lets do the p1 for old times sake...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont be able to update u guys for a couple of hours. im going on a trip with my family, and, obviously, there is no internet in a car. :(

i will be sure to update you guys as soon as we get there.

guess where we are going...EGG HARBOR!!!

how fitting, right? ;)

I CANT WAIT!!! IT HAS 4 POOLS AND A GAME ROOM!!!!

Have fun! The name of the place is very fitting. :( I won't be updating for a while either, I have relatives visiting. Talk to you guys later!

I'm here!!!! the pools are HUGE!!!

he hasn't really done much...almost time to feed him...I won't be able to post pics of it until I get home.I forgot the card reader :pochitchi:

you have a teen already? :)

I thought they take like a week to get.

mine will hopefully evolve into a kuchi (the unheathly teen)

i am following the directions online. I can only feed him when the bars are empty,and can only feed him a snack to make him happy

then, when I get kuchi I take perfect care of him and he will evolve into a kuchipatchi.I no it works cuz I have done it like three times b4 :)

Good luck getting The unhelthy teen! ;)

The Angel takes only half as long to grow so mine may be an adalt before yours is a teen! Infact, it may become an adalt later today! :) If not today, it will be tomorow! :)

In other news my P2 had to be paused alot since it's so needy as a baby but he's only minutes away from becomeing a tot! :lol:

^ Definitely know about the neediness part. You should see it even more when the P2 reaches adulthood, like in its 20s. I currently have a P2 on pause who's nearly 30! It literally beeps about every 15 minutes or so because all, yes all, hearts are empty. @_@ Oh well, that's the way it usually goes. In other news, my other vintage hatches are going well. Will post pictures soon!

@ LittleChocoWolf

I was reading your Angelgotchi log so far. You were wondering if you'd basically need to sign for your Anagel... Well it depends. If it came/comes from USA (Which I'm guessing you are here somewhere......) It will be put into the mailbox unless it has a signature confirmation attached to it. If its international. (Not in the USA) Be prepared to sign for it when it comes to you.

Oooh. P1s. My faves. I have 3... But I have some pets running already. Have fun people!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sailor

O: OMG thank you xD hahaha I never ordered anything from

outside the US. Thank GAWD im on summer vac.

dang :D

I couldn't treat him bad enough :D he is not the right teen to become kuchipatchi :eek:

I'll just go 4 it and see what I get I guess :D

Sorry for the late update. I had compony last night. But arount 5PM last night my angel evolved into Kuriten (The helthiest adalt)! :) I'm hopeing thats she will evolve into Futagotenshi (Twin angels/ helthiest secret character) as early as later today or early tomorow!

Also my P2 is still a tot (He hasn't seen much un-pause time lately :D )

Also Zzgs, you can still get Kuchipatchi from the healthy adale but you need to take terrable care of it. It is VERY hard to get him this way but it may be something to consider! :)

Well I think I may be the only one here! Well my angel never did evolve into Futagotenshi. :D Well I guess i'm not too suprised since with bo sound, it always had 0 deeds. Also me P2 is still a tot. He has 50% training.

So how are everyone eleses tamas doing? No one's updated in 4 days!

Lastly, there is another groop hatch going on in 5 days specializeing in Angelotchi's (Well any vintage tama can join exept the P1/P2 :D Well I guess my P2 wouldn't be ready anyway. Possable my angel.

Well I hope to hear back on your tamas soon! :)

Both of my tamas just evolved! My P2 evolved into the healthy teen and my angel evolved into Futagotenshi! I'm actually very suprised my angel evolved since she usally evolves wuth in 24 hours but this one took 5 days!

Well I think that's it for now! :ph34r:

i whould love to join but it is to late :ph34r: i will join when i get my angel

I'm still here! I'll post updates soon. I've had to put mine on pause because I've had relatives over and stuff. Be back later! :ph34r:

Well it dosen't look like this groop hatch is going anywhere! Anyway, dispite my neer perfect care, my P2 evolved into Zukitchi! I'm planning on getting the secret character! Besides that there is nothing new with my angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back