Mame City, Guruguru Town and Forest Patchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have visited Mame City, Guruguruu Town, and Forest Patchi. I say they are all very cute touches to Tamatown, but there is not much to do there. Maybe Bandai should add more games, souviners, and stores etc. to these places, but I still think they're pretty nice. ^_^ .
What do the rest of you have to say?

Memetchi Dreamer
Yeah I agree aswell

Totally! I mean all you can do is get a gotchi prize and play a oh-so-boring game! Plus in Tamatown they should add more things! Like, I see some parts of tamatown that look really exciting that you cant even go to! Like the matchmakers house! you should be able to go there and get your tama to marry online since the matchmaker never came on mine and I had to restart!

Yeah I think the should too. There's not much to do in those places so it's kinda boring...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe some easier ways to earn coins fast.

I also think they should change Forest Patchi to Patchi Forest, in my opinion it sounds better.

A good improvement Bandai should add to TamaTown is a feature where you can actually see your character from your Tamagotchi toy in TamaTown. (Not like the little circle that showed your character, but 1 where you could actually see it playing games/going to school etc.) :blink:

Cya! :D

:furawatchi: I dont have a V3 :)   so I woudnt know
It's not v3 town. It's v4 town.

If you want to go in there, and you haven't got v4 tamagotchi,

There's one code what I found(it isn't my v4's code, because I haven't got v4 tamagotchi :p )

CUER

12E6E23

91A7CDF

And if you haven't v3 tamagotchi go in v3 tamatown and write something in your username

and you get in there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ya they should those only have like 2 shops each! and they need cool music.... :eek:

any one like pokemon?

i love cats :D

It's not v3 town. It's v4 town.If you want to go in there, and you haven't got v4 tamagotchi,

There's one code what I found(it isn't my v4's code, because I haven't got v4 tamagotchi :lol: )

CUER

12E6E23

91A7CDF

And if you haven't v3 tamagotchi go in v3 tamatown and write something in your username

and you get in there :)
:lol: Okay! thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back