Lefty or Righty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Left handed or Right handed?

• I am a Lefty, and I am proud.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Righty, and I am proud.

• I am a both hander, which I am very proud of.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am right handed. I would love to be a lefty though.

I read somewhere that most left handers and great drawers and neat writers.

It says that if you want to get good at drawing, practice drawing with your left hand if your right handed.

Lefty. Writing with your right hand is so weird and awkward! X_X LOL, how could anyone think writing with your left hand is hard? It's sooooo easy! But writing with your right hand - now that is impossible. :D
It's not imposible, now trying to close a revolving door is imposible.

I am a right hander. If I write with my clumsy, left hand, it would like like a 4 year olds writing.

i am ambidexterous (spelling?) That means that I am both right and left handed. Some people in my school think that that is wierd. I mostly write with my right hand, though.

:angry:

I've allready posted in this topic but i want to post a better reply.

I'm a leftie and VERY proud of it,

I am the only person in my family who writes with there left hand. My teacher in year/grade 4 was left handed!

I like being left handed becuase it makes me "different" from my other family members.

I have tried writing in my right hand but its very un-neat and hard, In my left hand my hand writing is great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both me and Jahni(Alex(My sister)) can write with both hands. Were ambidextroius. Some times we write with our left hands and we have right handed desks and our friends are like "Hey I feel bad for you...you...lefty!" so we say ok then switch our hands and there all "Woah! o_O cool." XD Its fun one being twin two being a twin that,just like her sister, is ambidextroius!

Jenny

I actually...dunno. I have terrible scrawly handwriting either way.

Apparently I eat left-handed...dunno how that makes sense but hey.

Im guessing Im ambidextris (sp) I was forced to write righty when I got into preschool though... I can write left handed, but I normally write with my right because I have been forced to for so long. Plus, its neater than if I write leftly. MY lefty handwriting is legible, but its not very neat so I tend to stick with my right for that.

FOr everything else I alternate. I use a computer mouse with my right, and the Wii Remote always with my right- but other than that I alternate. I noticed Im best with my Right hand, so does that mean Im really a righty?

I just really hate it because we played kickball, and my teammates had to yell out I was left handed because they rolled the ball in a different direction. Also when people try to teach me some basketball there can be some problems. But I actually like being left handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back