Life time.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny sighed and sat up, turning the music on his headphones down a bit. He was getting sickly bored, and needed something to occupy himself. Danny stood up and began lazily walking down the road, perhaps he could find someone to talk to.

Luna heard the sirens, signaling to her that she wasn't needed fo anything really. To avoid looking stupid, she pretended to be out for a run. About a block down, she saw a guy walking casually down the street. "Hello," she said cheerfully.

Danny turned to see who was talking to him. Huh, some girl he didn't know. "Hi." He said, a large smile plastered on his face. He turned off his ipod and stuffed it into his thin pocket.

Name: Zara Charles

Personality: She the classy type. Zara uses thee, and I. No abbreviations for this chick. :furawatchi: Zara is usually good natured and doesn't like to be made fun of.

History: She once was a beautiful princess in a far away castle... In her mind. XD OH OH OH! She as a british accent AND she loves shopping. :3

Crush: None yet.

Looks: Here. :3

Zara sat on a park bench flipping thru the latest novel from a series she was reading. Sensing someone close she looked up and two people. A girl and guy. The man obviously seemed nice. Especially with that crokked smile. Zara couldn't help but grin as she looked down again. "Ah, I em folled by thee amereecans again," she sputtered under her breath.

OOC: I have no idea what to post. Should we all just do a little skip and take the rp to the Hospital?

./sounds good :furawatchi: , sorry I didn't get on sooner guys!

Waiting in the waiting room was a nightmare for Tessa. Maria--the new girl she had met who had hurt her ankle quit badly--was in the hospital room with doctors. Tessa now sat next to Josh, hoping everything would be alright with Maria. "Gosh, that sure was a woozy. I hope she's alright." Tessa spoke her thoughts to Josh. She looked at him and gave a weak smile.

Auburn sat between Josh and Jacob in the waiting room. "Wow, who knew porches could be so dangerous?" she asked with laugh, trying to lift some of the tension. "She's going to be alright. It's just a broken ankle," Auburn pointed out and chuckled. "I wonder what the pizza guy thought when no one answered the door?" she asked and began twirling a strand of her magenta-streaked hair around her index finger.

Tessa smiled at Auburn. She was so sweet in trying to lift everybody's spirits. "I know, he was probably waiting there for like, a half an hour!" Tessa smiled, showing her dimples. She nudged Josh's shoulder then said, "Sorry you had to miss out on the pepperoni pizza, I know how much you like it." Then, after a pause, she said. "We can order some later I'm sure."

./FAIL POST XD <3 I'll be on tomorrow.

"Yeah we can. I just hope they weren't too mad. They probably left me a check for the other pizzas at the door," Auburn stated with a slight frown. She shrugged and smirked at the boys. "Too bad it's not my house!" Auburn laughed and suddenly stood up from her chair and stretched. "I'll be back shortly," she said. "Anyone who wants to go with me is welcome to come." Auburn strolled away happily, humming to herself as she walked along. She approached the elevators and pressed the 'down' arrow with her index finger. With a loud ding the elevator door slid open and Auburn stepped inside, the cheerful music echoing inside.

Joshua ran after and jumped into the elevator before the doors closed. I hope I didn't seem to eager

Auburn giggled and threw her arms around Joshua and kissed him lol JK in a tight hug. "Thanks Josh. I was hoping someone would come with me," she sang and released her grip on him. Hoping you or your brother would come with me is more like it. Auburn practically skipped out of the elevator as they hit the ground floor. Someone might have found it odd that Auburn was so chipper being that she was in a hospital, but that's just the way she was. Maria wasn't seriously hurt, so Auburn was just glad to be with all of her friends, even if it was in such a depressing place. Auburn linked her arm around Joshua's as they walked out of the hospital and climbed into her black Jeep Wrangler. She fastened her seat belt with a click and turned to Joshua, grinning. "You ready?" Auburn asked and turned the volume up on her stereo, her streaked black hair blowing in the summer breeze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria opened her eyes, she looked around the white room,"..W- where am I?"She asked herself, she stared at her leg, it was on a cast," ....So i'm at the hostpital."She said softly.

Looking around she noticed some crutches(sp?) , grabbing them she got out her bed, holding the crutches she started walking with them.

Opening the door she walked out to the hallway. It took her a few minutes to find the check out/ secretary there.

"Hello, I'll be leaving."She said, telling her the room , she left.

"Far away huh?"She said with a loud sigh.

Tessa noticed that Maria had left her room. "Looks like she'll be fine after all." Tessa smiled and stood up, then turned to Jacob--who had stayed behind with her. "Wanna go say 'hi.' I think she would like to know that somebody's been waiting for her." Tessa smiled again.

./p.s.ihavenoideawhattowriteXD

Jacob got up with Tessa and started to walk over to her. "Hi!" He said cheerily.

Tessa smiled as her and Jacob walked over to Maria. She was definitely glad that it seemed like she was getting better. "How are you feeling? Hope your ankle's not too sore."

./ill be on tomorrow everybody<3

"I'm feeling a bit better now, and they said before I had to leave that I had to see them in three weeks.."She said softly. She tightened her hands, the crutches seemed to big to her, well in her opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes." Jacob nodded. He was really happy to be with Auburn.

./FAIL

Sorry I'm really tired and I haz lots of homework today =P

ooc: It's alright. I understand. lD

"Alight!" she exclaimed and with a swift turn of her wrist, Auburn's Jeep roared to life. Placing her arm on Joshua's seat, she looked over her shoulder as she backed out of the parking space and drove out of the hospital parking lot. "I thought we'd run to the store and pick up a little something for Maria and maybe some snacks." Auburn laughed after she said this, her nose stud glittering in the sunlight as she drove. "Everyone must be starving!" Her hands drummed on the steering wheel in time to the music blasting from the Jeep speakers. She looked over at Josh for a moment and smiled warmly at him, glad that he came to accompany her. "Thanks for coming with me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back