Lucky Poo Character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tamagotchi mini/chibi, and on both, after your adult ages it turns into one of two characters. On the american it is a crocidile h=guy, on Japanese it is the lucky poo.

Thanks for the comments on my character! hehe It's really nice to see other people being interested in the Tamagotchi Mini(Chibi) as well. You really don't see much mention of them around the forums nowdays, and I find them refreshing to raise. I have two going at the same time, the Lucky Unchi-Kun and one just became a Kuchipatchi. I'm definitely looking forward to new Tama versions, but these Chibis are really fun for me, because they remind me of the old ones. :lol:
I also LOVE my chibi/mini! I find them fun because I can take care of it at school with the press of a button, and I don't have to worry about my little sister messing with my tama coins either ;)

Sorry to have to break the news to you, but Lucky Unchi-kun isn't extremely rare on the Chibi Tamagotchi. I believe it's the special character you get from Mametchi. Yes, that was a Mametchi you had. That's the style they used to draw him 10 years ago.
Click here to see my Chibi with a Mametchi on it next to my EnTama also with a Mametchi on it. Notice how they draw Mametchi has changed.

Click here to see my Chibi a couple of days later, with a Lucky Unchi-kun on it.

P.S. the shell design of your Chibi is called "Apple Tree", in case you didn't already know.
I have the same en-tama as you! My dad got it for me when he went on a business trip to Japan!

I also love the mini/chibi, mine is american and orange with multi-colored dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back