MADISON NEWS!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]hello. my ringotchi, misty is now a adult korotchi, :furawatchi: ive already had that before though. my hotodetchi :rolleyes: is now a child young mametchi <_< . icy my memetchi is now partners with my korotchi misty. and ohio and lilly are best mates. i hve to go back to school tomorrow so i wont be writing as many logs cause i wont be at home and prob have hmwk to do. :wacko: its so dark outside now the clocks went back its like its 10pm when its 6.10pm. wierd. i brought lilly some wings but cause shes too small to use them i let icy use them she loved it , it looks so funny too. :lol: :angry: see ya l8a. [/SIZE]

hi again. lilly is asleep. ohio, misty and icy are awake. anyone else not want to go back to school?? i normally like school but ireally cant be bothered anymore. cant wait for the christmas holidays!!!!!!!!!!! merry xmas everyone at tamatalk!!!!!! and happy haloween :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :(

hi. misty and icy had baby boys together which are now on their own and are kinakomotchis. they are called texas and utah. my nikatchi ohio turned into a gunjiratchi.

i know me too, its gonna be the best. cedric diggory rocks and victor krum is okay. tamas are cool, me u and k in the tamaclub at school. we got dance and pe tomorow, great and maths.

-madison reply soon

hiya. i cant wait for xmas and my birthday next week. and cant wait for weekend to go on tamachat. i could get my 5th tama for my bday. wouldnt be cool if you could buy a rollercoaster for your tami in the shop or a car and see saw, it would be so cute oh and a little pushcahir for the babys and children to go in. i heard there is gonna be a version 3 with color screen. is it true???????? utah is blobbing, texas is blobbing, lilly is jumping and ohio is smiling.

love from

[SIZE=21pt]MADISON [/SIZE]

aloha. okay texas is now a hinatchi, lilly is a pochitchi (dog) and is in love with ohio. and utah is a ringotchi. texas was just walking and fell over how cute and clumsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohio has a baby girl with it from the matchmaker that came up this lunchtime. i am going to call the girl Chloe. right now texas and utah are asleep and ohio and lilly are brushing their teeth. i'm so glad its the weekend for once. cause i get to go on tamatalk all day long, and chatroom, i will be here tomro morning to talk to. bye for now.

hi, how comes no one is online. even the chatroom says error on it . all my tamas are awake now, ohio will be leaving tonight. and i think lillys matchmaker should be coming today, shes 6 yrs old.

hi ohio went last nite his baby girl is now a marutchi i called her Chloe. lilly has a boy from the matchmaker, utah is now a adult and texas too texas is a lovely butterflytchi, it looks so pretty!

hi its my birthday today!!!!! i'm 14.

my tamis are asleep. yesterday my butterflytchi became partners with my mates debatchi. and boone is a naughty tami and always gives horrible presssies. gotta go get ready for school soon its 7.14am here.

hi thanks to evryone that pm ed me to say happy birthday. its been great i got loads of cool stuff like lost on dvd!

my butterflytchi had a boy with my mates tami. and utah also has a boy from the matchmaker, boone is a tenager now the penguin i had before.

bye i'm so happy. :angry: :hitodetchi:

hi, sorry havent writen earlier but ive been busy

my butterflytchi, texas is leaving tonight. he has a baby boy with it. also my other adult , gunjiratchi called utah is leaving aswell tonight, with a baby boy. i have too many boys. on my clear goldey yellow tami boone on 2nd g is now a teenager, hinatchi. and chloe is a adult today she turned into a gozarutchi which looks like this :gozarutchi: at the moment utah is in the bath and for the first time ever today one of my tamis turned its back and watched tv. so cool. also when boone was pooing a selected the flush icon and it sat on a toilet and the poo went down there instead, i think you have to potty train them. i'm gonna miss my butterflytchi it is so cute.

[SIZE=21pt]seriously watch lost it rocks!!!!!! [/SIZE]

i have the first 12 episodes on dvd, boone and sawyer rock.

i love lost.

i got a new tami today its a clear orange with white buttons. a girl called angel. its a hotodetchi. lost is now a ufotchi and is in the bath. boone turned into a zukitchi and is partners with chloe my gozarutchi.also jack is a hinatchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi.

i have 5 tamigothchis. a yellow with flowers x 2, a seethrough orange, se through yellow and pink tropical conexion version 2.

my orange one is on 1st generation, girl, named angel, 2bars training, 13lb, 0yrs, 146p. hotodetchi

my pink is on 4th generation, boy, named jack, 2bars training, 24lb, 1yr, 260p. hinatchi

my yellow one is 3rd generation, boy, named lost, 4bars training, 21lb, 2yr, 1249p. ufotchi

my yellow one is 4th geneartion, girl, named chloe, 5bars training, 35lb, 6yr, 220p. gozarutchi

my dark yellow is on 2 generation, boy, named boone, 9bars training, 44lb, 4yr, 422p. zukitchi

Latest posts

Back