Madeleine McCann

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are thousands of children that go missing and are kidnapped in the UK every year. I don't know why she's so special.

There are thousands of children that go missing and are kidnapped in the UK every year. I don't know why she's so special.
She was only four and on a vacation. I dk either!

66 days is a long time. I am considering getting a braclet but I don't know. Is anyone else getting one?

She was only four and on a vacation. I dk either!
66 days is a long time.
That doesn't make any of the other children less signifigant. Also, all the media attention is forcing her captives to take action- most likely they would kill her.

Well, A lot of people are sad when any child goes missing. Every child in the world is special. Maybe Madeleine is a girl who really stands out to ♥♥Sharpy #1 Fan♥♥. It's no need to say really, that she doesn't matter. You didn't say it pyonchit but it was implied. 66 days IS a long time. Just think, what if you were kidnapped? You're much older than her, she is four, she has no protection or self defense. . . what can she do? But I also agree with you. Most likely they kidnapped her to kill her and second likely they kidnapped her to sexually abuse her. So, yes I do think those things could of happened to her.

That doesn't make any of the other children less signifigant. Also, all the media attention is forcing her captives to take action- most likely they would kill her.
I know. It is sad for any child to be kiddnaped. And we all have to face the facts that she has probably been killed.

Yeah, I was watching 48 Hours Mystery and this girl died during sex. Then her boyfriend dug a hole and dumped her there. But, maybe Madeleine is alive. We HAVE to pray for a miracle.

You took the words outta my mouth, I agree completely.
Like I said before, Every child matters. What if you went missing and smebody said "I don't see why you're so special" That's sad, we would all be worried about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was watching 48 Hours Mystery and this girl died during sex. Then her boyfriend dug a hole and dumped her there. But, maybe Madeleine is alive. We HAVE to pray for a miracle.
I saw that ^_^ it was on last night........what a bad boyfriend

Like I said before, Every child matters. What if you went missing and smebody said "I don't see why you're so special" That's sad, we would all be worried about you.
I know where you're coming from, but why does this girl have to make headline news instead of the hundreds, or even thousands of children who were kidnapped? Just a little strange to me, and I'm sure no one heard of this girl until she went missing.

I'm not trying to be cold hearted or anything, but I hope her and the many kids that were kidnapped get home safely.

She stands out because the parents made an effort to tell the world about her dissapearence, it's sad that some children who are missing don't get that much attention.

I saw that ^_^ it was on last night........what a bad boyfriend
tamtamkitty07- Who killed her?

Anyway You guys can have your opinion, I don't care lol.

Oh, sorry for another post but tamatamkitty07 of course no one heard of her. She's just a regular girl in the UK, now her whole family wants to find her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She stands out because the parents made an effort to tell the world about her dissapearence, it's sad that some children who are missing don't get that much attention.
You know, I hate to play the race card, but there's some of it, I imagine. :|

Oh, sorry for another post but tamatamkitty07 of course no one heard of her. She's just a regular girl in the UK, now her whole family wants to find her.
From your first post, I was a little confussed when you said "Who killed her?" LoL.

And if I were to go missing, my whole family would want to find me, but I don't think it would make headline news. I read somewhere this girl was "specail" somehow, but I have to do some reasearch.

If my parents didn't have alot of money to get my face publisized, the least the country or the city can do is have a half an hour show on TV, or even put some posters up, just to show my face and other missing kids faces so others can be aware of these kids being missing.

From your first post, I was a little confussed when you said "Who killed her?" LoL.
And if I were to go missing, my whole family would want to find me, but I don't think it would make headline news. I read somewhere this girl was "specail" somehow, but I have to do some reasearch.

If my parents didn't have alot of money to get my face publisized, the least the country or the city can do is have a half an hour show on TV, or even put some posters up, just to show my face and other missing kids faces so others can be aware of these kids being missing.
yeah that is wat I am trying to get as my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back