Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a bit since I logged. I have Kutchipatchi, all the happy pieces. I am going to marry Kutchipatchi off tonight.

He has had a few visits from his mom. They had a few nice meals with her.

I have the perfect little bag and pouch right now for my TamaP. The bag I got from my trip to Kentucky. Has so many pockets too if I want to have a few in there. Knitted a little pouch to protect it in the bag, but open so I can still see my tama. Much better then my others where I need to pull out my tama.

Have my mini pony plush I made on a leash thing... That way its like a keychain. It looks like it might be flying sometimes. Doesn't have eyes yet, but I do have a glow-eye thing.(like the stars you put on walls or ceilings) it works I guess. The all seeing eye pony. Lol.

I have a knight now for a tama. It changed before I checked on it. I was at my sisters and NickJr was on. I was wondering what adult I would have. Then I was thinking... Boy, I hope Mike the Knight doesn't come on. I check my tama and try not to burst out loud. "Hey look, Its Mike!" LoL. It was too random for me. Suuu... It kinda went like that for the rest of the day. I found his happy puzzle pieces. One was a pure guess and I already had it.

Its becoming windy outside. Blah. Good time to log. I played many games with my Knight today. Played with some of his favorite things again. I really like his look. Still confused how Mike came to be... Although I wasn't try for any tama in particular. I just found it random (See above)

I turned on a pet I have had since the original tamagotchi. I don't know when I got it... Its a dog digital pet. Mis-shaped, white, paws and a bone. I never remember if it had a name or a brand... I ended up calling it my Peanut Doggy. Since the dog looks like a peanut when the dog shows up. Its quite funny to call it that, but it works. I forgot how to set the clock... Hold Enter... Hold Mode and the Left key for sound. (I hit the buttons pretty quickly)

2jz2og.jpg

Oh wait...

Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I married my knight off today. The happy couple had a little girl. Its funny she grew into a flowerpot flower. Pretty cute. I am really enjoying having my piece with me. The tama I get next will be nice too.

I wish I had pictures but I don't. My phone is being "low-tech" right now... That is my normal camera, but if its acting up... No fun stuff.

My cat must be cold... She is sitting next to me over being in her bed. She's so loyal...

I have the cutie orange girl. One day I will actually look at a character chart longer then 10 seconds. I had a sale for a bedroom set. She loves it! It wasn't a bad price at all. 50% off a room. It must have been an after Christmas sale on the tama.

Found my Precure Phone needing battery today. It made it for roughly 2 months. Thats pretty good for a Japanese toy that takes tripleA batts. I "won" the game sooo... I guess its okay it might restart. Then again, it probably has a download option like other Precure communes do.

Princess Spacy! Hahaha. Cute. Maybe I should get her IDL... I like her, pretty cute. Corse... I like just about anything cute. If it was missed, I got her on my TamaP. I found out what the last thing was in the Resturant. I thought it was licorice. More like a Choco-Bar or Grenola Bar.

Ahhh... The sounds of my new watch I got today. Music to my ears... Its calming.

I don't know what health food in refrence to Princess Spacy is... I found the thing that looks like lipstick... The happy item too... But... Blah. Oh well. I have all day and midnight tommorrow to figure it out.

Guess who just about twisted the ankle? Me... Luckly, I was close to a railing. It smarts a bit though. Comming from someone whom hasn't broken anything but skin...

*flash back* The worse thing ever though was me doing a flip off a big tampoline. Not on purpose, someone jumping too close to me with way too much power. Landed on my back luckly, but I still feel that to this day. Not the bone or my back, but I did have a hard time catching my breath. That was years ago at a friend's house... Never jumped with her again. Maybe her sister who was 2 or 3... But not my friend. *end flash back* I think the hard force of the hit hurt my lungs that day...

Finally bought a Meilin Doll from CCS. Found one that would be perfect and she still has her buns/odango. Yay.

Yup. Thats right. I am collecting your internets. Lol. Actually... I am logging.

Why can I not find this other food? I am pretty sure I got them all... Guess I need to go to the other cafe and try the other food.

Going to watch my Digimon Adventure soon. Bought it at Walmart. I can't wait until they have the other half/chunks. In honour, I have my digivice on me. My season 1 and my season 2. They battle together... Its sorta weird with the shooting graphics. Used to the season 2 since I have had it the longest. I had to replace the batteries the other day in my S.2 digivice... The other ones finally ... Well something. I was just lucky I got to them before they did anything major.

I also got two blind pack pony. Yellow pack. Inside I got Plumette and Fluttershy. Yay! I was happy with my random picks.

Happy New Years.

Horay for old advertisements! Lol. Looking at one right now...

My eyes were playing a trick on me. They must of doubled the food list... It was the hand mirror not healthy meal... Oh my. Duh, should have figured that out earlier. Maybe she will marry tomo. Not 100% sure yet. Unlocked some places. Not directly sure where, but they are certainly there.

Tick tick tick... I love this watch. I have a wall clock that has a nice sound too. I love the sounds of a clock, don't know why. It usually drives people insane if they listen too long.

My doll has a tracking number... Yush! That is sweet! Maybe I will have her before the weekend. *crosses fingers*

My cat is sitting on my new pillow! Why does she have to steal my stuff? She steals blankets, completely off me. My plushies, my other pillows... Even my rainbow dash tends to get cuddled... but she doesn't really cuddle with me unless its my feet. Commando Kitty Cat. She will even sit there (probably staring) until you give her what she wants. Her food, her bed (a dog bed) my food, and this stick toy... She is a sweet cat though.

Kept my tama-girl another day. I figure it will be a quiet day ToMo anyway. Perfect for caring for a baby tamagotchi. I will probably shake my digivice. Love them to pieces... Pieces of my Tama Heart. Lol. If that makes sense.

Got a new tote bag. One of those you can color. Its a vynil one, not a fabric one, it came with "permanent" markers... Wiped off with my finger in some places. Figured it was still wet. I let it dry for a while and tried it again. Not as bad but I don't want it rubbing off things it will be permanent to. I took a wet wipe to it, bam. The white where it was colored, pretty much a very (white-ish) dull color of what it was. Its a cool effect. Might color it again so they look darker yet still don't rub off.

Knew it has been a few days since I logged. Oops.

I have Monakatchi I think. Names excape me. He looks like he is all dress up as a brown Sebritchi. Lol. Mr. Coffee-Dino. Ya that works. Not finding the puzzle pieces very well. Haven't looked that hard at the list. One is the Neko Hat. I wish it fit him better, its very cute looking. I have had him long enough to have the adult puzzle piece too.

I am still waiting donut lady... I even made the sun restart today. Lol. I think I only saw them once and it wasn't intentional... Now that it is. Blah! One more day won't hurt... Except he is going to be 8. Derp much. Things floating down from the sky are helpful though. I got some nice pieces of paper. Don't worry, I made them recycle the papers too. Donut lady came around 1:35pm. I was messing with the time to find her...then you don't keep them. Sadness. But I got my happy circle completed!

I had a really awesome day yesterday. Pretty fun and eventful. Today was the direct oppisite. Very quiet and boring. Atleast I got to sit through a whole movie without someone changing it today. It was a classic Batman, but hey, consider it watched in full.

I started playing my Drawn to Life game. I got the collection pack. Its one of those ganes you need to keep playing to figure it out I guess. Different. I was expecting more... "The Magic Pengal" I think that is what its called, for the PS2. Hehehe, yes, some of use still own a PS2. It doubles as a Dvd player when I am not watching an ultra-cool VHS in my TV. Muuhahahaha!

I love the 90's.

Whoa... I knew I was forgetting something. Since my last... It took extra days to marry my guy off. Then, the happy couple had a boy. He has grown up to like cooking. Looks simmilar to his dad. Haha.

I bought a tama suku! I haven't began it yet. I am letting it warm up since it was outside in my mailbox with cold snow outside. I believe it is a v1 school tama. I am starting to look for entama/ura tama to connect with it. Maybe. I like the snowflake one... I bet its limited too. Hahaha. I think I am going to try to hold off on the tama so maybe I can find a shell like that...

Currently Running: TamaP, TamaSuku (1) and Tama Fure.

10y1ez7.jpg

I have 15 students. ~70 in each skill, Reading, Math and Science.

Fure is pretty laid back. It is pretty big...

TamaP Is a plant girl. Had a baby this morning since I married off her dad.

I pulled away from my Tama Suku and Tama Fure for a bit. I do have my TamaP on that I was ignoring more then I thought I should. The Suku seems like a great tama to run by itself. Both the Suku and Fure are recommended to purchase.

I finally got a teen I haven't had before. She is a girl with rainbowish tones? She is sleeping now. I have the Ribbon Icons now... They really want to smash Precure into this somehow don't they... Lol. The bows remind me so much of Precure. Smile Precure in particular.

I have PekoPekotchi. Pretty cute. I had one of the star characters last time. Not wanting to look. The white with a ribbon in a reddish dress. I have been forgetting to log my tamas.

So...today, I went to a local Lotte store. It was awesome. Was in there for about 10 minutes since it was a quick trip. Tons of candy and other good foods. I ended up buying a Rilakkuma pouch. (Which by the way, fits my TamaP like a glove) I got some Hello Kitty biscuts too. Like animal crackers. They said they might have Precure figures in next week. That would be a huge piece of awesome here.

I finally got my Lovely Commune yesterday. I think its the cutest commune yet. It doesn't have a pet function like some other speaking toys from Precure but I can still poke/tickle the fluffy. Its made for a 5 year old, but if a man my age can play with one, so can I. I might cosplay with it, I don't know if I would have a full outfit by April, but its a nicely made item. I want some of the speaking plush. XD haha. They have dolls (like the sailormoon ones) comming out soon too. I am excited for those too. I am pretty sure I heard another name on my lovely commune.... *glare* time to push the buttons in for spoiling the attacks and extra pieces I don't have yet. *evil laugh*

Latest posts

Back