Maddy T^T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, her parents left her and her two year old siblings alone? Why on earth did they do that?
I hope the poor little girl gets found. But, I also hope her parents are charged with neglect.
Wait, her parents left her and her two year old siblings alone? Why on earth did they do that?
I hope the poor little girl gets found. But, I also hope her parents are charged with neglect.
Avarage day,avarage life.There children were asleep so they locked the room and went down for dinner.Someone then snuck in and kidnapped her.

When the perants got back they went to bed.

The next day the perants went to there kids room and she was gone :lol: :D ;) :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sad eh?

But I swear we will find her.And hopefully kill the kidnapper!

!S-S--S-tupid!Waaaa!

I've seen this all over the place - here, digg, BBC. Maybe I'm insensitive, but I am having a great deal of trouble seeing why this abduction/kidnapping is any worse or more important than the countless kidnappings that occur each day. It's not like parents carelessly leaving children in compromising positions is new, either; think of all those horror stories about kids being left in sweltering hot cars and dying from heat exhaustion. Don't get me wrong, it's indeed sad and unfortunate. But why all the hype?

I've seen this all over the place - here, digg, BBC. Maybe I'm insensitive, but I am having a great deal of trouble seeing why this abduction/kidnapping is any worse or more important than the countless kidnappings that occur each day. It's not like parents carelessly leaving children in compromising positions is new, either; think of all those horror stories about kids being left in sweltering hot cars and dying from heat exhaustion. Don't get me wrong, it's indeed sad and unfortunate. But why all the hype?
It's not insensitive- it's the truth.

You wish the best, but there are always other bad things happening that aren't noticed just because it's 'not news-worthy'.

No - according to the BBC, they decided not to pay for a babysitter - although the resort they were staying at offered babysitters (at an extra charge).
Instead they took it in turns to leave the restaurant every hour to go back to the apartment to check on their kids.

The father checked them at 9pm and they were fine. When the mother went to check an hour later, the window/shutters in Maddy's room were open and she was gone.
oh well that was on the bbc news the day she wa obducted

drwhokid

I had a horrible dream last night... It was that Maddie was reported dead and they got the guy that killed her.

Not true though, thank God!

I had a horrible dream last night... It was that Maddie was reported dead and they got the guy that killed her.Not true though, thank God!
*chills go down spine* I dreamt that she was at my house yelling, "Bailey, help me, help me Bailey!" And I tried to help her but something was wrong and I couldn't leave my house. *She was in the backyard* and the kidnapper got her and killed her. I woke up just about crying.

I don't know why this one is more important to people than other kidnappings, but I do know that I want her to be safe. Her family wants her back alive, but I dread that she may not ever come back. That would be hard for them to cope with..

Last edited by a moderator:
No - according to the BBC, they decided not to pay for a babysitter - although the resort they were staying at offered babysitters (at an extra charge).
Instead they took it in turns to leave the restaurant every hour to go back to the apartment to check on their kids.

The father checked them at 9pm and they were fine. When the mother went to check an hour later, the window/shutters in Maddy's room were open and she was gone.
i heard it on the radio and it was her mams voice

drwhokid

The parents feel very guilty now so please dont offen and ay its there fault (ok i did but i feel bad now)

I know that they feeling very guilty and everyone knows its not the parents fault the hotel is secure they thought it was safe and they cared a lot

She's probably not dead. Pretty little blonde haired girls there are worth more than their weight in gold. More than likely, she has been sold. There is still a slave type trade there if you know what I mean.. The trade never dies.

Luxury resort or not, vacation or not, talk about sloppy parenting. Seems they were gone a long time in all. So what if they kept checking in on the room. They were also able to see the door to the hotel room from where they were some of the time.

When you are a parent, you don't leave the kids alone and go off, ever! The logic escapes me.

It reminds me of a baby boy that had been taken in greece. He was 18 months and had no memory of his parents, he was never found. He is like 20 now. But Madeline has memory of her parents which helps alot.

!daniwigg!

There have been sitings of Maddie with a older guy, she looked very sad. She was standing alone and the man came up behind her and she said, "Can I see mummy soon?"

Talk about heart breaking.

I hope shes found, people who don't even know her love her. ANd some loved her enough to abduct her.

They do beleive she is alive, and that someone took her to have as their own child, wich sickens me. They should have their own child and leave Maddy alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
What moron parents! What kind of idiot leaves their 2 TODDLERS in a hotel room ALONE while they go off to have dinner? It was a very careless thing to do.

Anyway, I hope she is found. Maddie seems like such a sweet little girl. She's so beautiful. I hope they find her, and give the kidnapper a death sentence. I'll keep her in my prayers, and you guys can keep us updated, you guys who live in England. They don't tell us anything here in the U.S.!

aww,she was (or is) so cute!!! so right know she would b 4?

FIND MADDIE! FIND MADDIE!!!!!!!!

I know, it's extremely sad that they have yet to find her... :mellow: I made avatars for all who are interested, though.

Here

and...

Here

Both are "Save Maddy" avvies. Open to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back