Limewire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very safe, haven't got a virus once. But, I only download songs if I extremely need it for something. Mp3 Rocket is the best compared to dumb Limewire. It may be illegal, but as long as you use it safely, buy the program, and use for emergencies, it's alright.
Mp3 Rocket is God. You can actually disable the connection to download the songs anytime. =D

~SG~

BTW = You don't have to buy the program, but only download a couple of songs if you have to.
erm, i got a virus from MP3Rocket.

it was an infected song.

a trojan downloader.

so be careful i guess.

i still use mp3rocket, but carefully.

Some people listen to a lot of music.
About 80% of my stuff is from LW.
Yeah, Most of my music is from Limewire. I have some from songs ripped Radio Disney Jams 9 and some from Now 28 though ;D

-Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
yes limewire is illegal, but nobody gets punished for it. I buy all my songs off itunes, because with limewire, the artist gets no payment for the song :)

Its only illegal if you abuse the downloads

I use it, hardly ever but I do.

I see music now days as it comes and goes. Why spend $20 on iTunes for 20 songs and then a month later getting bored with it and want to delete it. To avoid virus's being able to mutate delete the song off your computer and empty recycle bin so its gone. I usually borrow cd's off people and rip 'n' sync it to my MP3.

NOTE: Frostwire is NOT illegal and is heaps safer than limewire. Its only illegal if you abuse the copyright laws.

Last edited by a moderator:
The major thing is, is that you aren't using the songs for any public purposues. Like you aren't making comercials that are aired on TV nor are you playing them on the public raido. It's almost like the FBI warning on DVD's and stuff like that.

Its only gonna get you in trouble is you download songs and sell them for profit

Eg. Download Miley (vomit) and burn it all to CD and sell it then that illegal

If you only use it for yourself

Eg. MP3 as long as you don't sell the MP3 with the songs still on it (a.k.a you dont hit the reset button)

Plus who ever buys it is just as bad for supporting an illegal opperation

I've used it for quite a while now, and I've never had any problems.

No viruses, nothing.

You just have to be careful with the things you download. It's easy to spot a dodgey file, like the ones with the song name spelt wrong and things like that. Those are the ones that tend to cause problems.

~ Bethiee. :]

Latest posts

Back