Licking things.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
So for me, once my cousin sent me a letter written in berry juice and... well... I licked it. XD It tasted very tangy and berry-y.

What are some weird things you've licked?

No perverted replies. xDDD

Breaking the rule: Why is it that the amount of topics with perverted names have increased by 200% over the past few days? I don't think it's just my sick mind. I think it's the whole of Tamatalk.

I've licked more strange things than I've swallowed.

How's that for perverted? Nope. I'm innocent.

Walls.

Prudes, when they infuriate me.

Sharpies.

My iPhone's touch screen xD I wanted to see if I could operate it with my tongue. [ I could ]

I lick heaps of things.

I once operated my laptop touch pad thing with my tongue.

Windows.

Doors.

Fences.

Heaters.

Board games.

People.

Basically, I'll lick most things.

Breaking the rule: Why is it that the amount of topics with perverted names have increased by 200% over the past few days? I don't think it's just my sick mind. I think it's the whole of Tamatalk.
Hahaa, no. I was just thinking of the time that I licked a letter and wanted to make a topic. xDD

I lick my arms, nails, lips, cold metal objects like batteries, ice cubes, and many more things that should be licked. But I love it.

I like to find the taste of things. That is done by licking.

I'll lick almost anything. Just not overly disgusting things. D:

I tend to eat things more than I lick them. But I lick them first to see if they're any good. I lick my walls. It's a habit. I'm not exactly sure why I do it, but the coldness of it makes me happy.

I also lick my toys. They're strange and fun to lick. Actually, it's more of a bite than a lick, but I can give the occasional lick, heeheeeee. : D

If I'm reading a magazine or something, and theres a picture of some food that looks really yummy, i will lick it =]

I lick the wall sometimes for no reason at all, I have a fascination with licking windows (especially when there are people looking in from the other side) My bedroom door is really yummy. So are random inanimate objects.

If I'm reading a magazine or something, and theres a picture of some food that looks really yummy, i will lick it =]
I lick the wall sometimes for no reason at all, I have a fascination with licking windows (especially when there are people looking in from the other side) My bedroom door is really yummy. So are random inanimate objects.
Lara, licking windows is just like THE BEST!!!!!

I like to lick envelopes, the taste is funny.

I like licking [haaa, your pervertness is making

me uncomfortable xD] door handles, icecream, the floor

[gotta love truth or dare] and leaves. :]

Hmm...I lick food and sometimes my fingers when I'm biting my nails, that's about it lol. ^-^

Wet windows (the water is refreshing)

Trees (don't ask)

Remote controls

TV

DS touch screen

Computer mouse

Wrist.

Haha. Licking things, huh?

No, but I lick my hands, arms, I put the DS in my mouth occasionally. I think that's petty much it. xD

I had a dream I was licking a car. In the real world I licked something like playdoh and swallowed it. 0_0

Well,

Yesterday me and a group of friends were at the pool and we got snacks.

And this guy I was flirting with (Andrew) managed to get ketchup all over his elbow and the back of his arm.

Andrew kept trying to lick the ketchup off of his arm (as a joke).

As most of know and tried, it is like, impossible to lick your elbow.

So I was all, "Here, let me help you with that," and licked the ketchup off the back of his arm.

The end xD

Otherwise, I really don't go around licking random objects. :)

EDIT: Tag fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes lick my DS pen. Thats about it.

And sometimes when there is food on my fingers, I'll lick my fingers.

xD

...I pretty much lick my pillow almost every night.

I have fantasies I don't want to tell. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back