Licking things.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah.

I was signing Nick's yearbook while talking to Katelyn and I was using my lime green BIC permanent pen. And I was like "I wonder how this tastes." So I licked twice. And it tasted good.

And my friend's Little Mermaid wall in 6th grade.

Hehe, I lick my salt & vinegar chips to get as much flavour as possible out of them. Then I eat the disgusting, soggy, non-flavoured chip. And I keep doing so until I decide it's enough chips for now. :)

But that's food, so it doesn't really count.

Lets see..

My pillow.

My arm if the cat scratched it.

Hehe, I lick my salt & vinegar chips to get as much flavour as possible out of them. Then I eat the disgusting, soggy, non-flavoured chip. And I keep doing so until I decide it's enough chips for now. :)
Me too.

Oh, and one more thing.

SOAP. Its nice.

I lol'd quite a few times at the replies. XD

Anyways, to be honest... I've licked a lot of things. I don't think I've ever thought about it before...

Walls, windows, envelopes (the glue tastes good... ^_^ ), my arms, my fingers, markers, my touchpad (I wanted to see if I could use it with my tongue.. I could.), the phone (accident >_>), cups, paper and wrappers.

Ooh, I think I've licked a leaf before. And grass. And the sidewalk. And my door.

Lots of them were dares.

Quite a few of them weren't.

Edit: And those coloured soaps that look like candy. Lawl...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tears.

If my eyes start to water for whatever reason, I'll wipe my eye with my finger and lick it. It tastes salty, and I have a strange obsession with salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back