Life time.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's great that you're feeling better." Tessa smiled brightly. "So, you can like, leave right?" Tessa asked, making sure before she did anything stupid or something.

./FAILPOST!XD

Stading slowly to her full height, Zara gracefully walked by the boy into a nearby hospital. She tilted her head and put her hands against the window. Resting her forehead she whispered,"I wanna believe in someone. I wanna belive in something. I wanna believe..." Pulling back she looked inside. "I wanna believe I can love again." Turing away she slipped down onto the ground just as it started rainging.

Name: Sterling Kingsford

Personality: When meeting Sterling, one might say that he is very deep and mysterious. There really is no telling what is going on in that head of his. Sterling has a kind nature though no one would ever guess this by looking at him. He loves women, and unfortunately, he is a rather large, but smooth, flirt. Though if he does have a girlfriend, he is deeply devoted to her and does not even attempt to think of other women.

History: Sterling lived with his parents his whole life, along with his sister. He always looked out for Auburn due to the fact that their parents hardly paid any attention to them. Yes, their parents were rich and thought that their expression of love would suffice in the frequent giving of gifts. But rarely did they acknowledge their children or show any type of affection. Auburn was all Sterling ever had and because of this, they were extremely close. He also won a full time scholarship with the state University and moved out with Auburn after they graduated from high school. His apartment is located a few blocks away from Auburn's and he makes frequent visits to her. He does not know Auburn's friends that well, though she talks about him regularly.

Crush: No one yet

Appearance: Sterling is quite active, and because of this, his dark athletic body is toned with muscle and darkened with sun. His black hair is short in the back and gradually gets longer toward the front. He usually wears his hair gelled in a 'faux-hawk', the tips of his black locks dyed blond. His eyes are a deep crystal blue and his nose, rather small and button-like, looks much like his sister's. They both favor each other with stunning similarities. Most mistake them as twins, though they just simply look very much alike. Sterling has many piercings, all of which compliment him quite well. His tongue and eyebrow are pierced as well as his lip and both of his ears and the top cartilage area of his right ear. Sterling is mostly seen in form fitting shirts tucked into slightly baggy pants worn at his waist. He always has a belt on.

Other: Sterling drives a black Cobra and his favorite things to do to pass the time include reading and writing poetry as well as playing and writing songs on his beloved acoustic guitar he named Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks... Oh, and yeah, I can leave."SHe said quietly, she brought a tiny smile that can't be noticed easily. She brabbed her rubber band from her arm, she grabbed her hair and made it into a low pony tail. It was hard to keep her long bangs hide her face.

Sterling sat in a lawn chair on his front porch with Charlie sitting across his lap. He closed his eyes as he strummed the chords to the song he was playing, "Midnight Light", and sang with all his heart. "I'm waiting for this midnight light to take me away, look at my life, don't wait for too long, tonight, today." He had been working on the song for a few weeks now. The lyrics still needed some work, but it was truly was a beautiful song accompanied with his guitar and splendid tenor voice. Sterling's mind returned to Earth as his cell phone began to beep loudly. It was a text from Auburn. He smiled warmly as his sister's name flashed across the screen. Hey you! Had 2 take a girl 2 the hospital. She snapped her ankle. Josh and i r going 2 the store. Do u need n.e.thing? :) Sterling flipped his phone over and began tapping on the touch screen keyboard. Naw, but i really want 2 go out to eat. We should meet sumwhere. Ideas? Sterling sat Charlie down beside him and pressed 'send', sighing as he did this and reclined back in his lawn chair as he waited for his sister's reply.

"ok cool." Tessa replied to Maria. "Let me see were Auburn wants to meet, then would you like to come with us?" She asked as she pulled out her cell-phone and text Auburn: Hey, we should meet somewhere, were do u think? She pressed send, and then waited for Maria's reply.

./btw Icy u should reply to something soon XD and i wont be able to get on till saturday :eek: srry...chelsey, you can reply for me(if needed)until i get back, just make it sound like me. THX!!!

ooc: Okie doke I will add on for you. ;D

As unwise as it was, Auburn glanced at her cell and read the two text messages her phone received almost simultaneously. At a red light she quickly tapped U and my bro have the same mind, I swear! :p How about Fridays? Auburn quickly sent the message and put her phone down as the light turned green. "So change of plans," Auburn said happily to Josh sitting in passenger seat. "Ex-nay on the snacks and everything. We'll just run in, get a card and teddy bear for Maria and then we're all going to meet for lunch." She quickly tapped out another message to Sterling at the next red light telling him to meet the gang at Fridays. C u then! she tapped before sending the final message. "I usually don't text and drive like this," she explained to Josh, a little embarrassed to be showing such bad driving habits in front of him. "It was just . . . important," Auburn exaggerated.

/FAILendinglol

Name:Yawni Qania

Personality:Very kindhearted,she shows respect to everyone and does not act mean unless you push her around to much.She shy,very shy.She has little friends because of that.She's has no clue about boyfriends/girlfriends and if she ever have a crush,she'll have to make sure that he's true then have her heartbroken.All and all she's a great friend to have.

History:Well to start off,she has no parents.Her parents left her by herself when she was 5 and then she was found by an orphanage.There she was adopted by a somewhat old couple.They were rich as well and they took her in like their own.Then her foster parents died.While sitting by a river,crying about her lost,she saw a 1 month old baby in a basket going down a river.She took the baby as her sister and named her Alana.Then she moved which got her here today.

Crush:None whatsoever

Looks:She is considered very pretty,it's just that she never pays attention to her looks.She has long black hair with purple highlights.Her skin is pale though,her eyes are sparkling purple which match her highlights.Her wardrobe has light jackets with boot cut jeans,bandanas of all colors,and plain t shirts.

Other:She is Christian ;) And has 2 month old baby sister.

Name: Daizy Predingham

Personality: Daizy is a bubbly type of person, she is like a pet.She can be real easy to make friends with, she is a bit crazy though, but she can also curl up into a ball and cry and is easily upset.

History: Daizy has been in the same area all her life but just moved into the neighborhood.

Crush: Sterling

Looks: https://api.ning.com/files/PFbOWFhrj4Jzy4gf.../anime_girl.jpg

Daizy's car rolled up into her new home's driveway. Daizy ran to the boot to grab all the light things to lave her family with the heavy.

Zara turned just to run into someone. "Oh!" she gasped. "I am so sorry! I didn't see anyone." She nervously flipped her hair into her eyes and blushed.

OOC:eek:migosh it's been sooo long since ive been on! Sorry guys!!

Tessa smiled as she started walking toward the hospital exit. "We'd better head to Fridays. Auburn, Josh and Sterling are probably already there!" Tessa paused, and with a bright smile, added, "Do you need a ride Jacob and Maria?"

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. This topic has not been active since 2010. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. You are more than welcome to create a new topic rather than bump an old one. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back