Love and Jealousy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥

Reaction score
Characters:

;) Joy

:D Dan

:) Summer

Joy was the popular girl in school. Summer was jealous of her. Joy and Summer both liked Dan. He was the popular boy tama. Dan asked Summer on a date. Summer said yes. She used some of Joy's make-up. Joy saw her. She said "What are you doing?" Summer said "Dan asked me out" "Don't go" Joy said Summer asked "Why?" Joy said "He's a two-timer" Summer asked "How do you know?" "He asked me out once but then he was with another girl" Joy said.

Will Summer trust Joy or not? You choose.

Summer rejected the offer, and hopped into the limouzine. "ciao ciao, Joy"

Summer returned to the home, with a sparkling diamond ring on. "Where on earth did you get that?" Joy stumbled "Oh, me and dan are getting married tomorrow" Summer whispered "i just came to get my clothes and stuff" . Summer blinked her little pretty eye lashes :huh: Joy's heart was torn apart :eek: - :p - :)

Joy has a choice, to go and flirt with dan... dress up as Summer.. or just leave it be and sob in her bedroom, eyes bleatched with permanent blue rain drops.

will she succede? YOUR CHOICE

Last edited by a moderator:
Joy felt jealous. She dressed up as Summer, went out with Dan and said "Sorry, but we have to break up"

The next day, Dan came up to the real Summer and said "Sorry you had to break up" Summer went up to Joy and said "What's going on?!" Joy said "What are you talking about?" Summer answered "I'm talking about Dan breakingup with me"

Joy made a 'brinngiing!' noise and said "Oh the phones ringing! gotta answer it!" Joy pretended it was Unkle Lewis.

"Oh hi Unky Lew!" Joy pretended

"Ok, yea i know"

"REALLY! B) "

"Wow!"

"I better see her!"

"kk"

"CYA there"

-------

"I gotta go, umm no time to explain!"

Joy grabbed her scalf and pbag and rushed off in her porcha.

"Gee that girls crazy!" Summer muttered.

-----

"That was a close one!" Joy sighed hoping summer didn't follow her.

-----

When she got home. she could hear little crys from upstairs.

"What on earth..." Joy said curiously

two little girls were in Summers Arms drinking milk from a bottle

"Shhh! you'l wake the twins!" Summer whispered angrily

"What twins?"Joy demanded to hear.

"These two.Sorrow and Danielle."Joy replied while pointing at the twins,"Too bad Harry Potter put the Imperius Curse on me."She added sarcastlicly.

"We are leaving to our appartment in TamaZCity" Summer demanded her bag and showed her the appartment photo.

"why?" Joy sighed

"did my harrypotter curse get worse?"

"Oh Blimey Joy!" Summer said angrily

"forget that stupid harry potter curse!"

"its NOT TRUE!"

Joy said to Dan "Sorry you and Summer broke up" Dan said "How did you know?" Joy admitted "It was me. I dressed up as Summer to break you two up because I felt jealous"

Summer got so angry, she banned Joy from the house. Joy felt furious, so she decided to do a regretful thing to Summer. Kill or Compromise? You choose

Joy got a illness, though. She had to go to the hospital before she could do anything. The nurse announced she'd stay for two months to 4 months.Summer and Dan visited her, and gave her flowers and some chocolate. Summer apoligized, and said, "You can come back in to the house with us as LONG as you promise NEVER to ever do anything again. After all, me and Dan are married." The couple flashed their rings.

Joy nodded, and she and Summer made a pinky promise.

Summer helped Joy eat her meal.

Meanwhile, Summer showed Dan a brochure of Gurugurutown. "It would be a good place to raise the kids wouldn't it?" Dan asked "What kids?" Summer said "I'm pregnant!"

"And I also have Sorrow and Danielle."she added softly,"Then again,we should check the brochure for Eagle Hills too."

Dan says "Okay!" They check the brochures. Summer says "Gurugurutown or Eagle Hills?" Dan says "It's a hard decision, but -- " Summer interrupts "I heard Joy was in a hospital in Eagle Hills" Dan said "Gurugurutown it is then!"

Last edited by a moderator:
then joy called.hello? said summer.hi said joy, um listen can we please be friends.i have recovered from my illness and i was wondering where you are...

Summer said "You promise you won't try to break me up with anyone again?" Joy said "Yes, just where are you?" Summer said "I'm now living in GuruguruTown with Dan and the kids" Joy said "What kids?" Summer answered "My two sets of twins. You know Sorrow and Danielle, then I had twin girls again. Their names are Ginny and Liberty" Joy said "Okay, I'll be over soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back