Madeleine McCann

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think anyone should say why does she get posted and other children do not as much as her. I pray for and feel the same way about any child who is hurt, or kidnapped. At least her parents, and the U.K. are trying.

It is so sad I tear up everytime I got on and heard that song.

Look into my heart........

There are thousands of children that go missing and are kidnapped in the UK every year. I don't know why she's so special.
For some reason....I agree with you. I mean there are hundreds of chidren missing but out of all of them Maddy has to have so much attention. While other kids just show up once or twice and they are pretty much forgotten.

I hope she gets found...I really want her to be found for certain reasons involving a similar case...

I read on findmadeleine.com that she was returned safely yesterday.
No, that was a little british girl in some other place that was kidnapped. They said they were happy that she was returned home safely.

It says the following, (Quote exactly from site.) "We were glad to hear the young British girl kidnapped in Nigeria was returned safely today."

I too don't see why she is more significent that others. But I still pray for her and everything do I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason....I agree with you. I mean there are hundreds of chidren missing but out of all of them Maddy has to have so much attention. While other kids just show up once or twice and they are pretty much forgotten.
Some don't even get any attention about their kidnap.

I do hope they find her, just like I hope every parent finds their children.

It's a really bad thing to happen but there is alot more bad things. I don't think that it's fair that she has gotten so much publicity when there are other children who have been taken.

It was her parents fault that she was enabled to get kidnapped leaving a 3 year old and two 2 year olds where ever they where, but that doesn't mean they deserved it.

Personally I would never put my children in an hotel room on their own only checking on them - they could set a fire, or wander off themselves.

yes it is very sad about every single child that disapers or gets kidnapped......i dont know where she is or even if she is alivie but hey she is lucky to get all of that attension on the news and a website...she isnt better than all of the others but her parents really really want ot find her i guess, i'll be sure to say a prayer for her tonight :blink:

♥Mamitchi

As I said earlier, every abducted child should be treated like this. The parents probably paid a lot of money for websites, news people, etc. to get their child back. That is why I am very careful when I am alone. Actually, I hardly am ever alone.

The Madeline case stands out more because she is a blonde haired blue eyed relatively attractive girl. Those features are a hot commodity in that part of the world. If she is still alive I would guess she has been taken from the area to be used as a slave of sorts.. Only a theory.

There have been many features about her on CNN and other news channels. Why not spotlight on other missing children? There are hundreds in that region alone. I think it's unfair for this to get so much attention alone.

But it only goes to prove you are never safe anywhere, even in a high end hotel. Vacations give you a false sense of safety/security. What could possibly happen on vacation right? People die on vacation (a friend of mine's mother died on vacation), people are badly hurt and bad things can happen anywhere. People take kids. There is evil in the world, not much but one bad seed ruins it for many.

I think it's insane that no matter how close those parents were to their hotel room, the young kids were still left alone in there. I don't know what they were thinking.
They weren't thinking.

What about those other 10 kids that get kidnapped EVERY DAY? What about them? The ones who suddenly never come home from school, or teh movies? What about them? ?!?!? Its dumb!

These things bug me so much. those 1o kids that never came home from school, or from visiting there parents or evn 9/11 No one ever seems to think about them. They are aliev too. They live just liek Maddy, they have feelings.. They are more than likely looking down at us and shaking their heads, thinking to themselfs 'What about me? I was special too!'

Though I know only a few people would miss me. Heh.

TamaTae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back