lets do the p1 for old times sake...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guy's it dosen't look like i'll be able to hatch my P2 by tomorow. But I will still be hatching my Angel! Also if I can, I may be able to hatch my P2 a few day's into the groop hatch!

Well see ya' tomorow!

your very welcome chocolate wolf. thank YOU for joining :D

heres my tamagotchi ready for the hatch.with his new colored chain.I JUST CANT GET OVER HOW GOOD THAT LOOKS!!!He is next to...lets just call it...CRADLE FAIL... :p

anyway, here it is: https://img138.imageshack.us/i/cradlefail.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
hour and a half to go!!! :D

remember every1, 3:00.

except for you wolf. you can start whenever you get your angel :p

Haha i like the chain :p Its awesome. He shipped the angel today this morning so I hope to get it soon :D

A hour and one half from when you posted that is 2:00 for me. Well eatherway i'll be starting when you do! Woa! That's only half a hour away! Also just to be sure, I will be hatching my Angel today, but do you mind if I also let my P2 join in when he departs? It would be interesting to have a P1 and a P2 going at the same time!

Well i'll see ya soon! :p

PS. Awsome chain Zzgs! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh. I can be so mild-minded some times. :p I forgot that TamaTalk time is an hour behind my time! :D So I will be hatching at 3! :D So yea I will be hatching in a hour and a half!

Well i'll see ya somewhat soon! :p

sorry everyone. im a bit late. i was running arens with my mom... anyway, hes a boy. i will have pics soon :p

oh yeah, go ahead! :D

the more tamas the better. right? :p

Well looks like my first post is a bit late. But I hatched my angel at 3. She is bounceing around the screen. Her name is angel (So creative) and she has had neer perfect care!

Since I am haveing a cookout today, Angel will need to be paused later tonight for a little while.

Well that's all for now! :mellow:

Hey, all! OldSchoolTama checking in here, sorry about the "late" (it's all relative, since we all live in different parts of the world, right? :) ) post, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be hatching my Morino (as promised), and maybe my Angelgotchi. I've been running my Devilgotchi for the past few days now, so I'll probably be posting updates on that too. Good luck, you guys, can't wait to hear about all your Tamagotchi adventures. :mellow:

^ Pretty neat! I am not hatching my P1 this time, but I've got my Morino and Angelgotchi going, along with my Devilgotchi, which I've been running a few days prior to this. I forgot to mention that I've had my P2 running since May. I've paused it so many times because it gets super needy in its 20s (it's 26 years old right now...probably would have been in its 40s :p ). Pictures will be up later. :)

Well as i'm sure you can assume, my Angel is a tot now! Besides that, not much has happened. It was 0 for deeds (The bat always steals the candy because I cannot scare it away without the sound :D ). Besides that, i've been giveing it neer-perfect care! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back