Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Lilli walked into the room of the house that New Zealand and the others were in, she glanced around at everybody. Awkwardly, she said, "Um.... Hi..." Staring down at her feet, she stood by the door, not sure on what to do.

Alfred, who had come back in the process with some stronger meds, threw them to England then grinned at Lilli. "Hey there!" he greeted. New Zealand laughed, and pointed to each country. "That's Scotland". Scotland grinned. "Hello". "America". America beamed, "HI!"" "Australia". Australia laughed. "G'Day". She pointed to the tanned man. "And Argentina". Argentina smiled. "Hola". She then gestured to all the other countries. "France, England, Russia, China and Korea (?)"

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Liechtenstein.. You can call me Lilli, though.." Lilli looked down at her feet again. She had never been with this many countries without her brother. Nor had she ever gone into someone elses home without her brother. Anyway.

New Zealand nodded, before turning to England. "Hopefully your nose is fixed.. yeah this is kind of awkward for me.." she trailed. Australia laughed. "Never get her mad". New Zealand just stuck her tongue out. Australia just smiled, and glanced at Liechenstein. "Ah, pleasure to meet you too" he laughed, his smile turning into a grin.

England scowled at New Zealand, picking up the packet of pills from the sofa. "You didn't need to hit me, you know. It hurt a lot, too." He frowned, lifting his hand to poke his nose gently. "It was totally uncalled for!" He popped a pill out of the packet and dropped it into his mouth, swallowing quickly and wincing as his head continued to throb.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Zealand winced. "Ah.. yeah.. but y'know, you're lucky I wasn't fully angry"she replied. Australia nodded. "The last time that happened was when her men, and mine, got shot in Turkey".

America turned to Liechenstein. "Hey Lilli, do you want anything to eat?"

"Ah, anything is fine.." Lilli said, by this point, having completely forgotten everything her brother had told her about strangers. She was pretty hungry, and appreciated the offer. She glanced over at England, wondering why his head had been bleeding.

America grinned, eyes lighting up. "Well, I kind of have heaps of stuff dude, so uh, follow me!" he cheered, making a gesture to come with him and starting off. New Zealand smiled. "You'll be fine"

"Okay!" Lilli followed after America, wondering what kind of food America had. It seemed all of these other countries were so nice. So why didn't her brother want her to go near them?

America led her into the kitchen, gesturing around before running a hand through his hair. "Sorry Lilli, I don't think we have swiss food" he mumbled sheepishly, grinning nervously.

"Ah... That's alright.." Lilli was only fed Swiss food, she had never actually tried any other foods. She surprised herself by saying aloud, "Bruder never fed me anything but Swiss food... So I want to try something different."

(OHMYGODWHAT)

America grinned, opening the cupboard. "I'm not too sure if you'll like it.." he mumbled, before turning back to his normal cheery self. There was a vast array of normal american foods, really. "So, uh, yeah! Choose what you like!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back