Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because that's a stupid idea!" England yelled, wincing when it made his head throb. "You should have some painkillers that work!" He looked up at the door as New Zealand spoke "I won't like wha-" Hd cut off, scrambling up and dripping blood over the couch in his haste. "Scotland!"

"Because that's a stupid idea!" England yelled, wincing when it made his head throb. "You should have some painkillers that work!" He looked up at the door as New Zealand spoke "I won't like wha-" Hd cut off, scrambling up and dripping blood over the couch in his haste. "Scotland!"

America whipped round. "What the hell dude how did you do that!?" he cried, startled. Argentina smiled from his corner of the room. "He was is hell while all this happened". New Zealand cocked her head. "France, you were there when I erh... broke England's nose?"

France nodded. "Yes, I was." He smiled. "Ahonhonhonhonhon...."

Scotland took a drag of his cigar and walked over to the injured nation. "Surprised to see me, little brother?" he asked. New Zealand scoffed. "I wasn't surprised to see Aussie, and I won't be surprised if I see Samoa, Fiji or Tonga"

Lilli was walking home when she smelled cigarette smoke coming from a window. She stopped for a moment to cough, and stare over at the window. If her brother was here, then he would likely explode in rage, since he hated smoke.

America grinned at the large group. "Well y'know, I gave you meds, which was really heroic! Then again of course, I am the hero!" he cried rather loudly. Argentina winced. "Could you keep it down, por favor?". America chuckled. "Sorry man"

Lilli winced at the loud yell, and then realized she recognized the voice from somewhere. She began to head towards teh' window, but remembered what her brother had told her about strangers. However, curiosity getting the best of her, she came up to the window, and glanced in. Sure enough, she recognized some of the other countries.

New Zealand saw Liechenstein in the window, and she gave a warm smile and a friendly wave. The shorter nation laughed at America's antics. "You'd be the hero if you stopped trying to burst our eardrums" she teased, a grin playing at her lips.

China was on his way out when he heard a loud noise coming from a distance.

'ANIKIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!'

China braced himself for what was to come.

'Long time no see!!!!'

'Oh, hello Korea....'

'Let's go back inside~'

China let out a small groan and let Korea drag him back indoors.

"Alfred, stop shouting," England growled, still feeling his head throbbing. He looked up at Scotland, coughing at the smoke. "Suprised? I'm not suprised!" He pulled his hand away from his nose slowly. thankful to see that the bleeding had stopped. "No kilt, though?" He looked up at Russia, who had entered the room, looking like lost child, and was now poking Scotland in the back with his faucet pipe.

"Umm..." The girl who was waving in the window looked nice, so Lilli waved back. "Hello..." She didn't know who many of the people in the room were, the only one she really recognized was America, and England, who her brother had told her many times to stay clear of. This was her first time actually seeing England. She didn't realize she was staring straight at him, as she was lost in thoughts.

New Zealand walked up and opened the window, looking at the girl. "Hello, aren't you Switzerland's sister? I thought he always went with you?" she asked, giving out another friendly smile. "My name is New Zealand"

Scotland smirked. "Don' worry, I've always go' a spare" he drawled, before glancing at Russia. "Oi, why are 'ye poking me with that?"

"Umm... My brother is busy doing something today, I don't know what. I went out shopping for groceries for dinner.. Ah. I'm forgetting my manners. My name is Liechtenstein... It's nice to meet you." Lilli smiled back at the girl, glad to be talking to someone since she was sort of lonely. Lately her brother had been very busy so she didn't talk to him too much. The rule about not talking to strangers was instantly forgotten.

England slid back on the sofa again, keeping an eye on Scotland. "Alfred, where are your stronger painkillers?" He groaned, hitting his head off the cushion of the sofa.

Russia stopped poking Scotland, letting his arm fall to his side. "I don't think I've seen you around."

Alfred grinned, jumping up. "Let me go see!" he cheered, dashing out into the kitchen. "Hey, who's been in here!?" he shouted. Argentina gulped.

Scotland smiled at Russia, taking a puff. "Aye, that's because I'm England's eldest brother, who hasn't been brought to any meetings".

New Zealand nodded. "Pleasure to meet you. Ah, your brother is busy, fair enough. Say, isn't it cold?" she asked. "Lucky your dress has long sleeves, unlike me" she added with a grin.

"Yes, but it's still pretty cold, the material isn't too thick.." Lilli shivered. She wished she had brought a coat along with her.

New Zealand sighed. "Would you like to come inside? I'm not sure if your brother would be happy, but it's better than being out in the cold"

"Ah! My brother, right..." Lilli really wanted to go inside, but at the same time, she knew her brother wouldn't be too happy. But this girl was friendly, and it didn't seem like she was a bad person... Finally, she said, "Okay..." Then she went around, and went in through the front door.

England looked up as Lilli walked in, wiping the remaining blood from over his face. "With good reason, Scotland. You start two many fights."

Russia walked forwards, sitting on the sofa in between Scotland and England and laying the pipe at his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back