Mame City, Guruguru Town and Forest Patchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be nice if bandai could add more to Mame City, Guruguru Town, and Forest Patchi if they do then we'll have to wait in till they are done Or SomeOne On Here Could Email Bandai At This Site https://www.Bandai.com/Contact/Contact.Html And SomeOne Can Ask Them If They Could Add More Lots More In Mame Ctiy, Guruguru Town, And Forest Patchi

Yes. 100% Yes! They should also improve/finish the v3 town also, not just the v4/.5 one. But, in my opinion, I want the v4/.5 improved/finished the most. :D

I think that they should just add a few more buildings in the extra towns. Maybe with some more fun games to entertain yourself with! lol

Tama 3445521508 :D

Someone email bandai at this site https://www.Bandai.com/Contact/Contact.Html someone on tamatalk can email bandai to see if they can add more to Mame City, Guruguru Town And last but not least Forest Patchi(bandai emails you back in 3 or 5 days if you get a bandai error i will ask a guide to see if they could email bandai!).

they difinatly should update it a little but a mean Bandai have a lot of work to do without updating it as Tamagirlbeth said bit i must admit it is pretty boring *yawn* :angry:
Tell me about it! You can only get souvenirs and play a few games. There's nothing to do! Hardly any of the buildings are usable. I think they should just make a few more of the buildings clickable, so we could do more.

There are too many buildings without clicks. It give me a headache trying to find a clickable building!

:eek: I soo agree they could make those places so much more fun if they just made them clickable...theres like only two clicks in each place ughh it gets boring...I really hope when they do an update in the future to add more to those places

They should definately add more. I mean, there's like only two places in each town / city and there's only one or two games in each. They should make more clickable buildings to make it funner : )

lol

:ichigotchi: I think they should do that thing where you find a bunch of stuff and get a prize. One for each town. :pochitchi: :( :furawatchi: ^_^

**Please do not post things like that just for the sake of being rude. If you are wondering what things are considered rude around here, take a look at the rules posted at the top of each forum, or PM a Guide! :) ** -AH

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back