Maddy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowfrost

Reaction score
I feel so bad! She is only 4! She must be scared to death! I support her finding strongly although the parents were foolish to leave a four year old alone!

Who else is against this strongly?

Crowfrost

Tonight we have also gone to the church for prayers, as it is now 40 days and nights since Madeleine was abducted. No child or parent should have to endure this experience and we prayed that she would be found safe and well.
This was from the website. I read that it has been 40 days and with each of thoes days I'm sure they miss her more and more. If I was in that situation I would have lost hope every day!

I feel horrible! Though, I cant do anything because I am in the US and not england but still! I'm sure you know what I mean Vanessahudgensfan102 cause you are too.

Crowfrost

I feel horrible! Though, I cant do anything because I am in the US and not england but still! I'm sure you know what I mean Vanessahudgensfan102 cause you are too.
Crowfrost
Yeah I just want to find her real bad. But as each day passes I loose hope she will get found.

I hadn't heard of her till there were a bijillion topics about her here on Tamatalk. I guess because I live in the U.S. *shrugs*

Her parents were stupid, but don't kids get kidnapped everyday? I don't understand she gets publisized more than the next poor child to get kidnapped.

Wow, thats scary... reminds me of those shows you watch on TV, only this is real, I can tell you right now if that map is real, Maddy is dead.

Her parents were stupid, but don't kids get kidnapped everyday? I don't understand she gets publisized more than the next poor child to get kidnapped.
Lol I know! She gets a website, blog, topics...

What about the other kids that get kidnapped, raped, and killed?

Lol...There was even stuff about donating money to the parents...What the heck? If the parents were stupid enough in the first place to leave there kid home alone, then they got what was coming to them. I'm not gonna give them any money.

And after 40 days...I don't think there gonna find her sadly...<<

Crowfrost
What do you mean you can't help?

You're supporting her right now - that's helping. ;]

tamaw/pants, Anime_girl... I hope you don't take any offence, but YES, ALL kidnappings are important. And NO parent deserves to have their child kidnapped mercilessly like that! Yes, I do feel sorry for poor Madeleine. That doesn't mean you have to, but I do, and so do a lot of other people. It doesn't really matter what she gets because she's a missing 4 year-old girl, it's that She is missing in the first place, a lot of people love her, she's (or was) only a regular child...

I hadn't heard of her till there were a bijillion topics about her here on Tamatalk. I guess because I live in the U.S. *shrugs*
I completely agree with you.

Kids get kidnapped everyday but it doesn't become an international fiasco like this kid is. It's her parent's fault she's gone.

My friend thinks it sounds like her parents set it up or something.

tamaw/pants, Anime_girl... I hope you don't take any offence, but YES, ALL kidnappings are important. And NO parent deserves to have their child kidnapped mercilessly like that! Yes, I do feel sorry for poor Madeleine. That doesn't mean you have to, but I do, and so do a lot of other people. It doesn't really matter what she gets because she's a missing 4 year-old girl, it's that She is missing in the first place, a lot of people love her, she's (or was) only a regular child...
I don't think you understood what we were saying.

Neither of us think it's right- I'm sure she, as well as I, will agree it's a horrible, horrible thing- but we were asking why she got all the publisity when hundreds of kids that get kidnapped everyday and doin't get an ounce of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back