MADISON NEWS!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chloe and boone are leaving tonight. in the shop today there was a box of heart choclates, i thought that came on valentines day? weird anyway from the shop i brought a bow, wig and skateboard.

hi. boone and chloe left last night their two kids are boys and i called them cash and josh, they are marutchis. angel is a ufotchi, lost turned into a kusatchi and jack is a gozarutchi.

cool. oh my god i saw harry potter and the goblet of fire in the cinema yesterday it was the best film ever, cedric diggory and viktor krum are so hot.

anyway 4 of my tamis have died now. i think having 5 is too many to look after. i have a oionionotchi, whaleatchi, nikatchi, kuribotchi and young mamemitchi.

latest new : i will be getting a verison 3 soon, later today hopefully ;) my 5 old version 2's havent been on for months because all their batteries ran out and i havent bought any new batteries yet ;) i lost all my items and points etc i cant even remember what generation i got up to but i think my highest was 7 or something. but i will be starting tamis again soon ;)

Latest posts

Back