Makiko - I got one :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My V4 (Clear Blue Stars shell) Memetchi evolved into a Makiko today - and I am sorry, but I am feeling smug :(
Anyway - thought I would share the information in case anyone else wants to have a go :p

Started with a Baby Girl, took average to good care during the hour it was a baby and average to good care when it evolved into a Mizutamatchi - that means trying to keep Hungry hearts full most of the time - occasionally one dropping empty for a while and the same with the Happy hearts - snacks mostly - but also Jump Rope (I am no good at MIMIC game - I think I played it once...).

I used spudi's growth chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 and as soon as I got an Ichigotchi teen, I started trying to collect the Arts/Fashion (sparkle) points.

Chose Ms Sunflower as the teacher and made sure that I sent my tama to school at least 10 times every day so that it could get the max number of kindness points by choosing the right gift

Ichigotchi evolved into Memetchi with 48 / 165 / 47 points

Memetchi got a job as a Hairdresser with 49 / 207 / 49 points

(Hairdresser because you get sparkle points and because it is easy for me to win that one - each win gets +8 points)

After that, just make sure that you keep sending your tama to work and get as high a score in the mini game each time.

The last time I sent my Memetchi to work she was at 60 / 347 / 55 points.

I got to the 3rd round of Washing Hair ("Good" game score comment given) and +3 points awarded.

The minute the game ended, I got the evolution bleeping and my Memetchi evolved into Makiko :(

Good Luck if you want to try it - it does take a lot of games played to get the scores that high - so it is worth choosing which job / game you are going to get carefully :(

(I am now sick of washing tamas hair and two of my fingers ache ) :(
Congrats :(

Speaking of it I have Makiko right now! And her name is Cindy, she has a baby boy, and she is a fashion designer, man I got sick of punching in codes x_x, but I'm keeping her pause I want her to stay! :( Now she is a rockstar..

:wacko: ok people. this is how you get makiko using the groth chart provided by spudlike.

at the bottom left on each character is a skill type. before your character becomes an adult, if its skill points are the highest in that category thats what they will turn into. i think it's supposed to be 100 but im only on gen 3. to get tensaichi you have to have a boy in the mame family and you need 350 intel points and 100 combined points of the other two. for makiko, only female adults turn into her. do you see the 3 style icons above her? actually just look at the bottom of the chart. the kuchi family requires a male tama.

now you should know how to choose your tamagotchi.

oh yeah and the moment the stats are right, it should eveolve in a couple minutes.

My memetchi and kuchi is 8 and 9 yrs old with enough skills point just last night but till now still haven evolves.....why.... :eek:

The minute the game ended, I got the evolution bleeping and my Memetchi evolved into Makiko ;)
Wow! Lucky you! I wanted Makiko but then I realised I had chosen the wrong teacher and job for that. I chose Mr. Turtlepedia and I work in a school. Oh well. I'll try again next time.

You're soooooooooo lucky! :D B) :eek:

wow! my bro has a mimitchi and mines the red thing that has a three fingerlike hair that is red i think tusokatchi?well i dont know but makiko's the bez fur me :eek:

At the moment I have a young androtchi with

Intelligence:67

Fasion:36

Friendship:15

I just wont stop going to school I want mametchi but tensaitchi would be sooooooooo cool!!!

thanks i got a makkio to but how do u play mimc and shape

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????can i have an answer?
A universal character is a character that doesn't fit into one of the three Tamagotchi families: Mame(zoku), Meme(zoku), Kuchi(zoku). I put the "zoku" in brackets because "zoku" means family in Japanese, and we usually just say Mame Family...

The universal characters are:

Hawainotchi (M)

Obotchi (M)

Hawaikotchi (F)

Ojotchi (F)

Pyonchitchi (M)

Debatchi (M)

Gozarutchi (M)

Pyonkotchi (F)

Hanatchi (F)

Masukutchi/Masktchi (F)

And how to play Mimic and Shape?

Mimic- wait till the Tamagotchi on the right freezes in a pose, then your Tamagotchi will alternate between different poses, press the middle button when your Tamagotchi is in the same pose as the Tamagotchi on the right.

Shape- Press the B button until you've got your desired shape and press A to shoot up the left column and press C to shoot up the right column.

A universal character is a character that doesn't fit into one of the three Tamagotchi families: Mame(zoku), Meme(zoku), Kuchi(zoku). I put the "zoku" in brackets because "zoku" means family in Japanese, and we usually just say Mame Family...
The universal characters are:

Hawainotchi (M)

Obotchi (M)

Hawaikotchi (F)

Ojotchi (F)

Pyonchitchi (M)

Debatchi (M)

Gozarutchi (M)

Pyonkotchi (F)

Hanatchi (F)

Masukutchi/Masktchi (F)

And how to play Mimic and Shape?

Mimic- wait till the Tamagotchi on the right freezes in a pose, then your Tamagotchi will alternate between different poses, press the middle button when your Tamagotchi is in the same pose as the Tamagotchi on the right.

Shape- Press the B button until you've got your desired shape and press A to shoot up the left column and press C to shoot up the right column.
^_^ I thought they evolv into a Universal character when there special characters (Tensaitchi, Makiko, and Nonbiritchi)

:) Thats pretty lucky you got her but i guess if you put the time and effort into doing something you will be rewarded. The best character i ever got was on my v3 Jamie and she was a mametchi. My friend likes Makiko i like her too but her tamagotchi got ruined

Is the only game you should play Jump-Rope cause the only other game I can play is Flag. I stink at all the others.

I really want a [SIZE=14pt]Makiko[/SIZE] and do I have to work at a salon can it be a singer????!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well ive been playing tamagotchi v4 for about 8days

training 9/9

pencil:189

star:124

flower:103

stage:adult

34 lb

name

Nessy

gen.1

:lol: :mimitchi: :huh: ;) :( :kusatchi: :nazotchi:

My friend got Makiko, and named her Iris. I am working at Makiko as we speak, right now i have Memetchi!

~!Meme at last!~ :huh: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back