Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Rene!!! That's a beautiful name and I really love the meaning behind it! Being a Twilight fan it reminds me of Bella's mum lol. Apparently Milo means "soldier", I can't picture him ever being violent though... He's too laid back! We look forward to more updates on little Rene, I've missed seeing babies in the hatch :D

Well hey guys.... Sorry I haven't been posting, read my log to find out why. I have good news and bad news.

Good news: Austin became an oldie!

Bad news: He died at age 25 -_-

Yeah, I don't know why he left me. He got sick for no reason, and after curing him, he left :(

That was the oldest age I've gotten a Tamagotchi to! A least I have that.

And, this may seem really wierd of me... But could I please join you guys again?

I'm sorry I failed. TWICE.

Well hey guys.... Sorry I haven't been posting, read my log to find out why. I have good news and bad news.

Good news: Austin became an oldie!

Bad news: He died at age 25 -_-

Yeah, I don't know why he left me. He got sick for no reason, and after curing him, he left :(

That was the oldest age I've gotten a Tamagotchi to! A least I have that.

And, this may seem really wierd of me... But could I please join you guys again?

I'm sorry I failed. TWICE.
Hey, you didn't "fail" and it's not weird join as many times as you like (although I hope your next tama won't die on you so you won't have to join again) :D . I'm sorry about Austin but it would be great to hear how his successor gets on!

I honestly have no time and I'm preparing a huge text for my log to explain you everything but the only thing I can tell you for the moment is that Tamfi reached the age of 28!

But died... It was all my fault and I have no excuses about this happening. I almost hate my self for that...

I don't know what to do... I would love to have some advice...

I have Doom [Harutchi] May's son who is now a toodler and...

Belle a girl Puchitchi who is also toodler... She is 1yrs old and she was the one came out after Tamfi...

I coudn't stand reset it...

I'm sorry for Austin Kero, and I feel sad about every tama that died in this hatch and every hurted Tama Carer...

I honestly have no time and I'm preparing a huge text for my log to explain you everything but the only thing I can tell you for the moment is that Tamfi reached the age of 28!

But died... It was all my fault and I have no excuses about this happening. I almost hate my self for that...

I don't know what to do... I would love to have some advice...

I have Doom [Harutchi] May's son who is now a toodler and...

Belle a girl Puchitchi who is also toodler... She is 1yrs old and she was the one came out after Tamfi...

I coudn't stand reset it...

I'm sorry for Austin Kero, and I feel sad about every tama that died in this hatch and every hurted Tama Carer...
Oh my gosh no!!! You have no idea how much your post shocked me, I'm so sorry :( . Have you tried pressing the reset button then download to see if you can get him back? I know it's a slim chance but it might just work. i can't believe there's been so much tama death recently, I hope we don't have a third one any time soon. It's funny how I've sort of got attached to everyone's oldies. I hope you'll think about re-joining the hatch if you don't manage to get poor old Tamfi back.

I'm so sorry for you Kero and Maybeth... :( That is so sad, I feel the same way Izzy feels.

I really really hope you will join us again with another tama baby.

We will feel lonely without you !

Well , La vieille Mamie as I like to call her is 53 ! She received a letter with a snake in it. Seriously, who would do that xD . So to cheer her up, I gave her french fries and soda. Not very healthy but she absolutely loved it !

Pictures will come ...one day rofl. I've been sick this week so .. i'll post pick wheen I feel better ^^

I know I'm a little tardy to the party, but would you mind if I join in on the fun?
Oh Welcome!!! We're all so glad to have more people in this hatch! Good luck with your tama!!!! :D

Could anyone help me make this bit of hard decision? I have four tamas currently running, which is Doom, [he is a little rude Hawainotchi!v4] , Belle [a beautiful young memetchiv4], Felix [the great fighter Ura-Togetchiv4.5], and Thorn [ a funny Tenpatchi!v4.5]

So who would you choose? I just can select one between such wonderful tamas... perhaps Belle but Doom is also cute... ooohhhh.... I miss Tamfi so much... Anyways as you guessed I'm planning to re-join but I ran out of ideas... :)

Oh Welcome!!! We're all so glad to have more people in this hatch! Good luck with your tama!!!! :D

Could anyone help me make this bit of hard decision? I have four tamas currently running, which is Doom, [he is a little rude Hawainotchi!v4] , Belle [a beautiful young memetchiv4], Felix [the great fighter Ura-Togetchiv4.5], and Thorn [ a funny Tenpatchi!v4.5]

So who would you choose? I just can select one between such wonderful tamas... perhaps Belle but Doom is also cute... ooohhhh.... I miss Tamfi so much... Anyways as you guessed I'm planning to re-join but I ran out of ideas... :)

If you join with Belle you will have an Otokitchi , if you join with Doom you will have Ojitchi; I think you should choose while keeping that in mind. If you don't want one or another oldie..

I like the names Doom and Belle , they are just great !

I looked the pages 4 and 5.... That made me smile and nostalgic ^^

Hey all,

Sorry I've been pretty absent...life took hold like you wouldn't believe!

Wilf is 28 years old (poor thing had to be paused for quite a time...) but sadly his battery is running out.

I'm not sure if I'll replace it or not, since things has been pretty crazy for me.

Good luck everyone, it's been great :)

I would definitely agree with Moussette on this one. Do you prether oldie character (as you will be keeping one around for a long time)? Perhaps keeping Doom and having an ojitchi would bring back memories of Tamfi or maybe you want to try for an otokitchi this time just for a change? It's a difficult decision, IMO they're both adorable!

Hey all,

Wilf is 28 years old (poor thing had to be paused for quite a time...) but sadly his battery is running out.

I'm not sure if I'll replace it or not, since things has been pretty crazy for me.

Go ahead and replace it (if you want to lol)! Even if you have to pause him for periods of time at least you'll still have him around.

Hey all,

Good luck may be with you too!! Why not? don't let him...

Well thank you all!!! I think I might continue both, but most preferable will be Doom... he he he... His house is by the way the FIRST ever tamagotchi I got in my hands!!! It brings back thousands of memories!!! So... he is 1yrs still and has a shiny smile to show off!!!

imag0824p.jpg

imag0827p.jpg

And this is Belle!!! :D

Oh Thank you!!! I wish Milo and all the other tamas stay healthy and happy!!! :D :D :D I just can't stand missing anyone else so please everyone... don't let your tamas leave!!!! :D

I moved soon after I rejoined the hatch, so that's why I haven't been posting. ^^
My computer and internet are all set up now, so here's the update:

Rene grew into Marutchi, and then UFOtchi and then Mametchi!

I was sitting in an empty room for a few days, so I had lots of time to take care of him. XD

Slot is one of my favourite games, so as soon as he was Mametchi, we played hours of Slot. Raked in many gotchi points!

Rene5.jpg

Rene4.jpg

Rene3.jpg

I was just about to hit post, when I glanced over and saw him doing this. He must be eager to say hi. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back