices will be to the Netherlands any tips??

I really want a blue matchen version but idk where to preorder ebay 100 dollar which is crazy. Hobby link is OK but idk what the shipping prices will be to the Netherlands any tips??
You could probably get a decent estimate by adding one of the in-stock M!x versions to your basket, and not going through with the purchase, just to see what the shipping price for that would be. (Then you can remove it again.)

HobbyLink Japan tends to give shipping prices right away for in-stock products (whereas you have to wait to know what the shipping is on pre-orders), and I would guess that a boxed Meets isn't going to be too different in size and weight from a boxed M!x.

It's not going to be exact, but it should give you a rough idea.

I'm gonna pass, I think. These tamas are getting too expensive, and too "techy" now.
I get where you're coming from, but that's the price color tamas have had ever since the Plus Color came out. Plus I don't think the app is going to be an integral part of the device unlike 4U was.

Hey anyone know what ordering from hobbylink Japan is like? I want to order the new meets but it doesn't say a shipping price I am guessing shipping will be 6 dollars bcs the mix is as well. But it says private warehouse does that mean when the tamagotchi is released I can ship it myself or is that automatic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back