Lucky/Unlucky items.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Girl

Reaction score
Do you have any lucky or unlucky items? What are they? How are the unlucky or lucky?

I have this one shirt. I own it, but it fits me, Katie, Lucie & Rachel which is really exciting so we all share it : D Yay. I dunno if it's really lucky it's just a cool shirt and yeah. I guess it's lucky in the sense that it fits us all and we don't need to buy new shirts lol?

My whistle is lucky because I got it at the community camp and it's blue and I just randomly found it sitting on a bench so I stole it and soaked it in Dettol for about three days and yeah. It's just lucky - and slightly gross - cuz it is.

That's about all lol for now.

Your turn :)

My blue hairtie is incredibly lucky for me. We're not aloud to wear jewellery to Netball, which includes that. I once wore it, and we won. All the other times we've lost. Maybe that's just a coincidence though, hehe. It's named Esther :)

I have this pink koala purse thing and it seems to be unlucky. It gives me nightmares also. I hate ittt. And the day I got it, I kept getting moderately injured.. like, falling and I got my finger stuck in a car door. It's hidden somewhere under my bed so I'll never come across it again. : D

I have a gold charm braclet that is very unlucky for me. It's pretty but evillllll. [/dramatic evil voice]

My Hadaya necklace is lucky for me. Also the Chai charm I put on it (Chai is Hebrew for life) it was my grandma's and she died wearing it. I've been told I'm a lot like her, so it's nice to have a piece of her with me.

Lucky/Unlucky items confuse me.

I have this one watch, and I almost broke my wrist getting it slammed in a car door, but the watch absorbed the shock. BUT. What if the watch was actually UNLUCKY, and if I hadn't worn the watch in the first place, my wrist wouldn't have gotten slammed anyways?

There was this 7-leaf clover that I found one day (and yus, 7 leaves, I am not lying to you..) a while ago and I was so happy about finding it that I accidentally dropped my friend's mom's cell phone down an inclined road. it's somewhere in a cereal box now.. I consider it unlucky.

My right figure skate is lucky. I always tie it first for good luck. partly because that is what Patrick Chan does (but sometimes I do the left one first, because I don't want to wear out the luck 8D)

No.

To be honest, I don't believe in Superstitions and stuff.

Like I don't think an Item can be lucky or something -Shrug-

You know.. I don't believe in luck or bad luck. I just believe in probability. Things happen for no apparent reason to me. x]

Its weird... People I know consider me to be a VERY unlucky person... but when I'm in those unlucky situations I have luck, if that makes sense? Its so weird... I consider myself very lucky to be honest.

Anyway, I have a few good luck charms on account of me trying to avoid bad luck :eek: I have a four leaf clover which I've put into a frame. I have my mum's necklace around my neck which i nevar take off (oops i wrote nevar instead of never lol howd i do that) I have a little bag that i keep with me, it has a few little things in it which i wont bother boring you to tears explaining what each one is but yeah. I'm also a believer in karma, what goes around comes around =]

Nope. I don't have a lucky or an unlucky item.

I think I used to have a lucky item, but I lost it. D:<

You know what? I just remembered.

I have over 40 4 leaf clovers. Yes. Over 40. We had like... a patch of them in our front yard. Yayy~

Hmm...

I have a lucky shirt that has the Ipod sign on it. Resulting my nickname as Ipod. :3

And... AND I have a lucky quarter that my crush gave me and I will never spend it. I keep it in a necklace box. XD Usually, if I ask it a question then spin it, usually, the question happens to my crush depending if its heads or tails.

Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back