Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was such a bad idea... Playing wii sports. Lol. Now my arm hurts... I actually hit a dang baseball! Like 12 times! I can barely play the baseball game on the wii, but thats big. Then I played some bowling and tennis. Those, I am about adverage.

My mom went to the store yesterday and what did she come back with? A white Furby. Lol. It sounds different then mine. The first mood change was "Diva" that sounds so funny! I had mine interact with my mom's and they talked. If the app is on, they both get picked up, get fed and translated. Which goes to wonder, what will ... No... Who will play with that one. (me! Har) Jelly got stuck in order limbo. So we have to wait a bit on her... Hence my mom getting her white one. I wonder what Jelly will be like. She said she might sell her, but I highly doubt she will. I will secretly adopt her into my Furby Club in my room.

You guys need to remember there are still young people here.... Not everything is acceptable as a topic. Um... Ya.

a2zmt5.jpg

Today has been so.... blah. I read book 7 of Sailor moon... I have no clue where it leaves off in the originals. I wish they would just go ahead and release 1 a month ... atleast. Another 2 months. My local "Hub" where I get them cheaper just put out a bunch more of #6... I have 6, Thanks... If it was the original 6... a Whole different story. I hunted for that (original) one locally, never found it. My friend did let me barrow her copy while she had one of my TokyoMewMew copies... or was that more then one book?

I really need to run a tama again. Lately, Its only been my Tama Profy. I want to see if connecting my IDL or IDL 15 would do anything. Been playing with Furby more then anything else though. Furby is really interesting compared to the older ones. I really wish those guys would want to play. Blah. Ones Emo while one is noisy with a chance of... I don't think I will break this anymore then it already is. (Just because the batteries are inside, nothing more)

Oh... My neighbor's dog tried to attack me today. Just because I was walking outside. We have a leash law here where I live... Everyday, my neighbors Ignore the law and let it run wild. Hence, why I am not crazy about my neighbors. They would have a cow if my dog had been loose, barking... crapping in their yard. I just really hope that dog isn't loose when it wants a child. Its a puggle dog... small but mean. We have tons of people your age around here, and younger. The dog bites someone, I want to be the first to speak up about the "Anti-Leash" people...

I guess I am going to go watch some more Anime... Like Precure or Sailor Moon... Probably Sailor Moon...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just about over my keyboard I am using... Blah......

I was seeing if one of the Sailor Moon doll outfits fit on one of my Monster High dolls. (Yes. sorta...) It was pretty loose on my Snow Bite Laura.... (Yush) knowing they are skinny... I originally wanted to see if the 6inch dolls' outfit fit.... As a shirt, maybe. That isn't the crappy part. My Mars' doll outfit... She was easiest to get to. So I figured I would barrow the outfit to see... I ended up breaking her leg joint. (The part that connects the leg to the torso....) not an even brake at all either. I doubt I will be able to fix her besides sticky-tack (Or equivalent) I'm pretty bummed out, but it makes me wonder if my others will have a chance of breaking like that. *Sigh* I just hope not. For now, I am trying to figure out how I will "fix" her leg... even to put her on another body. I was thinking another Monster High doll since they have those creator sets... That way only Mars' head comes off, not off a doll I end up liking.... I have Liv dolls, those would probably work. I am afraid the heads might not be the same size. I believe the Monster High dolls are. I really don't like the idea of be-heading a doll... Or plain get another Obitsu body... I don't know how tall I would want her though. 21-27cm high. I believe my others are 23cm.

Yes, I like Monster High Dolls... They are jointed... Dur. I love ball jointed/ pose dolls. I have the original Laura, Lagoona (Dawn of Dance) and the Scarly Ever After Laura. I plan to get a Frankie of some sort later too.

I'm getting really good at this Fishing game on the Tama Profy. Its one of my favorite games on it. I think I beat some high scores for the game too. hehehe.

I got my mom's Furby... "Normal" earlier. (Diva) then I had mine and her's talk together. They are so funny with each other. I was bored so... I starting humming music in my head. They began to dance and sometimes sing their songs. I was surprised they heard me since I wasn't that loud, nor that close to them. It must have been the application picking me up... from the other side of the room. It records you. Its a secret... and if you let your i-something turn off to save the battery... make sure you go back and turn the Furby App... OFF. It says its recording... so... those old rumors of them repeating what you said, they could happen.

117zfxe.gif

Someone tell my mom to stop printing from the other half of the country...

Early morning... too bad I was up late last night. Oh well.

I went to the store fairly quickly this morning... I bought was was to become the new Sailor Mars body... I bought a create a monster set. The Vampire and Sea-monster one. I used the pink body... The only thing that looks a bit funny right now is the arms. Otherwise... I guess she looks okay. She is now Vampire Sailor Mars... This isn't the "Last Dracul" okay Mars? Don't... oh never mind. spoilers. haha. Her sailor outfit is a little big... but the shoes fit on my Laura last night... Oh and she has no real neck? It was actually easy to get her head off her original body... I feel bad that I did break her leg though. She could totally dress up as a Saturn with long hair if I made the outfit right now. I wouldn't say its that hard to make. BTW, the Liv Saturn, she is going to be called done. I haven't really done anything else since her new sailor outfit was made. I used another Liv doll's shoes... not exactly tall enough, but it works. I find it cool as a Vamp she has long nails, I have another set of pink hands if I change my mind. I'll use that body (Partial) with the other stuff in the kit.

Next question is... What should I do about the gloves? Let Mars go hand-less when they are on or work them on. (Which would probably take longer then I want...) Then the neck choker... Its a bit large on this neck... It can fit on her leg, but its still fairly loose. I have the Vamp shoes on her... they look dead-gorgeous on her. She has the bat hairclip on her head similar to the way Venus' wears hers. Humm... I wonder if the guy arms would take the weirdness off her arms... but they wouldn't be pink now would they...? Nah. I should find some other clothes that fit her.

My neice was totally trying to see my Tama Profy. I think the grey color saved it from being hers..... This girl plays angry birds. Barely 4... and she plays with a smart phone. Oh well. I am glad I didn't have to let her "play" with it either... I think it was only because school time was getting closer. Thank you, dear. Eventually, she probably will have a finger on it. She already loves my color tamas... she has touched those a few times. My IDL being the "Prettiest" egg. She calls them the "Pretty Eggs" I let her play the Mametchi Jump game a few times... Only because she was so interested.

I hope maybe one day she will get to enjoy a tama... and if not, I will adopt it to my collection. I wonder what she'd do with the Game Boy Tamagotchi game.... humm. She might enjoy that. I do have the first DS game, but my DS is one of the older ones that break easily. My Gameboy game had lots of "Memories" of "gone home" tamas... all named stuff inappropriate... Derp. I guess I am glad I got it and not some kid learning how to read yet... Kids reading that out loud, like many do... are likely to get into trouble for not having the idea of what they are reading until after they say it again.

21b9088.png

enough said.

(Cure Peace, Smile Precure)

(Tamagotchi P)

Okay so I am bored... I edited the picture this morning. I took pictures of my Digivice, my Precure Communes and I plan to take pictures of my Tamagotchi and other electronic pets. I don't think I am going to make a "full group" image this time... Its a real pain to get them all out so you can see them all. I will chunk them together by groups. Post them separately so you can see their beauty a bit closer.

I turned on a p1! My Teal transparent with yellow buttons. I guess I removed the screws cause I felt like it. I have no idea where they are. I put some tiny transparent bands on the tama so it stays closed and doesn't have too much tape on it. If I look at it at an angle... I swear it looks like gotchi-man in a previous life. (Its a floating ball currently...) Part of it is because this screen display is slightly weird. It didn't work when I got it, but it works now. I swear I see a humanoid floating right now. It has a shadow of where it has moved. Its like a screen saver though... showing only where it is or has been. Lol.

2afa35s.jpg

Cure Beauty, Smile Precure

34689id.png

Cure Sunny, Smile Precure

wkg07m.jpg

Cure March, Smile Precure

2ytzj9j.jpg

Cure Happy, Smile Precure

and Cure Peace is above this post... I was bored...

Playing in the mailing room was fun... (Bisness version, not postal... But kinda?) I have a shrink wrapper, your argument is invaild for the next 24 hours. Hahahaha! Um beginning at my midnight for clearafication....

Um. Between then and now.

I had my teal tama on. Turned teen. Turned ugly. Then died.

My digivice is on though. Poor screen sucked out Gatomon's power to keep the batteries. I figured it was about time they died... Considering the screen is always on. Ironically... The original battery are still in my season 3 and I believe my season 2 (v1, LR44 version) thats just crazy for my season 2.... They might have gotten changed once, but I don't think so....

Wham, digivice. Lol.

I feel so awesome... Playing with both of my Splash Star Communes... (2 of 3) I connected them together. They both have the same character so... They got sent email or something else. (Like food if you had one of the food guys with your Egret or Bloom card) hahaha. I think they got the same outfit at one point. They look so different but so cute still. I usually play with one character of each on them... but not currently. The Mix Commune, It is one of those rare talking pets. So much easier to guess what they want rather then just reading their face. That certainly makes it unique to play with. Where as, the Crystal commune gives beeps. (V5/Celeb beeps) but has better images, more pixels.

20fyijn.jpg

Playing with Mai's fairy. (Far right) Saki is next to her with her fairy. Then Michiru and Karou with the other fairies.....

I am cold... I don't think the heat is on. Blah. Oh well, To the purple peace blanket... Its in here somewhere. Lol. That or my Hello Kitty... hahaha. Of corse I have Hello Kitty blanket. A Comforter from... I don't know. but I am still waiting for my Fairy Dream version to come into stores again. Then a kids size fleece/microfiber one. You guys might have that one too. Then my Power Puff Girls pillow case and Disney covers... Some things will never die. Sure I have others, but how boring is monotone colors?

I am shaking my Digivice... Trying to get her skills back since I took too long with the battery changes. I think I have 30 seconds before it resets. Playing with my Splash Star Communes. The Mix calls you while the Crystal is a bit better... I usually have the Crystal Commune in walk mode. Has the babies... well too late... in the game too. *See above to see babies.*

Outer Sailor Senshi World Dolls---> https://i47.tinypic.com/11uchn8.jpg

Why so much... Sigh. Oh well. So dang pretty... They even have a regular Saturn doll out there again. People who like Sailormoon... They know the standard price of a Saturn doll. Easily $150 American...... *Dies*

I have been making clothes for my big Kyubey plush I made, from scratch. No pattern. It looks so cute. I made it so he would laydown but look up at you. Although, I can make kyubey sit up like the Banpresto one running around... I have that plush too. I think mine is cute but the eyes are different. Yesterday someone said they liked it. I had it in a doctors office. I was laughing a bit on the inside when they said it was cute. I didn't have the heart to say Kyubey isn't the best to hang around.

I haven't played much with my pets today. It was sorta busy today. I wish I had one at one point of the day when they were not with me. That one time I was sitting, nothing to do but listen to music.

I forgot to mention my baby sized Kyubey. I am still trying to decide what kind of eyes to put on it. This one is all white and the head flops down, sometimes it does stay up though. Waking up with 3 of them around me isn't weird at all even though one of them claimed my soul. Lol. I have a soul gem too, just a plastic one from a gashapon machine. I think its my larger handmade one. Oh well, think they made a dud... -...-

Playing with my Miracle Commune. The big thing in one of the first post. That thing is super cute. I am just so glad I bought it before they got really expensive. It has LunLun on it... Looks like one of the tamas on the IDL. Now that, I really wonder what they say on it. Lots of text and it doesn't talk like the Heartful or Splash/Mix Communes. Well, and the Touch Commune with Porun..... Popo. I would carry it around if it wasn't that huge.

Dear complainers of Tama-go size. Go veiw that image again. Okies? Try shoving that in a purse. Lol. I have 1 purse that fits it and that is a Miracle itself. Not a tote, a purse. Har. Take that Bandai Japan! I found something that holds your not so little "portable" toy. AND it matches.

Hummm. Precure Phone or Pretty Figma...? I plan on getting an Tama P later too. I don't think I received a Precure item in a while. I think the last one was my dorky large Smile Precure watch. The poor thing for my wrist barely fits. (Not anything the Pinky Catchu wrap won't fix) That is larger then I thought it might be.

Regular Madoka- https://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3188/figma+Madoka+Kaname.html (Out)

Ultimate Madoka- https://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3713/figma+Ultimate+Madoka.html (Feb 2013)

There is a regular figure of Ultimate Madoka too... but I think I'd rather have the Figma Ultima. Of the two Figma of Madoka...

I might have been watching Madoka again...

Then they have something like a smart phone with Precure in it. I think all of the Precure up to Smile. (Maybe even Echo) Nearly the same price of the Regular Madoka.. In most cases. I am always attracted to Precure items like that. I don't know what Precure Figma I would want. Maybe Aqua, Dream or Lemonade...

Pedometer pets rock... Crystal Commune shaking. Lol.

Still stuck in the items. Lol. I don't know if paying for the EMS is what I want to do as of now. Atleast I know it will be here in a few days if I do. I will probably end up getting the Precure item, but dangle it until a mission is complete. That could be a while and it is already fairly rare. Z.O.N.K. Zelous.omg.need.kay? Zelous doesn't directly work but.... Text. The final frontier. You can not read the following voayages between precure 1 and precure 2. Yup. Star Trek.

Xc

I have pokemon black 2. I don't know why Volt Switch is such a pain in my party. I actually trained them... All of them. Started with Oshawott. Have a Growlithe, Lieperd, Flaffy, Riolu, and of corse... Rattata. Well Electric gym beat. Took a while to have paralizing take effect on that dang Emolga, but once it was, I beat her and the Zebrastrika. Should be pulling in the other Audino sometime soon... Need to evolve Riolu too.

I feel bad for hlj... I cancelled my first order because I couldn't get to my orignal email with the confirmation. Didn't remember if something else was needed, fail. Only a confirmation.... *facepalm* found that out when I ordered a second time... Only to find the listing was "backordered" (because of my first order I assume) so I ended up canceling that for no good reason. Then go to check again this morning. "low stock" I swear they labelled that just for me. I hit the place order button again... Thank goodness I pay when they actually "place" my order and request. Hahaha. So long and short if it, I am ordering this Precure item. Confusion of HLJ commence!

I need to find a text of the letters... Or whatever they are. I am sure someone will help me translate a little... Not conversations, unless, of corse, you want to......... *glitter*

Scooby doo for the annual McDonalds buckets... Make the lids! I miss those lids. I had a ghost and a pumpkin bucket from the 90's with lids. The mouth was open on the ghost while the pumpkin lid slid off. Too bad those are gone now. Atleast these are American made.

-flail-

I am excited... I wonder if they do the points anymore. I might have a few....

Onto shaking my digivice again. This time its my season 2 one. Its sorta a pain if they loose, the egg sometimes too. When you don't shake it enough for the count. I have done that a few times where it isn't an even shake. I love having Gatomon. She is such a cute digimon.

They don't do points anymore... But, good news, my precure phone should be here pretty soon. Within a few hours. My japanpost tracking says "in customs" when my local says in my town. Hopefully it updates "out for postal" soon. I will be so happy when it gets here. Pre-warning. Images will be happening.

Until then.... Enjoy my confusing ramblings! There is enough of me rambling in here.... As confusing as I can get somedays. It bubbles out of my mind, into my fingers and I just let it go. *cough*

It has arrived. Mine! *holds close* I love this thing. It has so many pretty pixels the screen shines. I can't read the text, whooo! Go me. I put my name as boxes, so I know when its directing me. I think it asked me a question a moment ago. I hope I chose right. Get to choose your favorite fairies and probably series. Excuse me, I am going to go spaz out.

And it fits in my CCS coin purse, perfectly. The one I got a while ago.

Soo... I can swear there is a backlight function on the IDL. It could be my 15th I was on, but I distincly remember me switching one of them off. Saying, well that was good... I can't see my tama. Then flipping it back on. If I do remember where and what one it was... Well, I will be happy to post how.

I did turn my IDL on to find out. Not remembering right now... But I left it on. Married my tama off to a nice boy. They had a little snow hat boy. I am kinda ignoring the baby stage... I always get the same character after care. Good or bad.

Meanwhile. -in a land not far from here-

Playing with my precure phone is fun. They have monsters that attack you when you are texting the precure. Its funny how I was only texting the pink precure, not luminous yet, then finally two smile characters came in and I have nagisa now. Yay. The little games are quick and fun... The best part. 2 inch X 2 inch screen. That is tons of pixels and a touch screen. The designs are so nice and pretty. That is enough to make you want to see more, even if you aren't a fan of precure. Its greyscale, but its has so many pixels... *foam*

Oh and I tried to look at Hiragana, Challenge but accepted.

My precure phone:

I have all the regular characters unlocked. Most of the transformed characters unlocked. I think Ako is my current favorite. She pops up more then in the beginning. She is sending me images of herself, adorable. I think Suite Precure is my favorite team as of now too. I love the music theme to Precure. I need to take more pictures of it.

I decided on a tama to run. Last night I turned on my Tama-Go. My blue which still had Pipotchi from months ago. I married her to Kutchipatchi this morning. Then after a few minutes for the happy couple... They went to play a game. Then the game finished and they came home to a... Power outtage. The batteries died. Which means I need to stock my AAA again. *sigh* I do have a pair left but its backup for my Precure phone. (Since its a bigger screen and animates more)

After that, I looked in my box for another. I figured CR2032 versions this time or ones with batteries already inside. (tabbed) I looked at a few and decided to whip out my Akai. Yes... I love the thing and it arrived in the middle of many colors being ran. Put a battery inside and its my bucktooth tama came up. Haha. Funny little guy to have. I think they are of age to marry but I have no clue when. I put it on my Tangled squinkies braclet so I can hold it better.

I need to get Tangled and Brave when it comes out. I love Brave... Disney Spunk. On another note... I need to go vote. Blah.

Oh mr ducky buck teeth... Will you marry or is it too late? I think I missed it due to the sound being off the last time. I like him hanging around. Quite the funny character. I walked in the store today with it hanging off my ear. Lol. It looked derpy but, one person remembered having a tama. They thought it was off until they looked closer. Red Pixels. They kinda lit up a bit and I told them what it was. Then they brought up the internet and I think were about to find one or something. Hahaha. That was cool, people around here still reconize one if they are a connection...

I always look in the toy section to every store I know that has one. Today, I found a Littlest Pet Shop Moonlight Fairy plush. Pink. It was only $2.49! I Looked for others but I was unable to find others. My store only had these for a month or two, but every other store with them since the summer? I saw other things I wanted but I figured I might want to make up my mind first. Since a few of the items were slightly pricey.

I was out so I bought lunch out.... Mcdonalds. Where I knew they had LPS there for the show on the Hub. I believe I got the dog. Shes really cute... I have the Panda with a Lolli. I might go for the collection.

Latest posts

Back