Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! I'm glad Lorne is doing well ^_^

As for him dropping his hearts faster, don't expect that to happen. Only vintage Tamas have that feature, so caring for your oldie will require the same amount of attention as an adult: even less.
That's what I thought too... I wonder why it's happening to Tamfi then. Oh well, I'm glad everyone's oldies are still going strong and I don't have to worry about Milo suddenly dying :D

That's what I thought too... I wonder why it's happening to Tamfi then. Oh well, I'm glad everyone's oldies are still going strong and I don't have to worry about Milo suddenly dying :D
Hmmm... strange... He is fine for now. Just that his hungriness hearts dropped to two during only one hour ... -_-

Mamie is a V4.5 and hearts are dropping reeeeeeeaaaaally slow as always lol

She is very easy going ^^

Milo is 34 today:

20130315_194003_zps5be1d4dc.jpg

Here he is sitting in my old doll's house - he's the perfect size for it!

20130315_095158_zpsdf17ef67.jpg

Milo looks very comfortable in that chair!

Lorne had a rather eventful day today!

age26_zps8be5a24f.jpg

He tried out his race car for the first time and he had a lot of fun with that!

Unfortunately he ended up flipping the car...

36f8adf9-ee0a-4a92-89c5-5c455aaec213_zpsd30ab760.jpg

And of course he got all upset about it! I told him it was no big deal and that he could just flip it back over and play with it some more, but he wouldn't have any of that. He was a grouch!

rc3_zps1bebca3c.jpg

So I let him wear his costume and have fun trying things on with it!

costume1_zpsfd01ea8c.jpg

costume2_zps8b086a21.jpg

costume3_zps8f37e8c0.jpg

Of course now he doesn't want to take the costume off! I can't wait to get my little Ojitchi back. The costume is cute, though!

Clay is dead.

Not sure what happened, I had been playing games with him and then a minute later heard this high pitched beep that didn't stop. The screen went all glitchy. I pulled the battery out, put it back in and hit Download... and Clay was the floating dead egg. D:

He had full hearts prior to this, so I'm not exactly sure what happened here. I guess he just glitched up. I'm not happy that I lost him this way. :(

Clay was 33 years old.

Clay is dead.

Not sure what happened, I had been playing games with him and then a minute later heard this high pitched beep that didn't stop. The screen went all glitchy. I pulled the battery out, put it back in and hit Download... and Clay was the floating dead egg. D:

He had full hearts prior to this, so I'm not exactly sure what happened here. I guess he just glitched up. I'm not happy that I lost him this way. :(

Clay was 33 years old.
Oh I'm so sorry! All this tama-death is making me and Milo nervous - I just about have a heart attack every time someone's tamagotchi dies... So everyone else is to stay alive, understand? What with Tamfi's hearts dropping and now this with poor Clay I'm afraid Milo may not have much longer. Please don't glitch up little guy!

This is worse than I thought.
I decided to restart him, because I miss having him around already. XD

but when I inserted the batteries... The "bouncing egg" (that you get when you go to download or reset) was frozen and pressing all of the buttons resulted in nothing but high pitched beeps that would sometimes not end until the batteries were removed. o_o

I tried a different, fresh, battery and got the glitchy screen. (the same type of glitching that came up when Clay "died")

That's kinda depressing. Not only did Clay suffer an unfair death, the whole Tamagotchi device seems to have glitched out on me. :'(

That's crap (am I allowed use that word here? Sorry if I'm not!) MintyDreams7, I guess it was just the tamagotchi that glitched up :( . I don't know much about fixing them so unfortunately I can't make any suggestions but maybe you could try posting a thread in What Happened to My Tamagotchi?

Oh no! I'm so sorry about Clay. :( Which version of Tamagotchi were you using? Not that it makes any difference since I don't know how to fix it, but I'm just curious. Have you tried carefully cleaning the inside?

That's crap (am I allowed use that word here? Sorry if I'm not!) MintyDreams7, I guess it was just the tamagotchi that glitched up :( . I don't know much about fixing them so unfortunately I can't make any suggestions but maybe you could try posting a thread in What Happened to My Tamagotchi?
It seems like the circuit board/RAM is corrupted or something. If that's the case, there's really no fixing it short of getting a donor, which there's really no point to.

I know that RAM could be corrupted on original Digimon by removing the battery and reinserting it repeatedly. The voltage would drop, but not low enough for the device to reset. It could result in permanently glitching out the device. (Not saying this is what happened to Clay, just a thought about v-pet corruption.)

Oh no! I'm so sorry about Clay. :( Which version of Tamagotchi were you using? Not that it makes any difference since I don't know how to fix it, but I'm just curious. Have you tried carefully cleaning the inside?
Clay is a V2. Like most of my Connections, he came to me in used condition from a thrift store, so I have no idea how he was treated before he got to me.

Yeah, I've tried cleaning out the battery area, but it didn't make a difference. I even went out and bought a new pack of batteries, and still got the same results.

I am so sorry for Clay... It's so weird what happened... I worries me too all of a sudden

Milo is 35 today:

20130316_193946_zps59dc19f2.jpg

Here he is connecting for the first time with Scout, my new v4.5! Yeah, I know it looks like a v4 and it was sold to me as a v4 but it has all the v4.5 games, characters, jobs etc which was a bit of a suprise but I love it anyway and Milo was keen to welcome her to the family!

20130316_145141_zps1c77c47c.jpg

I was just looking at that shell design on Ebay and thinking about getting it! It's so cute!!

I just put a new battery in my leopard print v4.5 and now I have Izumi back! She and Lorne will be pals. She was 6 when her battery died, so I might just let her become an oldie too. We'll see. Mostly, I wanted a buddy for Lorne because I thought he might be lonely. I'll do a real update later if I have time or if not, probably on Monday. Lorne is 27 right now.

Ohh... I'm so sad... -_- -_- -_- Clay like most of this hatch's tamas were just like a family to Tamfi and me... We are both really sorrry for his suffering death. I can only wish for Clay to rest happy ever after in Tama heaven telling other tamas how well you treated him and his long and enjoyful life!!!
Wonderful shell Izzy! You just remined me Thorn though... -_-
Tamfi is 16yrs
imag0214.jpg

But he became really worried after learning those painfull news... He started bobing around , yelling me to beware! I was so scared that I started doing a list of stuff someone could do when his tamagotchi is in bad mood... :D
Well:
I bought him a corn and let him sat on a real life chair! :eek: but he was still kinda bad mooded... -_-
I placed him on my mini furniture collection where he choosed to try a soft and small bed that suited him. He was afraid to sleep though before checking if there was any monster in the closet!
I also gave him a hat!
Finally, I placed him in his cute,all new,small bed! He slept but didn't seem to get happier even then!
To tell you the truth, it might be all my fault... He is needy as an oldie you see... But we both had a very hectic week.
I had studies ,studies... and... studies...bof... -_- -_-
All work and no play made Tamfi weaker... I was overfeeding him to make him happy when needed. He beacame 16 yesterday morning but lost two hungriness hearts the same moment... It all happened in a while and I'm sure! I chaecked him at 11:00 and he was perfect and then at 11:38 he was like that... I can't get what's going on since it's ilogical for him to weaken like that! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Milo is 35 today:

20130316_193946_zps59dc19f2.jpg

Here

he is connecting for the first time with Scout, my new v4.5! Yeah, I

know it looks like a v4 and it was sold to me as a v4 but it has all the

v4.5 games, characters, jobs etc which was a bit of a suprise but I

love it anyway and Milo was keen to welcome her to the family!

20130316_145141_zps1c77c47c.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwww so cute shell ^^ I am wondering. Is there a risk for Milo to get married to your new 4.5 if you connect them alot ?

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwww so cute shell ^^ I am wondering. Is there a risk for Milo to get married to your new 4.5 if you connect them alot ?
Thanks :D as you can probably tell pink is my favourite colour so I love pink tamas! I did worry a bit about Milo and Scout getting married but I don't plan on keeping her till she becomes an oldie and I think oldies can only mate with other oldies so it shouldn't happen. But then again I have heard of tamagotchis glitching up and getting married while still teenagers and stuff so I guess it's possible Milo might glitch and marry Scout. I don't want to risk losing Milo so I may have to keep them apart. Oh well, if Scout has a son he can be Milo's pal :)

rofl ^^ Yeah I would keep them appart too. That's why I don't connect her to any other tamas. I'm scared she would get married xD

Tamamarriege is dangerous sometimes. I hope Milo won't glitch or follow any wrong paths...

Tamfi is 17. He is quite better! I woke up in the morning later than I should and he was already awake for some hours but he was healthy and happy! I was delighted! ^_^

Have you guys felt being attatched to your tamas so far? I have an Idl too but you can't put a name and it's way too different from Tamfi... I mean, a name makes you feel you know that little guy better doesn't it? I don't know... I just feel like Tamfi is something like a tiny friend to me. :D

Now as for the pictures, you must have noticed that some of them are missing... well, indeed!! For personal reasons I will have to delete some of them and I won't be able to post too many... I'm sad about that but it's necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back