Makiko - I got one :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm no i'm not so sure now actually. i started experimenting with the makiko and although certain foods raised its points it wasn't always consistent which points it raised. I must've got lucky a couple of times. d'oh! sorry! :)

Congrats on the Makiko, Tamamum! I recently had one as well! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, that info really helped. I was wondering if a universal adult could evolve into a special character? Because I've got a 4 year old Masktchi :)

Thanks, that info really helped. I was wondering if a universal adult could evolve into a special character? Because I've got a 4 year old Masktchi :)
No, if you evolve into a Universal, you can't get Tensaitchi, Maikiko, or Nonbiritchi because they come out of Mametchi (Tensaitchi) Memetchi (Maikiko) and Kuchipatchi (Nonbiritchi.)

I have a Makiko right now! But I didn't play any games. I fed my Memetchi donuts, lots and lots of donuts.

Eating a donut increases Arts Skill Points by 3. By writing down the password for the donut I was was able to re-used it each time I wanted to buy one. I paid for the donuts with Gotchi Points from V4 TamaTown.

Of course all those donuts pushed her weight up to 99 LB, so after transforming into Makiko, I put her on a strenuous exercise routine and diet. Now she's back down to less than 30 LB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Makiko right now! But I didn't play any games. I fed my Memetchi donuts, lots and lots of donuts.
Eating a donut increases Arts Skill Points by 3. By writing down the password for the donut I was was able to re-used it each time I wanted to buy one. I paid for the donuts with Gotchi Points from V4 TamaTown.

Of course all those donuts pushed her weight up to 99 LB, so after transforming into Makiko, I put her on a strenuous exercise routine and diet. Now she's back down to less than 30 LB.
Oh God! :lol: Once again Binary saves the day with his or her's smart tips!! I am doing that.

TamaMum,

Congrates, Trush me I got sick of the shape, and the bank. xP I know your pain. Now you make a baby ^^. Seems easier because I can earn points easily.

:)

My cousin let me borrow her tamagotchi, and she had a kuchipatchi like mines right now.

I Got her that chubby one. and it died cause she left it at home. :)

ok.... is the makiko an oldie or sumthin lol?it evolved more than normal!
Makiko is a "special" character available only on V4. It's kind of like Oyajitchi; it's just a rare character. You have to have quite a bit of skill in Tamagotchi Caretaking if you want Makiko or any of the other special characters. You have to have a Memetchi and then get 450 combined Skill Points (at least 350 of them have to be Art Skill Points). :D

That's amazing TamaMum! I want a Makiko...or Tensaitchi...or Nonbiritchi (even though he looks kind of depressed :D ).

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Thats a very good trick.

Thanks binary. I would like a makiko they are really cute but I would rather have a mametchi...They are so sweet. :D

I just got a memetchi right b4 I wrote this. I was trying to get a makiko, but I doubt I can cuz I only have around 70 style points. lol. But binary said donuts increase style points by 3. Do any other foods increase intelligence or kindness points? Sorry if I'm being off topic again. If I am, just ignore this. But I look forward to knowing.

///Matchy :D

was yours a young :( when in transformed if not how did you get a job when you were soo young? please answer cause i really want a makiko

yep there is to get 2 points eat cupcakes to get 1 point eat cherry and chessecake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back