Long-Lived Oldies Hatch IV Log here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“I hope to get updates out more regularly”...
Well, the fact I am even writing this should be a sign of hope that I still want that. Sotilde is still alive and kicking and so her log shall be. I plan to have some structural changes for this log but that wont happen till future entries. For now, let’s kick this out of its nearly 6 month (yowza 0-o) back log.

Back in the cold, grey days of November, a little hedgehog ambled around and observed a curious life out the window of her capsule...

==Mercredi le premier novembre==
[Note: Novembre is pronounced “noh-vawm-bruh”].

Sotilde’s programming gave her a refreshing sleep while her owner, who lacked this, got up way to early and slept on the couch. At 12:40, I unpaused Okro (my Zatchi on my P2) and placed her with Sotilde, since I decided there was no point in delaying Okro’s inevitable passing. I suspected Sotilde’s companion would pass on that day.

Around 6-ish, Sotilde and Hallow (my Mothra) came walking with my father and I. It had been drizzling a bit before so I put on my long hood coat and stowed my tamas in the pockets, laying a knitted mitten over top of each. As we crossed the street, I anxiously checked that they hadn’t fallen or been swallowed by a broken seam. They were safe but I still checked them a few times later.

The conversation started with a remark about my mother that spiralled into work/life balance. I was reminded and mentioned the section in Great Expectation where the main character observes a change in the gruff employee of his lawyer. The gruff man has a mean face and demeanour and as the two get closer and closer to his house at the outskirts, his face softens and becomes more cheerful. The man’s house is quaint and delicate and he gently mentions that work is not talked of while in the house. When the two head back, the man becomes more sullen and hardened with east step towards town. That led to various hobbies ones takes up to relieve stress – such as golfing for four hours – and how my mother used to play the guitar in her lighter moods. My father indirectly reminded me that his Geography was not just good for working in warehouses – although the subject doesn’t fit with becoming a pilot or teaching English in Turkey. As we neared the house on our second loop around, our conversation had drifted to my father recounting how his warehouse job had a few funny tasks, such as making special parts like Christmas cookies – emphasizing how fun the job could be.

When I took my tamas out their screens were a bit foggy, but they weren’t cold. We watched a movie called “The Man with my Face”, which was as comic bookish as it sounds. Sotilde saw the whole film in one sitting. She later flumped in her basket and I smiled as I turned off the lights. She was 142.

==Jeudi le 2 novembre==
It was a morning at my bedroom desk next to the open window, Tamagotchis in attendance. The sky was overcast and raining, but it was still quite bright. Sotilde was then rooming with Hallow but would shortly room with Okro during Okro’s last hours. After Okro fell asleep around noon – as I had not corrected her clock – Stoilde roomed with Hallow. I later decided to take my Ginjirotenshi out of limbo and he roomed with Sotilde instead. Sotilde was definitely getting to meet her neighbours.

After my Ginjirotenshi found a comfy cloud to sleep in for the night at 6, I put him to bed and switched in Hallow. I wondered if her tired roommates might make Sotilde sleep.

We didn’t walk as I decided to stay in and analyze metamorphic rock samples for my assignment. Sotilde and Hallow came with me to dinner and we watched a promising sea movie (a black and white film, of course). During the time I was checking on Hallow, I let Sotilde play with her ball. It was really quite comical seeing her panickedly roll around on it as if making circles around the room. I got pictures of her as I was overdue in taking pictures of her new things:

WkcQbrH.png

Eventually ball rolling had to be abandon in favour of her cozy basket. With her nose partially obscured by the rim, she really looked like a doggy. Today was her 143rd.

5awPjwm.png

====
Just a short update for today as I wanted to get this out rather than delay it even more. As I genuinely enjoy logging, I doubt I’ll ever give this up.

A sizable update this time as I had both the time and the will.

==Vendredi le 3 novembre==
That morning, I was awaiting my father to take me to Toysrus after he dropped my brother at his exam. I wondered if the Tamagotchi Mini might be out early. When my father arrived, I paused all except Hallow and Sotilde, putting them in my pockets and heading out. We had a brief detour and then we headed to Toysrus, my mind alert and slightly worried. I took Sotilde out to check her and she stayed in the palm of my hand till we got to the parking lot. She was pocketed and we walked into the store, I feeling a bit of anticipation.

I resisted the urge to smile like a fool, faring much better than the time I bestowed the most joyful smile upon a delivery man because I was so excited for what was arriving {=////=} We scoured the store, all of those wonderful toys becoming insignificant to our target (although I did get distracted by the dolls isle). I hung back, strangely a bit embarrassed, while my father talked to an employee. The answer was an insistent “Sunday” and on the way home my father and I chatted about stores being under contract of when to sell them, and violators likely being sued. [At the time, people had found the mini early in certain US stores, which only further increased the frenzy. Maybe when I’m an old woman I can prod people with my cane and start reminiscing, saying “I was alive when the Tamagotchi Mini first descended in Canadian stores...”.]

Arriving home, I knew it would be a short 2-day wait and I would have to distract myself as I couldn’t do anything about it. Sotilde and Hallow returned to their stands. I looked through my stored up photos of Sotilde to see what she looked like as a baby and I didn’t find one. I concluded I must have not taken one till I went to reread my first log. I then downloaded images off Photobucket and put them in their rightful place, after all that is Sotilde’s history. Here’s the picture of that far off day:

Pv0Vo33.png

In the late evening, Sotilde and Hallow came on a brisk walk with my father and brother. It was probably brisk because they walk very fast while I usually opt for a more relaxed stride. I yapped about the mini and my remarks dipped into the negative when I explained how Bandai was scalping us by selling the mini at an inflated price the first release didn’t have. They were obviously trying to get as much as the could from as little as they could give, which is good business at the end of it. My father then told me about how the old GI Joe figures were these huge, deluxe products but then the reboot was these small, average toys. His point was if someone had seen what had come before, they would just laugh at what was now being offered.

Dinner was unremarkable and Sotilde fell asleep as usual. She was 144 that day.

==Samedi le 4 novembre==
There was the usual drill of Geology that day. Sotilde came on a walk and Hallow was her companion. It was quite gusty and the conversation centred on schooling, which for once I did not feel the internal regret of bring it up. Later, Sotilde hung out with Hallow as I played Mario Party on my DSi, a satisfying and comical game. We had a time change that night where we would “fall back” instead of “spring forward”. It made me think of Tamagotchis, those fond little egg clocks. I’m not sure if I changed Sotilde’s time then or later but in any event, she winked out for the night. She was 145.

==Dimanche le 5 novembre==
There was Church as usual and Sotilde, along with Hallow, came with me. I suffered through the service with a bad cold, more out of desire to get the newly released minis than because of devotion, I’m afraid. I even tried to leave early but we were snagged on my brother and his training for videotaping the sermon. (Funnily enough, it always happens like this: want to leave early? nah, you’re going to leave at the usual time, boohoo >:^) ) Once we eventually left, we headed straight to Toysrus. Here’s an excerpt of my experience from the Tamagotchi mini announcement thread:

“I headed to Toysrus straight after church to finally buy the Tamagotchi Mini. My father and brother came with me and we looked through the store, I temporarily losing them in my haste. We didn't see the mini anywhere and by the time I rejoined my father, he had asked an employee and they were anxiously checking up on it. My watch read nearly one o'clock, which I knew was nearly three hours after the store opened. Shortly an employee mentioned they would get them from the back and walked away. There was a bit of confusion on our part during the time they brought them out, as I got partial tunnel vision and my dad thought they put them somewhere else. The employee who offered to get them was at the cash register, presumably scanning the item into the computer's inventory according to my father.

The store's supply of Tamagotchis was assembled into two tall display racks decorated with various Tamagotchis, quite similar to pictures people took of it. [...] I had been puzzling over which two designs to get the past few days, and in a brief few seconds I decided to get the transparent blue and blue clock face (kind of irrelevant that my favorite colour is blue). After I had chosen my tamas and joined the line, a cashier waved over at us to come over to her. My new Tamagotchis were scanned, payed for, bagged, and handed to us along with the receipt of 45$ (Canadian).”
One little tidbit I didn’t add was because my father asked the employee, and my brother follows him like some overgrown duckling, and I was somewhere else, they naturally assumed they wanted the minis instead of me. When I eagerly headed over to the display, an employee cheerfully called out “You guys wanted Tamagotchis?” and I froze. “Oh no,” I thought “it looks like I’m trying to steal their Tamagotchis! They should get to pick first!” Thankfully nothing became of that XD

At home I plunked Sotilde and company down to watch anime. We watched Kyoukai no Rinne, a rather lighthearted and really funny series about an impoverished Shinigami and his livelihood of helping spirits pass on, sometimes with the meddling/involvement of his acquaintances. (It is currently my favourite anime because it is so funny and I love the supernatural angle (^-^) The manga’s good too!) As the anime was subbed because it hadn’t been dubbed, we watched it in Japanese with myself reading the subtitles and Sotilde possibly listing to the plain language.

Not much happened till dinner and later Sotilde was off to sleep. She was 146 that day.

==Lundi le 6 novembre==
Sotilde stayed indoors all day because I was too sick to go to the ESL. I trudged through allot of Geology and perhaps she listened in and learned a few things. She was a 147 and had an average day.

==Mardi le 7 novembre==
I have next to no notes about this day. I imagine it was spent quite like yesterday but with a little extra irritation that I had been cooped up in the house. I doubt Sotilde was bothered by that as she is always in her capsule, bobbing around and looking outside. Whether she thought the scenery of peering at me from a desk is mundane or not, she never lets on. Perhaps she’s very polite, or perhaps she has become too bored to mention it. She had a nice cozy nighttime and was 148 that day.

==Mercredi le 8 novembre==
Sotilde watched me study allot, understandably as it was the night before my midterm (kinda ironic but also a rather telling point). Sotilde was close at hand and kept well, as always. She was 149 that day.

==Jeudi le 9 novembre==
Sotilde and my other tamas were paused early that morning. I headed to my exam and there was a little snag over whether it was written or online. I was lead down a long corridor and into a room with rows of long tables and accompanying computers and chairs. Another student joined me in that room and nervously remarked the room smelled... ”illegal” (which I never noticed because I don’t know people who do that... or maybe it was my cold).

I opened up my exam and found to my sheer delight, a joyous Mohs Hardness Scale. To any average person it would have been a bag of rocks, but to me it was a bag of special rocks that would save me the pain of having to guess hardness/scratchability. And it was labelled! Hallelujah! Next to that was my paper exam and, of course, another bag of rocks for me to identify (Geology, je t’aime :^}). And I knew all those rocks and thus I finished the exam in good time.

Sotilde was unpaused around 3 and I tried to set her 3 hours off, with the time change and all. There was lots of anime watching because Kyoukai no Rinne is hilarious! Dinner came and went till we were back at the desk. Sotilde lit out at 10 so I knew I didn’t set her off enough. She was down to one in happiness and I worried I might not reach her in time the next morning. So I played with her clock – no biggie since her age counter had stopped – and I fed her a melon. Now I would have her awake till 11. She winked out as usual and was 150 that day. She was officially older than Canada (that year) but I was so backlogged at the time that I hadn’t got her age record up to date.
- - - -
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: logging can really take allot off your mind.

I really miss doing this hatch! I’ll be starting my V3 for the Long Live Oldies Hatch IV again once school ends in June! Thanks for still logging, I honestly didn’t expect this to go more than a month or so. (^。^)

Sorry I havent been logging, but I started back from where I left off (on my V3).

So far I have Ojitchi. His name is Al and hes 16 years old. I completely forgot about him for a bit (its a miracle hes still alive) so he has one training point... oops! Either way, hes awesome! Sorry I cannot get the pictures to work here. I think Ill have to log without any pictures. Good luck everyone!

Als Status:

Device: V3

Tama: Ojitchi

Weight: 74

Training: 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Long time no logging... But I had pulled out my blossoms keitai and originally I was going to fun through a few generations but I saw Raiden's shrine and as time went on I decided I really wanted to do an oldie hatch so here I am logging all about Moana!

[SIZE=11pt]The story of Moana and his time on this planet safely inside her blossoms keitai shell. She hatched from her egg on June the 9th (2018). It was a Saturday. (Most of these entries and the pictures will be from my blog you can come here to just read her story it may not be the most updated but do check in as at least once a week her story will be updated here!) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Moana’s Details[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Life stage: Adult[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Growth: Hitodetchi - ringotchi - memetchi [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Illnesses: 2 (both as a teen)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Near misses: 0[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Care misses: 2-4 (as a teen) 1 (as an adult)[/SIZE]

June 9th

I started up my Ketai and saw the memorial of the last tama I ran, Roki an Oldie he died at age 42 (not quite my longest but also not my shortest) I pressed A and C to get a new egg and out came a little girl whom I named Moana. I have quite some history with my Keitai I can see the memorial of Raiden the first and Roki. (I don’t know if I ever used those two death shrines… but I know I used one for Raiden). Like as a baby on the Keitai feels fairly standard and after the usual time elapse she evolved into Hitodetchi she truly is a star in the making.

June 10th - June 13th

For these days I was attending a conference until 11 am on the 13th so needless to say I don’t have much documented on her life. I had attempted to just have her sleep the day away and hang out with me in the evenings, but my days went from 6 am is to at least 10 pm… so needless to say things did not go according to plan. So, I don’t know how many care misses she had obtained but I do know both meters emptied once a day (not the 13th) and she got sick twice (I think she evolved on the 12th so I think that’s why). She did evolve into ringotchi on the 10th no idea what time but I was pleased to see a cute little apple for the sparse times I got to enjoy her as a teen. Sometime on the 12th she evolved into an adult much to my surprise memetchi.

And that leaves us with the 13th where am a functional zombie where I get to watch Moana and watch Moana dance along (memetchis character specific item is the hula skirt).

June 14th
Today I am not feeling so great but so far Moana has been just fine chilling in my pocket while I work. And I thought since she has saved herself a decent about of gotchi points and the traveling salesman always seems to offer something that she already has, so we did some online shopping. She went through the online catalogue with me, limited by her pocket change as well as what she already has. We found some yummy ume and she said it is high time that she has that, so we bought it and with immediate and free delivery it was added to her meals. And I have never seen her so excited to eat something in her life (well except when she is starving). It's a real shame that I have been a good human being today and have kept her well-fed.

Finally! She had room in her stomach to try her fresh ume and.... she didn't like it at all! It was the most anti-climactic reaction ever! I guess we won't be feeding her any more of that any time soon!

June 15th

Today she is age 7 and as sassy as you can imagine her to be. She loves to dance with the water and the waves, she dreams of sailing off past the reef and being a voyager. She is also well on her way of becoming a master way finder, and yes I did watch the movie recently and yes I do love it and yes that is how she got her name. Today she is dancing and just enjoying being an adult, for on the Keitai she can now have sake. Like with humans it makes tamagotchis tipsy and dizzy if they have too much!
I don't know if I want post now (as I am typing this) or later in the day just in case something happens.... but so far, I type and post whenever I seem to the time and want to...)

June 16th
And aside from that, Moana has been hula dancing and regretting her choices of drinking nothing but sake all night long (she is a grown up and had to learn the grown-up lesson). She is age 8 today and yes, the match maker has started to come around and so far I have not accepted any husband that she has brought out. I don't know if I will or not.

June 17th
Moana is at the ripe age of 9 and she still has the match maker coming around and she did bring us a kuchipatchi and sure I was very tempted to agree to that.... but, I just didn't feel like it. I truly think that I am going to attempt an Oldie hatch with Moana. I have always done boys and I did one girl on my Akai, so I feel like it just might be the time for an oldie hatch with a girl on my keitai! So small age goals... I aim to get her to age 10! Can I do it? I think the odds are very much in my favour.

June 18-19th

This was the Monday that puts all other Mondays to shame. It was so Monday even Tuesday had the Monday after taste. I don't have much to share as nothing all that exciting has happened.

On this, the most Monday of Mondays Moana had a care miss that I am not proud of it. She went to bed with nearly empty meters the night before so that when she woke up and I didn't check on her right away... well her happy meter ended and I didn't check on her until her attention icon was off... so that gives me one care miss to add to my list. Her first as an adult (she was age 10 when this happened and still a memetchi when she evolves you will hear all about it).

And on the Tuesday with the After taste of a Monday I have two babies! That's right my Ps and my plus colour both went to the match maker. On my Ps I had a girl and since I already raised the Disney change girls I downloaded a VDP for Violetchi! And on my plus colour I have a baby boy and who knows what he will grow up into!

And Moana is age 11 and she should be evolving into an old lady soon

(note I copied this from my blog so I have no idea if the pictures will show up or not... if not I will edit and deal with it as it comes up -- and it looks like there are pictures)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, we're all back together again, just like the start of the hatch! :^)

I'm sooo backlogged but thankfully I have quite a bit of notes to assist my memory. Too bad Sotilde can't help me with that even more XD I made a status on the day Sotilde turned an official 1 year old on June 13th, and I plan to make my next post all about that day. I will say that day was catered to be a tama's dream with lots of food, toys, and connections. I was even making her a very tama-centred present, but unfortunately didn't finish it that day (there is still time, though). Now since her big 365 was 9 days ago, that makes her 374 today :^) She's sleeping now and we recently came back from eating out at a Vietnamese restaurant with my family (the food was goood!). The night before she tagged along on a "rescue mission" through the darkened downtown Toronto to go pick up my mother, winking out while we were waiting in front of the fashionably simplistic glass building. That's just a little update for now ;)

June 20th

That's right Moana has evolved into a tiny little granny and I love it! I just need to get used to her waking up earlier and going to bed earlier than I am used to and I think Moana will have her very own time zone (how else will I manage a 7 am wake up time).

And she is age 12 today. Lets see if I can get her to age 15. Will she reach age 15? I think the Odds are very much in her favour so far.

And here is her first glamour shot, she does have a remarkable likeness of Ms. Busybody (the matchmaker). Fun fact, Ms. Busybody used to freak me out when I was younger.
June 21st

I forgot about the lights! Last night. And I am pretty sure the lights count as a care miss so.... I feel dumb. And now onto to today the more current events! Moana is now 13 years old and she has had one good day of bouncing around her tamagotchi home. I feel like garbage....

June 22-24th

I have been suffering from a severe sinus headache a fact my cat can't seem to understand. And now we have Moana my amazing rock star. Aside from the light switch incident that we know all about she has been a champ. She lets me nap. And she hasn't had a care miss or what I call a near miss. Her meters only went down to a single heart once. And every once in a while she makes herself dizzy to make me smile and distract me from my jerk of a cat.
June 25th

So Moana has been my rock and she is as steady as the ocean winds. She needs for nothing and wants for nothing. Today she is 17 years old. Three years shy of being 20. I celebrate the milestones. Every 5 years, as 5 day intervals is a whole lot easier to digest than a very large number like 100 and this way I get lots more to celebrate. So come the day she turns 20 we will have some pictures! Age and Moana and that's about it I think.

@Rory - Have you tried setting Moana back a few hours? I do that with Sotilde so she has the more manageable 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. schedule XD If you want to try that you could set her back in the middle of the day as that wouldn't interfere with her clock (as in, waking her up after she's gone to bed). I'll say it again, glad you're logging with us ;^)

ne big note before I begin. I have a final exam next week so I will probably drop off the map after this update. Thankfully, once the exam is finished I’ll have two weeks to relax and get more tama stuff done :^)

==Mercredi le 13 juin==
As I’ve mentioned earlier, I’m purposefully going out of order because this was a very special day for Sotilde. That day marked her first birthday, a full rotation around the sun to the day she came into the world. When I woke up, I smiled at her and wished her a happy birthday. Over breakfast I sent her off early to her palace, an item I bought for her for 9999 gotchi points from a code (that specific day is in the backlog, which I will get to eventually). Her palace resembles a pagoda and she always gets so overjoyed to see it, leaping up high into the air with accompanying suns before blushing furiously at such a display. It seems more and more fitting to send her off to her “summer home”.

I had some shopping plans that Sotilde came along with me to Chapters. I was planning to use a gift card on my recent Shopkins obsession (miniature figures of ever day objects with cute little faces that double as excellent doll accessories). The store had a slick exterior that gave way to a vast interior cut by a road-like rug that sections circled-off from. Being primarily a book store, there were several displays of books and I was drawn to the one at the front. One of the displayed books was called “The Birthday Girl” and depicted a woman in a bright pink coat walking in a dark forest. I suggested we get that for my mother whose birthday was coming up, and the reason my father found the trip convenient. We chuckled at the book “Bad Mother” showcased in another display. It didn’t take me long to find the toy section. Unlike the previous displays which had been on the muted side, the toy section was a bright yellowish-tan. It was open with a nearly equal amount of aisle shelving to wall shelving. Plush animals poked their heads out of boxy shelves in one corner while a circular column stood off-center stacked with discounted merchandise. I took my time looking around, Sotilde resting in my pocket.

I slapped around a few reversible sequin notebooks before getting down to business. I looked and looked, but no Shopkins. They had Cutie Cars (the car-based spin-off of Shopkins that I was mixed on) but no Shopkins. My dad helped me look but we still had no luck. Eventually we discovered a store computer that gave us the final answer that there were no Shopkins at all. That made me grumpy especially because they were heavily discounted but Chapters had exclusive online inventory. I exchanged my gift with my father and he used it to buy a noise machine for my mother. On the way back I reminded myself not to get upset on Sotilde’s birthday because it was a special day worth being happy on.

The order of events after this is a little foggy in my mind and I only took simple notes, only one of which was tied to a time. I put Sotilde in two races likely to chop her weight for all the feasting she would be doing. I aimed for number one as always, but she came short of that was left in tears. I mentally comforted her, because, y’know, telepathy and all XD At late noon I bought Sotilde food with codes (these codes can be found on Tamatalk by the title “KeiTama Passwords”, since Keitai passwords work on both the Hanerutchi and Keitai Akai, save some things). First I got her the special Christmas cake which Sandy, on my Akai, absolutely adored:

n65weO1.png

Then I got her umeboshi which was something I always wanted her to try because tamagotchis always have a unique, confused expression:

6nHWevv.png

It was nice seeing a different animation. I think a little later I had a mass connection and Sotilde was really overdue for that. I had really only put these off because I wanted to take pictures but this time I decided to forget about that and just record the details. Something tells me I might have had two separate blocks of connections judging by how my notes were separated, so I’ll write it like that. Since Sandy is treated as the same model as Sotilde, I decided to connect her to Sotilde. First Sandy went over to Sotilde and I hoped she would give her something nice for her birthday. Nope, instead Sandy gave Sotilde a wasp and it stung her. Sotilde reciprocated the favour by giving Sandy a little octopus that sprayed her with ink, inverting the screen. Then they decide to play a betting game and bet 30 gotchi each, Sotilde ultimately claiming the spoils. I then let Sotilde connect to Wubbr (still a teen, I think) on my V3, a tama I hatched on the way to my aunt and uncle and named after my cat by my brother. They had a balloon blowing contest where they jumped up and down on a balloon pump. Sotilde was ultimately victorious.

I believe I went downstairs and decided to connect Sotilde and Sandy again. Something really strange happened on Sandy’s screen when I did that, something so unexpected and bizarre that if I didn’t know any better I would have thought I dreamt it. A strange Kusatchi-like creature appeared (I think) curled around a jagged Japanese speech bubble that flashed back and forth. A meter then appeared at the top of the screen with (I think) a halfway mark in it and below it a counter counting down from 10. I didn’t do anything and after the countdown finished, the screen reverted back to the usual idle animation. I really wonder what would have happened if I pressed a button. I connected them again and everything was normal. Sandy visited Sotilde twice and gave her umeboshi twice as well (a peace offering, ha ha).

Even though Sotilde got presents physically in her device, I wanted to make her something and I had settled on her own personal stand. I got to work on that – although I did still have my own work – and chose some pretty white spotted red ribbon. I took a section from an egg carton and chopped it so that it was less bulky and stood up on its side (I’ll make a tutorial for these kinds of stands but for now, I’ll just generally describe it). Since cardboard is very soft, I sewed through it to attach the ribbon on all sides. Later I moved upstairs and took Sotilde, my other tamas, and my gift to her with me. I searched through my cardboard scraps and cut a square base for the stand and later found a red and white zigzag ribbon to cover it. Because Sotilde is red and white, her stand should be likewise and the patterns looked good together, even though mixing patterns is a big no-no for me. So Sotilde felt the sun and the breeze through my window and watched me work on my course work and also her stand. Unfortunately I didn’t finish her stand that day.

At 7:17, I finally gave her some “birthday” cake seeing that she was two down in happiness. She ate it slowly and then hopped into the air with accompanying suns. She loved it but funnily enough, it did not restore her happiness although it made her gain weight. Obviously it didn’t make her that happy – although I have no idea why – so I gave her another serving and left it at that.

The evening was likely our usual fare and she winked out at the time she always does, officially one year old.
- - - -
Today Sotilde is officially 384... and I still haven’t finished her stand XD I’ll get started on that today since today is a holiday because Canada Day was on Sunday. Sotilde is such patriotic colours – also for Japan too – but that didn’t lead to anything special yesterday because my family and I don’t really do anything special for Canada Day. In fact, any red things I had were purely coincidental and I even joked to my Canadian friend “Happy Canada Day! Aren’t you glad to be an American?”

Please don’t stone me, Patriots! I still drink my maple syrup with pride! Oh wait... it’s too expensive so my father – a genuine Canadian – doesn’t buy it with his Canadian dollars. No matter, I’ll always give a hearty “Butter Tarts Forever! And Nanaimo Bars Too!” I’ve always wanted to try Poutine and I’ve got some painted maple leafs somewhere. Silliness aside, I do have some affection for Canada and do see the people as different from Americans – although we are all becoming more and more mixed that I’m sure several people have two countries they claim as theirs. Realistically, I find more unity and substance with the people I meet in Canada than the concept of a marked off chunk of land and the people who live within it. Just thought I’d add that to clear up any misunderstandings.

Writing this log made me happy that Sotilde is still with me and we will have many more adventures and memories. Gaah, I’m tearing up as I write this XD

@ knighttchi's ballad her time is off set she most certainly does not wake up at 7 am my time she wakes up between 9-10 ish. She of all people knows better than to wake me up before my alarm.. Anyways you can't just risk it with any average joe poutine as it can easily be made wrong made right though its magic, and try silly tourist gift shops they almost always feature maple syrup things like candy and small things of it and Costco sometimes sells bottles the size as wine bottles for a decent price! Anyways less on Canada.... more on Moana!

June 26th

That's right Moana is a light weight but that is nothing to be ashamed of. She is also 18 today which means we have 2 more days until I get to celebrate. I have a feeling that the Odds are in my favour. I love how there is sake on the ketai it adds some grown up realism to my granny who lives on my pocket. Don't worry she didn't let the Famitama kids see her get all wibbly wobbly.

June 27th

Moana is 19 years old today that's right one more day until she is 20 years old. So stay tuned for that celebration. She has had a low key day hanging out in my pocket mostly just doing her old lady thing. In my defence today I was a whiny complaining human... but yes I am seeing that my log game is a little off lately.

June 28th

Moana is age 20 and she survived her very first shopping trip where I have a long a** walk there go shopping and a long a** walk back carrying all the food. I alas do not have pictures because she is doing the most old lady thing ever on such a day... she went to bed early. I can say a lot about my granny, but a party animal she is not.

June 29- 30th

Today Moana is 22 years old and she is apprehensive at best about the little bug. Yesterday she was 21 and since we forgot her celebration of reaching 20 she played with her trumpet. So she can toot her own horn about how awesome it is that she had become 2 decades old! In three days she will be a quarter of a century. She will be 25! I say will with a sense of optimism. I have always been an optimist.

July 1st

Well Moana is age 23 today and she is living it up the best she knows how, studying natural selection and heredity with me of course what else would she be doing besides reading a book that covers the core dogma of natural selection and heredity the very basis that the entire study of genetics is based on. I should make a comment about something very big that had happened on this day in 1858, Darwin and Wallace presented their work on natural selection to the Linnean Society in London. And I like to think that Darwin would at least be tickled pink that now all this time later people are still reading his ideas, and even more amazing he was correct on even what he wasn't sure about. He just didn't know the knowledge to support himself. And yes I know it's Canada and yay a group of people decided today to sign a paper agreeing to make Canada a country is awesome, but not changing the face of biology, being the stepping stones of two major biological disciplines while having influence on countless others amazing. I still love Canada mac and cheese and maple syrup (god that stuff is soo pricy... its just reduced tree juice), but I love science more.

July 2nd

Moana is 24 today and she and I decided that since I was on a Magnesium down swing and today was the first day I felt some what less awful that we would spend the day finishing my book on natural selection and I am so inclined make it a writing day for my proposal or all steams ahead for tomorrow being a writing day. Also we have been playing Persona Q and we just finished the group date labyrinth I may have played more just to beat the boss, but boss battle so worth it. Happy day off since yesterday was a national Holiday (not Darwin day... Canada day)!

Can I join with a nano? I don't know how much it can live, but I bet it can pass 50.

Of course, Iza ^_^ However, it is worth noting that the nano only dies from extreme neglect so in the long run you are guaranteed success. Yet, this hatch isn't about keeping the most difficult Tamagotchi version alive but setting a personal record (and bonding too), so the nano qualifies. That topic I linked to mentions the nano doesn't "age" but technically age isn't recorded, meaning you will have to record the age manually. Things do get quite easy when a whole year has passed because it is simply, "oh, my tamagotchi is 365 today".

The more the merrier and a nano would add some variety! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures with your nano!

July 3rd

Moana is 25 years old! That's right my old lady is quarter of a century years old. And she is my old lady in my pocket and my time with her has taught me one thing, I lead the life of an old lady! Okay I am in Grad school and I study constantly and work constantly and to relax I don't want to go out I want to stay at the place that I pay to be there. So yes I stay in a lot and play video games and write and do things that bring me joy without spending too much money (or doing things while I can be in my PJs and my bed). And there is one thing Moana and I will never have in common her sleeping schedule I am not someone who sleeps early and wakes up early and I really don't want to be.

July 4-5th

Moana is still with us at the age of 27 today! She has been sitting in my pocket being very much her quiet old lady self. I myself haven't been feeling that great but at least I have Moana to keep my company.

July 6- 7th

Moana is now 29 years old and she is loving her life so far and I have to say I am so very much excited that my best friend will be visiting me for my birthday at the end if this month. And! I have some other big news I have something sorta big in the works. I am toying with the idea of recording video games for youtube or streaming! So be prepared for a gaming lady octopus. And since this is supposed to be about Moana she is right there helping me with the lighting and all the jiggery pokery that I need to do. I need one logo, some artwork that I am working on as we speak and we are talking about it and I am waiting for one cord to come in the mail.

July 8-9th

Moana is now age 31 years old and she is at the age that my last old lady perished (minishimu) so I am breaking my old lady record! Moana is smashing records with her awesome name and her awesome keitai shell design and her ability to make me smile. She is going to work with me today to sit in my bag while I try to work.

Of course, Iza ^_^ However, it is worth noting that the nano only dies from extreme neglect so in the long run you are guaranteed success. Yet, this hatch isn't about keeping the most difficult Tamagotchi version alive but setting a personal record (and bonding too), so the nano qualifies. That topic I linked to mentions the nano doesn't "age" but technically age isn't recorded, meaning you will have to record the age manually. Things do get quite easy when a whole year has passed because it is simply, "oh, my tamagotchi is 365 today".

The more the merrier and a nano would add some variety! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures with your nano!
Thanks! I have seen another post saying that the tamagotchi nanos have "good" and "bad" endings though, and it makes sense that they would leave, as they don't have babies etc. But we'll see, it will be an experiment. I am planning to hatch it again after I come back from a trip, so at the end of the month. ^_^

July 10th

Moana is 32 years old today and I just had a look at the list of ages that I have written out from reading oldie hatches and she has 2 death ages, and 1 short age goal (my goal) to surpass before she is 40 years old. And I know that is only 8 days and that is one day more than a week and a week doesn't always feel like a long time until it is. Sometimes a month ticks by faster than you can imagine and others they slog along like King Robert Baratheon's really slow and long trip that he took to go from Kings landing up to Winterfell to make his best friend be his hand.

July 11-12th

Moana is 33 today and this was the age at which an oldie in the other really long lived and highly impressive long live oldies hatch, and if Moana lives past today she will break that record so needless to day this is also a milestone that we are passing. And 2 more days until she is 35 and I have to say the odds are very much in her favour that she will live until then and I might be presumptuous in saying that she will live past that! And then just like that she was 34 and I really do think that 35 is well within our reach and I am going to say 40 is a reasonable age goal too.

July 13th

Today Moana is 35 years old and I have a picture of my old lady and her age. so Yay! Today was a Friday and an alright day we studied some molluscs as... I was not very productive with editing but I did get to study and I did work on the plot of the game that I do one day plan to make and I sorted out some rough ideas of future plot which means I don't have to stare and think what the hell am I gonna do now? Or where do I go from here. So I was sort of productive just in the way I would have liked to be. And before she went to bed I was talking with a cute girl. So there is that too. All in all it was a good day.

July 14th

Moana is 36 years old today and I studied the group of organisms that is the most abundant of the multicellular organisms arthopods, thats right spiders and insects and crustaceans, isopods, and trilobites galour. They are just plain unnatural they wear their bones on the outside and they are small and the crunch and ick. I am not an arthropod person, they have lots of appendages, some are fuzzy others are not, they move fast, they have pincers, and some have just way to many moving parts. Just too many. Moana agrees with me and we are happy to announce that my V2 is back and so is my Ps.

For those of you who have been reading my other logs that follow the same timeline, the below recounts wont be recognizable. That’s not because I got messed up in my other logs, but rather that I wrote the below ones in a different circumstance from the others. Because I’ve been such a slacker, I’ve forgotten allot of little details with the passing time and thus had to reconstruct the past days from a narrower pool of evidence. Depending on how you look at it, that is either surprising how much of an impact that has or to be expected. Funnily enough, both recounts are truthful as one simply tells what another left out.

==Vendredi le 10 novembre==
I had a dentist appointment that morning and took along Sotilde and company, fearing my father wouldn’t give me time to pause them. Stepping outside, I felt a refreshing winter chill and saw the ground covered lightly in snow, my breath freezing. My father drove me and my brother to our appointments and I had my Tamagotchis out on my lap. It was a bright morning.

I believe I gave my Tamagotchi pouch to my father and followed the hygienist down the long hallway into a room with a long, folded-down chair and the typical equipment. The appointment had the usual occurrences: laying back in a rising chair, being handed sun glasses for the bright light above, and a hygienist (the only man is the most qualified dentist) having to look at the inside of my mouth for an hour. It is too long ago in the past to remember, but my notes tell me I raised my hands up twice, likely startled by something. Since our dentist was in a mall, we went over to EB Games, a store on the small side clustered with video games and related merchandise. Funko Pop figurines were stacked in tall, close columns in front of the floor-length glass window while shelves of video game cases ran across the walls of the store. The middle was occupied by bins and displays of various products and I dug through the bin of plushies while my brother and father were up at the counter, buying a replacement Wii. It is hard to resist the charms of soft, cutely-simplified things that take the shape of well-known characters in vibrant colours.

On the way back home, I remarked how the job at the dentist must be awkward both in having to stare at someone’s mouth for so long and the patient having to stare back at them. The conversation tipped to how much more awkward it is when working with human intestines. Eeewww. Over the years the devious humour characteristic of my family has morphed into grosser stuff. Perhaps you tama-enthusiaists are more tolerant of these kinds of things after having cleaned up after your pixel pets for the umpteenth time.

Aside from internet difficulties, it was a pretty average day for Sotilde as we were cooped up in the house. Sotilde was 151 that day, the original total number of Pokemon.

==Samedi le 11 novembre==
It was Remembrance day that day and my family and I headed to out usual place for the ceremony. Sotilde, Hallow, and my Mini were snuggled in my pocket and protected by a pouch originally intended for an external hard drive. We drove up to nearby parking lot and unboarded, fiddling with pining our poppies to our coats before walking down to the street. Unlike last year, there wasn’t a police officer to conduct traffic so we instead rushed through at the soonest opportunity. We made our way to the grassy island in the middle of the road and to a large stone monument surrounded by a crowd of winter coats and the people that wore them. My father has noted the place was ill-chosen compared to the sunken, grassy pit downhill from it that would actually allow the people behind to see something. This year, I actually did see something but even that was just the heads and flag poles of the performers obscured by the people in front.

We received song sheets signifying we came early enough, yet such an act had very little impact on most the people ahead of us who just mumbled or did nothing. My mother and I actually sung before we fell into awkward silence when the music kept going but the verses didn’t. There was a bit more sound when we were directed to sing our royal anthem, “God Save the Queen”, likely because of the various soldier in uniform peppered throughout the crowd. At one point somebody’s tiny little dog started whimpering. Here’s a quote from my Mothra Group Hatch log to sum up the important part:

My father would later remark in disdain of how with a service done the same way every single year, they decided to mess with the starting time and thus were “ahead of schedule”. It wasn’t altogether pleasant for me – not so much because I ended up standing at a funny angle – as I felt I should feel reverence but it was hard to do that for something outside the Church.
When the service ended, “ahead of schedule”, the crowd disbanded and I saw one of those uniformed soldiers and amused myself with the idea of him being Nazotchi25, of whom I have heard was involved with the army [and also whom I’m not sure is actually a guy and I’ve no idea if I really want to ask that question anyway]. I hobbled back, supporting my mother whose feet had frozen, and had a conversation with my father that revealed the Remembrance day was becoming a tradition more estranged from its original intention with each passing year.

The rest of the day became Sotilde watching me claw through work, downloading school material to combat our awful internet, and get confused over eating dinner again when I thought we had already had dinner (the first dinner was actually lunch, snort). Sotilde was 152 that day.

==Dimanche le 12 novembre==
It was another monthly church potluck where most of the morning was spent busily preparing food to be later taken out and served. Naturally, as Sotilde can do very little to influence the physical outside world, she was stowed away in a cupboard along with my Mothra and my Mini. Stowing them away not only protects them from damage, but from being potential stolen (usually by the mental patients that come to our foodbank, although sane people do this too, unfortunately). We were early to the church service and my tamas got a little glimpse of the world beyond my bag when we all settled in for the sermon. I have “sneezing” written down in my notes so I assume my cold acted up at some point.

By the time I got downstairs the food had already been set out and the masses were beginning to descend. Wanting to be useful, I went to help serve the massive cake the Kitchen Saint had whipped up. Despite my better judgment, I ate some of that cake before anything else and that likely stunted my appetite. During the clean up, a small crowd gathered around the Kitchen Saint’s newly born grandson. Perhaps that made me feel slightly more maternal when I checked Sotilde and company on the way back.

At home, we plunked down and watched more episode of Kyoukai no Rinne. In the evening, Sotilde got to see an elephant fly ;^) By that I mean Sotilde saw the classic Disney film Dumbo with the rest of my family. Dumbo’s a rather interesting story since there is a fair bit of trauma for a kid’s film – notably how Dumbo is forcibly separated from his mother and this is highlighted when he goes to visit her and only her trunk can reach him through the bars – and a really surreal moment – the whole “Elephants on Parade” sequence with distorted, multicoloured elephants captivatingly morphing into so many different things. In essence, the story is about a unique individual finding his place in society by way of his special talent – or if you prefer, a genetically mutated elephant finding his place in the circus by way of the talent that comes from his abnormalities, recognized and supported by a talking mouse (and if that’s not deranged, I don’t know what is).

I imagine Sotilde got to see the whole movie. When she eventually winked out, I thought she looked especially cute in her basket. She was 153 that day.

==Lundi le 13 novembre==
As usual, Sotilde’s highlight of this day was the evening ESL class. My Mini was her companion for the evening. It was a good class and our topic of conversation was cooking so we got the beginners to describe making their favourite dish. When it came to the Japanese man, things got pretty funny because all he was able to describe was boiling rice and eating it with sashimi, which wasn’t really what we were looking for (and so typical of men, weirdly enough).

Sotilde was 154 that day.

==les 14 et 15 novembre==
Both of these days were rather the same, at least in my notes. Both days had walks in the dark evening where Sotilde was party to a conversation about copyright. On the 15, Sotilde was in a pouch so I assume I brought sometama else with me. These walks were the recent opportunities Sotilde and I had to be in the outside world since all that time of being cooped up with my cold.

Generally over these past few days, Sotilde had been playing with her toys to keep her happiness up. Sotilde was 155 on the 14th and 156 on the 15th.

==Jeudi le 16 novembre==
The highlight of this day was the evening walk. The conversation was dominated by talk of careers, living with them, and the various people I knew whose current occupations never became what they actually envisioned. The examples in that conversation are a little foggy to me but I think my father discussed his brother who was heading for being a Chinese history professor (he speaks Mandarin) but instead became a school teacher in a small town.

When we got back we learned my mother was at the subway so, since I was already dressed for outside, I tagged along to pick her up. We had dinner as usual and Sotilde had her 11 o’clock night snooze, as usual. She was 157.
==Vendredi le 17 novembre==
I had insomnia around 3 a.m., so I decided to get up and work till 9:40-ish. I negotiated for an early Bible study and later my father, perhaps seeing my rather jerky movements, asked me what was going on. Feeling sort of spaced out, I decided it was time to sleep so I paused all of my tamas but Sotilde. Around 10-ish, I and Sotilde were in my room where she stood on my desk in an egg carton stand. I slept and when I was awake, I would check on her. After I think 3 hours of refreshing sleep, we both returned downstairs. I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about her. Everyone else was unpaused around 2-ish.

We had a brief walk with Sotilde, my mini, and my V3. We talked mostly about my courses and a splash of career stuff. Dinner was ordinary but we watched an episode of Kolchak: The Night Stalker, a tv series we recently found. It seemed a bit like the X-files with all the supernatural creatures and the writing was decent, a bit cynically poetic. While I said nothing of why I like the show, I realized there is something appealing about the main character, perhaps something about his exasperation. Sotilde went to bed at the usual time and was 158.

==Samedi le 18 novembre==
When I woke up that morning I saw Sotilde was at full meters and I declared her a dream, especially in light of my needy Mothra. It then occurred to me that she wakes up late so she is never a hassle in the morning. She had been rooming consistently with Hallow and my Mini and I predicted in a few days she would be unable to, for they both would have passed away.

Aside from the walk I (at the time) vaguely remembered occurring, everything was ordinary. Sotilde was 159 that day.
~ ~ ~ ~

I sure hope this doesn’t become the only update I make during my break. I also feel kinda bad mentioning that I will get Sandy’s log finished this week because I can work on hers and Sotilde’s side-by-side, yet there is still 44 days to recap for Sotilde. Y’all think I can get that all done within a day? As my father says, if you really want to break the silence, post something, so Sandy’s update is going to be late.

Anyway, I thought I’d ended with a behind the scenes look at my typical setup while I wrote this log:

sApdHNL.png

July 15-16th

Moana is 38 years old and she has passed all of the death ages in the 30's and 2 more days until she's 40 years old! I can't wait for her to be 40. She had an uneventful day as being 37 an age we are very glad she can surpass. This was an age at which a fellow oldie died. So any milestone to pass is worthy of celebration as if raising an Oldie and doing an oldie hatch is so much harder than seeing how many generations you can go (as every generation you get a refresh on care misses and such).

July 17th

One more day until she is 40, and today it is hot as balls outside so hot I think I am going to melt. And she is really regretting her old age as now her wrinkles are tiny pools of salt containing sweat. No matter what she does the pools remain everywhere. Every once in a while a pool will become over flowing and a giant glob of sweat trickles down to ground marking that she once stood there. Today we camp out in front of the fan and wish for winter, but if there is one truth in this world it is winter is coming and it can't get here soon enough. (I really need to read those books again or watch the show again).

July 18th

Today Moana is 40! She did it! And our next record to beat is Roki he perished due to neglect. He was the last oldie I had on my Keitai and he was.... well he started to get neglected and well eventually it took a toll on him. I think it was my teaching schedule. Or I went out of town or something like that. Well anyways! She is 40 and we are gonna celebrate the only way we know how, studying general zoology and she will have a little too much sake and confuse her cephalopods for the decapods and don't get her started on her round worms, flat worms and segmented worms and hagfish! And to celebrate I have classic mamaetchi on my V2 and we all know how much I love classic mametchi.

July 19th

Moana is 41 years old today and she is having a very good day, it is a Thursday and I was productive and she didn't have any care misses or near misses. And we are very excited for my best friend to arrive! And today I have been thinking about a previous story that I have written previously and it felt good to get back to it. All in all this was a very good day.

July 20-21st

And here we are Saturday, the saturday were we studied, and I played pokemon and worked on my previous story and it felt great to not be stressing myself out about my research program. We are growing a gastrointestinal parasite and soon enough I will be about to work with it and bam I will be on the road to results. Also Moana is 43 years old and she is 2 days away from being 45!

This update is coming earlier than usual because tomorrow – or the next day for most of you readers – I and Sotilde will be at my Granny’s! That means all my computer files will be out of reach, not to mention I should really be spending time with my Granny rather than rolling out logs XP However, I will have some stuff to post when I get back as I will be doing things the old-fashioned, low-tech way: two notebooks, one filled with notes of days gone by and the other for drafting log entries.

==Dimanche le 19 novembre==
Sotilde went to church in the company of my Mothra. She spent the rest of the Sabbath observing my usual devotional singing, seeing me log that big Thanksgiving log I got stuck on, and watching Kyoukai no Rinne. She was 160 that day.

==Lundi le 20 novembre==
I put the pouch containing Sotilde in the front pocket of my ESL bag. As we drove to church, I made several attempts to draw a maple leaf and tried to memorize the shape of the various ones I saw along the route (what else would be expected in Canada?). The maple leaf was intended to be part of a visual aid consisting of a squirrel in the centre of a maple leaf, illustrating my father’s belief that squirrels should be the national animal of Canada. I’m mixed on that as squirrels are a bit irritating - especially with their squawking - but fun to chase (but I’m too old now :^() and once I scared a squirrel so badly that it started to pee... from the tree above me. Anyway, the word “squirrels” was a significant part of the class wrap-up I would be leading as first I would teach the class how to pronounce it – it gives second-language speakers a headache because it has three consonants (“s”, “k”, “w”) lumped together with no vowels – and then lead them through a sentence stress exercise involving it (notable because English is a stress timed language and not syllable timed).

I remember drawing a picture of a cat to illustrate the word “fuzzy” for our topic of the five senses. Beyond that, all I know for certain is that I stealthily checked Sotilde, likely because I hadn’t checked her earlier. I speculated I might have irritated a few people when I rang the bell we use primarily for getting students to go downstairs. After the after class meeting had finished, we headed home and it was pretty dark outside, street lights casting a rusty glow and the windows of humble bungalows faintly illuminated. Possibly I held Sotilde in the palm of my hand as we drove all the way back. She was 161 that day.

==les 21 et 22 novembre==
Simply, very average days where nothing noteworthy occurred. Sotilde aged from 162 on the 21st to 163 on the 22cd.

==Jeudi le 23 novembre==
Sotilde, by virtue of being on my desk, heard me rehearsing for my upcoming French oral for most of the day.

We went walking and Sotilde had two other companions with her. The conversation with my father started on something domestic and I slowly tried to steer it onto satire. Why? Because I really wanted to discuss this one satirical series I had been obsessed with but didn’t want to mention its name, lest it be assumed I was referring to the vulgar adaption and not the sanitized original. Well, the conversation took off, bent around a few related issues such as fair use protecting parodies, and lasted for the rest of the walk. I always had something I just wanted to say but I couldn’t introduce it as a general observation because it was too specific.

Dinner commenced soon after we came home and ended abruptly around 9, as I wanted to rehearse for the test beginning within the hour. Tamas were paused and my dinner mates returned to my desk. Sotilde was topped up and left unpaused. Before I called my tutor for the test, I picked up Sotilde and – I kid you not – kissed her shell (realistically where her “cheek” would be if she was that big). I was feeling moderately stressed – as if that prior action wasn’t a clue - but took the test, greeted my tutor in French for once, and got a high mark.

The rest of the evening was spent relaxing, what remained of it anyway. Sotilde winked out as usual and I put her to bed. She was 164 that day.

July 24th-30th

Well Moana and I had a few busy days. First my best friend arrived the 27th (ish I am a little vague on the date) and she hung out for a 2 days before we went to the Calgary Zoo then to West Edmonton mall. Moana unfortunately did not enjoy the roller coasters and the amusement park rides.... as she was locked in a locker. And well things snowballed and she passed away. She was either 50 or 52 or somewhere in between it is sad, but she had a really good final day (the zoo) so I can't be too mad or sad.

But in light of that... I decided on July 31st to hatch my sky blue tamagotchi plus ( the Japanese V1)

[SIZE=11pt]July 31st[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]This is the day that Sora entered this fine world, on this a day that should be reserved for global celebration the birthday of none other than Harry Potter. He was the king of Teen angst, the lord of being oblivious the champion of recklessly brave and all around the golden boy of Gryffindors everywhere. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sora hatched from his egg rather late in the day (I had a cooking palooza and I was very busy). As a baby Sora was very typical, he lived in a frenzy of poop tears and cries. There were baby bottles just flying everywhere and then when I was right at my breaking point he evolved into a Marutchi and things settled down. Yes we had to play some games, but shortly after he went to bed. He did have a very big day after all. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]August 1st[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And this brings us today, With Sora by rambunctious bouncing ball of joy. Sora hasn't summoned his keyblade yet, but in his defence he hasn't needed one. Fun fact Sora means sky which is what I think of when I see this shell. This is one of my favourite shells and it just helps me relax.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sora likes to roll around his screen and bounce around making his version of the duck face. Sora enjoys pokemon and and talking in riddles. Today he has been asking about what kind of fish chases a mouse.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back